Collapse

Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

Last updated: September 4 2018
695 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Gaur Sports Wood, Sector 79, Noida

There will not be any CLP plan and the tentative date of launch is 5th of Feb.

And that's the biggest worry not having the CLP at the first place similar to Gaur Saundaryam.

Now near the same project Mahagun and 3C would also be launching their upcoming projects, probably within 2 months or so.

Comment

Nothing decided about launch on 5th feb. I spoke to Gaur guys two days back. Tell me your source of info, I may be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by vickyarora View Post
        Nothing decided about launch on 5th feb. I spoke to Gaur guys two days back. Tell me your source of info, I may be wrong.
        I got to know through one of the broker and as I said, that's a tentative date.

Comment

Originally posted by arif_iq View Post
          I got to know through one of the broker and as I said, that's a tentative date.
          The only thing I heard is - they will start flexi in prelaunch itself ( 15% booking initially) around 3950 - 4000. Rest of the 15-25% will be taken within 1 month of project being bankable. Can you confirm? I am not sure if all the towers and floors will be opened in flexi.

Comment

rahulsgkumar,

These plans look exactly like Gaur Saundaryam, besides the 4bhk. What plan did you book under and at what BSP? More details would be helpful.

Comment

I think builders are unnecessary delaying in Launching Projects in Sector -79 from last one year due to they have unsold inventory in other sites in noida Although know some glitches w.r.t 3C land conversion.Till the time Sec 76,77,78 Properties prices touch 5000-5500 (which are very near to touch in next couple of Months) will Launch Sec 79 Projects with rates 4000 or above.Wait.......

Comment

rahulsgkumar, what are the additional charges on BSP? what is minimum size availabe? thx

Comment

Any update on when the project will be launched or it will be like Shubkama still waiting for launch. It was prelaunched quite before Gaur but still waiting for launch.

In the DP they are taking the whole amount or 10%?
                  Last edited April 6 2016, 04:34 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

with a brand like Gaur there is not much risk but paying in dp is a bad idea i think

Comment

Originally posted by zameer View Post
                      with a brand like Gaur there is not much risk but paying in dp is a bad idea i think
                      i agree. any builder ( even with ATS) i will not pay in DP. its not bcoz the builder might default. but this is India. strange policies are made then turned upside down. this is my Personal opinion.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X