Last edited December 2 2015, 10:15 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

• Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

kamalk;

Its not. Its BSP
      Last edited December 4 2015, 01:20 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

My latest info-Gaur spprtswood BSP is 4625 on which 10% discount which is easily available plus only floor , view PLC and 60% of car parking. Any body can guiDe which payment plan is better flexi or subvention plan? I am going to close deal by tomorroW.
        Last edited December 9 2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kamalk View Post
          My latest info-Gaur spprtswood BSP is 4625 on which 10% discount which is easily available plus only floor , view PLC and 60% of car parking. Any body can guiDe which payment plan is better flexi or subvention plan? I am going to close deal by tomorroW.
          Hi can you please share the final BSP, discount and payment plan taken up finally.

Comment

11% discount and other charges same as stated aove. Plan flexi

Comment

Gaur is charging 300 per KVA for power backup and sanctioning 7.5 KVA. Does this mean one has to pay 2250 for power backup necessarily.

Comment

Originally posted by vinrishu View Post
                Gaur is charging 300 per KVA for power backup and sanctioning 7.5 KVA. Does this mean one has to pay 2250 for power backup necessarily.
                I stay in GG, sector-119, and yet Gaur charges 300/- (+ST) as fixed charges per KVA of power backup. They provide free ~20 free units for that, but you are charged even if free units are not consumed. They lapse at each month so no provision of carry forward. It is day light robbery, but they say, it is their usual practice in every project. So beware !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ghanup View Post
                  I stay in GG, sector-119, and yet Gaur charges 300/- (+ST) as fixed charges per KVA of power backup. They provide free ~20 free units for that, but you are charged even if free units are not consumed. They lapse at each month so no provision of carry forward. It is day light robbery, but they say, it is their usual practice in every project. So beware !!!

yes this is evident in the Gaur City too.. so same rate in all socities they manage.

Comment

I think this is fair, even if you have a electric meter from UPSEB, you need to pay some min charges, even in case house is locked.

Comment

Any idea about the current all inclusive deals for Gaur Sportswood ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X