• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

I am too interested in 3800

Comment

Originally posted by supreetlucky View Post
      Dear Boogieman, I'm unable to send your PM , kindly send me a PM, I will reply to that
      I am also interested in booking at 3800. Please send me PM also. If you post underwriter name and number on this forum, it would helpful for others also.

Also forum members can confirm/advice about background of that underwriter who is selling at price everybody would like to go for.

Also i have heard some rumors that land is not clear(apart from environment clearance ). Is that true?
      Last edited October 25 2013, 05:10 PM.

Comment

I doubt if their is anything is pending on land clearance, I have seen papers for Shubhkamna Lords from Noida Authority.

But Yes, many people would be interested in 3800. If someone can share details with me as well ?

Comment

Does anybody have any info on the contruction status of SportsWood? Have they started something?

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedUec View Post
            Does anybody have any info on the contruction status of SportsWood? Have they started something?
            Guys, I received the brochure yesterday from a 3B consulting (Navin Kumar Ghosh +9971633113 navin@3bindia.com) on this project. Per them Gaur has started work 2 months back. Please see below more details...Can some one on the ground please confirm that they have started work? I am interested in this project & would like views from Seniors:

Regards
            Vikas Kohli
            Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 7:52 PM
            To: VIKAS KOHLI
            Subject: RE: 3B Consulting|| Gaur Sportswood, Sector- 79

Dear Sir

As far as authority paper is concern builder does not share the same with any channel partner, if client have any doubt on that, builder humbly welcome those client to their office with their legal advisor to cross check the authentication of the approval.

Regards

Navin Kumar Ghosh
            +9971633113
            __________________________________________________ ______________
            Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 4:56 PM
            To: navin@3bindia.com

Thanks Navin,

Let me research some more. Do you a copy of authority approval papers to share?

Regards
            Vikas Kohli
            __________________________________________________ _________
            Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 7:11 PM
            To: VIKAS KOHLI (WBPO - RCTG)

Dear Sir

You are partially correct, You are correct that land is allotted for Sports City and whole land of sector- 79 is registered to 3 C’ s only but 3C’s has sold FSI to other builders like Mahagun , CVTECH, Gaur, Shubhkamna etc. The whole Sector is approved and builder’s like Gaur and Shubhkamna has started their construction. This area is very premium as this is very low density area. According to Authorities norm every builder has to maintain more than 60% green area in their Project. As far as Gaur is Concern as of now they are one of the most reputed builder in Noida. Their Commitment towards the delivery of Project is remarkable, as they launched this project two month back and they have done with the construction of basement, whereas there are other builder as well who launched the project quite earlier than Gaur but they have not yet started their project. So there is not at all such Problem associated with this sector or with the builder. We are the underwriter and we have sold almost 70 units to our investor’s (NRI + Indian). We are very confident about the Builder and with this sector, another interesting thing is that Proposed metro Station will be around 1 KM from this property.

Regards

Navin Kumar Ghosh
            +9971633113
            __________________________________________________ __
            From: vikas.kohli@wipro.com [mailto:vikas.kohli@wipro.com]
            Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 3:37 PM
            To: navin@3bindia.com

Hi Navin,

I have heard that this project isn’t approved as this was land for sports something that 3C is selling?

Regards
            Vikas Kohli
            __________________________________________________ ______________

Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 2:28 PM
            To: VIKAS KOHLI (WBPO - RCTG)
            Subject: 3B Consulting|| Gaur Sportswood, Sector- 79

Dear Valued Customer

Please find the attached details of Gaur Sports wood , Sector- 79

For any further assistance, feel free to mail me or call me at 9971633113
            We look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.
            Thanks & Regards
            Navin Kumar Ghosh | Assistant Relationship Manager
            3B Consulting Private Limited (An ISO 9001-2008 Company)
            710, 7th Floor Arunachal Building,
            Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
            M: +91 9971633113 || E-mail: navin@3bindia.com Website : 3B Consulting

Comment

Everyone is interested but is builder interested to start construction....It is now 1 year since project is in market.

Comment

basement digging is happening at the site. went there yesterday...

Comment

Originally posted by saurabhjain2 View Post
                  basement digging is happening at the site. went there yesterday...
                  Hi Saurabh,

The broker from 3B said that Gaur has all the papers ready. Did you get a chance to check if they do?

Comment

Wo sub thik ha.... kisi ne 3800 paar book bhi kiya ya nahi...

Comment

I don't know why people consider sector-79 as premium! the FAR used in all projects is same as 2.75, and you never know the land marked as green today is sold to other builder for another project tomorrow! I would say, if a project is utilizing lesser FAR, then it is good but it is not so in this case so nothing premium.
                      Last edited December 3 2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X