As per email from broker, Gaur new project in prelaunch stage Only DP plan is available rate is 3600 in DP covered car parking extra 4 lac. Only 3 and 4 bhk are available.

Salient features are:

Lavish Residential Project, A part of Sports City Noida

Very low density project maintaining a wide Expanse of Greenery

Traffic free Ground floor with a Resort like Ambience

Approx. 30000 sq.ft. club with double to triple height floor & lift

Two level basement mechanical parking with expandable parking space for future requirement

Green building with a Gold Rating Certificate

Each building contains Double Height lobby & Covered Landscape at Ground floor

Apartments designed with extra floor to floor height (11’-0”)

Every building contains a drop –off plaza with Covered Porch

Each Apartment contains a dedicated service area for Plumbing, Geyser, Outdoor A.C. unit etc.

One Extra Sink in Kitchen Utility Balcony

All Apartments have 8’-0” door height for the Grand Impression

No apartment has less than three bedrooms

Residential project in Noida along with 45m wide road & facing 35m wide Green Belt

Cricket practice pitch

Three tire 24X7 Security with CCTV camera, video phone in each apartment

Wi-fi Enabled Complex

Individual R.O. unit for drinking water

High speed Elevators in each block

Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equal to avoid corrosion

Rainwater harvesting

Entrance Plaza

Waterbody

Feature Wall

Swimming pool

Kids’ pool

Jacuzzi

Amphitheater

Floting Planter

Ladies Alcove

Landscaped Court
Read more
617 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Anilkumar34
    Got a confirm news. The project has been approved by all the authorities. No soft launch now. The project will only be launched. There is no hurdle now in sector 79. The project is looking overpriced but with the luxury & Gaur like builder the prices can be compromised. The project has been underwritten by two broker companies. In flexi payment plan this project will be sold by these underwriters. Gaur will sell in only DP plan. Bookings are opening in one or two days. Me & some of my office staff was planning to book in flexi. We met to Gaur senior marketing & got the details of underwriters. We are in negotiation with these underwriters. The underwriters are saying that they already have booked 50 apartments & are in no hurry to sell.

people here are also not in hurry to buy:D
    CommentQuote
    Got a confirm news. The project has been approved by all the authorities. No soft launch now. The project will only be launched. There is no hurdle now in sector 79. The project is looking overpriced but with the luxury & Gaur like builder the prices can be compromised. The project has been underwritten by two broker companies. In flexi payment plan this project will be sold by these underwriters. Gaur will sell in only DP plan. Bookings are opening in one or two days. Me & some of my office staff was planning to book in flexi. We met to Gaur senior marketing & got the details of underwriters. We are in negotiation with these underwriters. The underwriters are saying that they already have booked 50 apartments & are in no hurry to sell.

One of the major under writer of this project who has paid 10 Crore & bought some 150 units was creeping yesterday in regards to the size (1500 minimum) & the rate (Rs 5500+ AI). Buyers of 85 Lakh of flats are very limited in this industry at an around 20% of the total. See Eddifice as on date only 30% of inventories are sold out since 8-9 months of Launch.
    CommentQuote
  • We are trying Amrapali newly launched crystal homes in sector 76 also. The price is around 5040/- all inclusive. Can some one advise, which would be better?
    CommentQuote
  • If underwriter is creeping, means good discount....May Be price can gets justified in a year or so.....do we have CLP ? Also, Would some one mind sharing UWriter details...
    CommentQuote
  • Why would one not buy ikebana 4300 AI on expressway ? Better builder, bettter location, better quality & better price !
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, any idea what is rate after discount?
    CommentQuote
  • any update ?
    CommentQuote

what happened? ........... the project was to be launched in 2-3 days........ lagta hai brokers are sleeping !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kramer
    any update ?

Gaur underwriting details:

Minimum inventory to be underwritten 50 units
    Rs 4400 per sq. ft.
    + 3.95 Lac car parking

List rate Rs 4800 per sq. ft.

All plc's view + floor and all other charges like power backup, electricity installation, lease rent of Rs 135 Psf are underwriters profit.

DIRTY PROFITS!!

HERE UNDERWRITERS ARE MAKING A KILLING.....SPECIALLY IN PLC's

Rs 500 Psf for 2-4th floor....and Rs 400 Psf margin in BSP.....Rs 135 Psf lease rent .....+ + + many more charges...all underwriters commission!!!

MY ADVISE.....Better to buy structure ready apartments in 7x sectors in about Rs 4500/- Psf all inclusive.....moreover gaur is prelaunching this project to collect funds for its Yamuna xpressway project....gaur is in lot of cash crunch these days due to their jaypee deal at Yamuna sports city east....gaurs registry for sec79 is done but plans are yet not sanctioned due to FAR issues....I bet...we'll see launch and commencement of construction of Yamuna project happening earlier then this 79 project...THAT'S MY POV!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Is there again delay in the launch date by 1 month..? got to know from some community members.

Originally Posted by kumarjk67
    Gaur underwriting details:

Minimum inventory to be underwritten 50 units
    Rs 4400 per sq. ft.
    + 3.95 Lac car parking

List rate Rs 4800 per sq. ft.

All plc's view + floor and all other charges like power backup, electricity installation, lease rent of Rs 135 Psf are underwriters profit.

DIRTY PROFITS!!

HERE UNDERWRITERS ARE MAKING A KILLING.....SPECIALLY IN PLC's

Rs 500 Psf for 2-4th floor....and Rs 400 Psf margin in BSP.....Rs 135 Psf lease rent .....+ + + many more charges...all underwriters commission!!!

MY ADVISE.....Better to buy structure ready apartments in 7x sectors in about Rs 4500/- Psf all inclusive.....moreover gaur is prelaunching this project to collect funds for its Yamuna xpressway project....gaur is in lot of cash crunch these days due to their jaypee deal at Yamuna sports city east....gaurs registry for sec79 is done but plans are yet not sanctioned due to FAR issues....I bet...we'll see launch and commencement of construction of Yamuna project happening earlier then this 79 project...THAT'S MY POV!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by myhome365
    Is there again delay in the launch date by 1 month..? got to know from some community members.

Bhai 1 mahina kab 1 saal banega pata bhi nahin chalega
    CommentQuote

Hi Anil could u share the name of the underwriters, so that it will be helpful for others?
    CommentQuote
  • @Gaur Sportswood

Just now, got SMS of following project launch and offerings,

Looks like it will be in news soon (may be by this week-end)

Regards,
    Sunil
    CommentQuote
  • Looks true
    I also confirmed from Gaur official people, they confirmed and sent details in mail . Also got mail and sms from brokers.

Dear Sir,

We are glad to inform you that “Gaursons” has taken all the approvals for their most awaited project “Gaur Sportswood” & bookings has been opened in this project. Project has been considered by all the leading banks for loans. We are expecting the construction & loan approvals to start in one month or so. Details of the project are as below:

Developer: Gaursons
    Project Name: Gaur Sportswood
    Land Area: 10.5 Acres
    Towers: 9
    Luxury Type: Ultra Luxurious
    Unit Types: 3/4BHK
    Possession: December 2016
    About Developer: A renowned developer known for quality & commitment.
    Project Rating: 9/10
    Builder Rating: 9/10
    ROI Rating: 9/10
    Project is expected to be sold in 15 days.
    For more details & information about inaugural discounts, please feel free to contact undersigned.

Attachments:
    - Floor Plans
    - Price List
    - Location Plan
    - Site Plan
    - Specifications
    - Salient Features

Originally Posted by sunilbhai
    Just now, got SMS of following project launch and offerings,

Looks like it will be in news soon (may be by this week-end)

Regards,
    Sunil
    CommentQuote
  • Seems over priced...

Only flexi and DP plan is available.

4800 BSP ( 200 inaugural discount) in flexi with HUGE other charges ...

.........not sure if this project deserve this rate ?
    CommentQuote