Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by shasha2605I booked a 1690 sqft Unit in Gaur sportswood last week and i have fixed my budget keeping Service tax as current 4.5% but GST is contemplated to be applicable after 01.07.17 and Tax rate of 12% will be applicable. As i will be doing major chunk of payment after 01 July only i will have to pay 7.5% more tax i.e. around 6-7 Lacs more which exceeds my budget.
Kindly suggest should i go for canceling my booking?
If you cancel the Gaur booking and book elsewhere would you be able to escape from GST?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by SMJ2011
If you cancel the Gaur booking and book elsewhere would you be able to escape from GST?
If I go for ready to move property (CC issued) then i will not be required to pay service tax.CommentQuote0Flag
- the abatement offered on property is still not clear in GST. Currently the service tax is 15 % with an abatement of 70% of the property. Hence it calculates to 15% of the service tax on 30% of the property value which is 4.5%.
After GST the abatement offered is not clear but there is a high probability that the tax incurred for 50 lkh + property will increase.
The situation you are in, one option you can do is make an early payment for the demand. Bank can complete the formalities in a week's time if you are taking some amount from bank and make an early payment. This payment will attract only 4.5 % of the tax as per the current rate.
Talk to people in Gaur they can easily update their books and ledgers accordingly and wont mind taking an early payment. I had a discussion last week and they may provide some offer on early payments also.CommentQuote0Flag
- Is this a good time to buy a unit in Gaur Sports Wood? What should be considered before buying? Is there any land issue etc pending?CommentQuote0Flag
- Gaur Sports Wood project tower D/E/F are delayed by one year. Instead of December 2016, the possession of these flats is in December 2017. And for other towers it will be delayed by another 1 year. Is that true?CommentQuote1Flag
- Any what's app group for Gaur sportswood units owners??
- Personal Information
Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have just booked a unit in J tower. They are saying that the poccession is inCommentQuote0Flag
I have just booked a unit in J tower. They are saying that the possession is in Mar'18. Can we trust themCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by AMITGO
I have just booked a unit in J tower. They are saying that the possession is in Mar'18. Can we trust them
You must have seen the condition before booking.
Mar'18 is only 7 months away, so you should have fair idea yourself whether they can offer possession or not.CommentQuote0Flag
- Does anyone have any update on possession? After Rera formalities they were supposed to give possession to the first set of Towers (i guess G) in August?CommentQuote0Flag
- Any idea when we are suppose to get the possesion for Tower D/E & F in Gaur Sportswood, till now seems they did not get the CC not sure what's going on.
I called them but not getting satisfactory answer.
Also do we have any what's group or facebook group for Gaur Sportswood buyers.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any update about the possession of D,E,F towers? When it will start?CommentQuote0Flag
- First family shifted in tower DCommentQuote0Flag
- Do we have any what's group for Gaur Sports Wood? This will be good if we have? Also, how can someone stay in the house if no CC provided?CommentQuote0Flag