As per email from broker, Gaur new project in prelaunch stage Only DP plan is available rate is 3600 in DP covered car parking extra 4 lac. Only 3 and 4 bhk are available.

Salient features are:

Lavish Residential Project, A part of Sports City Noida

Very low density project maintaining a wide Expanse of Greenery

Traffic free Ground floor with a Resort like Ambience

Approx. 30000 sq.ft. club with double to triple height floor & lift

Two level basement mechanical parking with expandable parking space for future requirement

Green building with a Gold Rating Certificate

Each building contains Double Height lobby & Covered Landscape at Ground floor

Apartments designed with extra floor to floor height (11’-0”)

Every building contains a drop –off plaza with Covered Porch

Each Apartment contains a dedicated service area for Plumbing, Geyser, Outdoor A.C. unit etc.

One Extra Sink in Kitchen Utility Balcony

All Apartments have 8’-0” door height for the Grand Impression

No apartment has less than three bedrooms

Residential project in Noida along with 45m wide road & facing 35m wide Green Belt

Cricket practice pitch

Three tire 24X7 Security with CCTV camera, video phone in each apartment

Wi-fi Enabled Complex

Individual R.O. unit for drinking water

High speed Elevators in each block

Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equal to avoid corrosion

Rainwater harvesting

Entrance Plaza

Waterbody

Feature Wall

Swimming pool

Kids’ pool

Jacuzzi

Amphitheater

Floting Planter

Ladies Alcove

Landscaped Court
Read more
617 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ankur0403
    Only flexi and DP plan is available.
    4800 BSP ( 200 inaugural discount) in flexi with HUGE other charges ...
    not sure if this project deserve this rate ?

Too expensive, Gaur Saundaryam is a better proposition in resale or fresh as compared to this.
    CommentQuote
  • Very Expensive

Very expensive project in prelaunch,apprx 54-5500/- AI whereas other projects in sec 75-78 are in advanced stage of construction ( 1 yr from possession )and available in resale at a lesser price .

Also no clarity on the exact location of the project in sec 79 vis a vis other projects ,pl share the details if available .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iamrahulkumar
    Hi Anil could u share the name of the underwriters, so that it will be helpful for others?

:) Definitly Rahul. We are in talk with Net Ambit.
    They are providing us inaugural discounts in BSP & additional charges. Project details are available at:

Gaur Sports Wood
    CommentQuote
  • what AI price of this project after discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anilkumar34
    :) Definitly Rahul. We are in talk with Net Ambit.
    They are providing us inaugural discounts in BSP & additional charges. Project details are available at:

Gaur Sports Wood

what is the discount offered by Netambit?
    CommentQuote
  • Today I had a discussion with Uniconand net ambit; they are asking absurd price of 4600 bsp + 3.95 lac parking + 135 lease rent + 25 IFMS + 250 PLC ;

I seariously feel the prices are highly un realistic and unwanted; GAUR is still can not be compared with ATS or Purvanchal. and it has the only good will is to complete project in time; rest qality wise they are avg builder. I beleive the price has been hyped only to cash in this reputation but If negotiated hard I beleive an all inclusive price between 4800 - 5000 can be achieved in short run. as only in a week they reduced teh BSP to 4600 and 50% discount on PLC + no power backup charge.

So I suggest dont buy in rush wait hard negotiate well, and look for prices in other near by sectors also where near possesion are available in 4500 all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • All inclusive price

Here is the All inclusive price...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • AI: 5527!! gaur people have gone mad for sure :)
    good for other builders.
    CommentQuote
  • it is 50% discount on floor PLC and no power backup charge from ne Ambit ; the price I got today
    CommentQuote
  • they are not gone mad they will be when no booking from end user comes at this hyped price new launch and 79 never should be > 4600 all inclusive max 4800
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepak_singh
    Here is the All inclusive price...

This is way high, in this price ready to move within six months property are available in the vicinity. I am sure they donot want to sell right now, my friend is very happy with this artificial price increase. he has bought a property in this project in 3600 all inclusive in DP.
    CommentQuote
  • so 5214 psf is the price for 10 floor (5527 - backup - 150 (50% plc))
    + service charge
    CommentQuote
  • Guys have you checked all approvals? Their payment plan is time link... with in 45 days they r asking 40% it's crazy sk collected cheque last year and not launched...advice do not burn your fingers in this project
    CommentQuote
  • then It brings even more reasons not to buy at 5200 + rates as the resale getting open after 6 months will make the price not going much higher from this value; a wait and watch for all flexi plan buyers
    CommentQuote
  • i dont think all approvals are placed and next demand can be met only after property become bankable
    CommentQuote