Hello All,
I am looking for a 2 BHK apartment in Noida with the below mentioned criteria
(1) Primary motive investment + rental -- wanted in Gurgaon for obvious reasons but nothing fit in the budget/criteria :(
(2) Total budget 50L
(3) Cash component 12L rest loan
(4) A decent/good builder, if not the best
(5) If a near RTM exists, then that's a bonus :)

Please suggest, if some threads exist, please provide pointers.. Brokers please excuse:)

TIA!!!

Please suggest, if some threads exist, please provide pointers.. Brokers please excuse:)

TIA!!!
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2 BHK, most likely 1000-1050 sq. ft area -

You will get dozen of projects and thousands of apartments in your range.

Tricky part is cash component (12 L), almost all sellers will ask more than that as premium if you are looking RTM option. Another problem - Bank disburse upto 80% of apartment cost on papers.

Look for new launches.

Originally Posted by RESeeker
    Hello All,
    (1) Primary motive investment + rental -- wanted in Gurgaon for obvious reasons but nothing fit in the budget/criteria :(
    (2) Total budget 50L

TIA!!!
    CommentQuote
  • thanks Gupta ji. point#5 was optional (for safety of money).

can you suggest recently launched projects or sometime back with little cash component (but then the criteria should be BEST builder)

Please, all seniors help me out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RESeeker
    thanks Gupta ji. point#5 was optional (for safety of money).

can you suggest recently launched projects or sometime back with little cash component (but then the criteria should be BEST builder)

Please, all seniors help me out.

Look for Purvanchal, Gulshan projects. Both are good.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm new to the noida RE, can you help me in - the complete project name (you mentioned) and the Resale-Rate prevailing.
    CommentQuote
  • sir ji, search for sector 137/142 projects on internet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RESeeker
    Hello All,
    (2) Total budget 50L

TIA!!!

Look into Gulshan Ikebana, it is in your budget and RE market is most bullish on this project since it launched almost a year ago.

Look into Gulshan Ikebana, it is in your budget and RE market is most bullish on this project since it launched almost a year ago.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vlord0007

hahaha .. i was about to write this but then stopped, i thought vlord007 hai na .. :D
    CommentQuote
  • You are talking here to invest 50L, that's huge amount for many if not for all. Do your own research first.

Originally Posted by RESeeker
    I'm new to the noida RE, can you help me in - the complete project name (you mentioned) and the Resale-Rate prevailing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tgupta
    Look for Purvanchal, Gulshan projects. Both are good.

Purvanchal would not fit even in 60L.
    CommentQuote
  • For (near) RTM try to look for something in Sec 137. Dont ask for specific projects. I would suggest you to take a look at different projects, talk to the builder, filter out projects yourself and then ask for opinions here. I am saying this because you are new to RE and people (brokers) can really take you for a ride.
    CommentQuote
  • Original poster, I am not trying to discourage you but finding a good project on Noida Expressway with only 50 L will be kind of hard. I think Paras has some small 800 sqft apartments but I hear their prices are quiet high now since they are close to possession like other projects in 137. I suggest you invest in Gulshan Ikebana and try to find a deal in Greater Noida or Ghaziabad. Soon as you find a deal in Greater Noida or Ghaziabad which is in your budget, sell Ikebana with handsome profits in short term and buy bigger size.

Aam admmi like us can't afford much of anything on Noida Expressway if we want a quality project from good reputed builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vlord0007
    Original poster, I am not trying to discourage you but finding a good project on Noida Expressway with only 50 L will be kind of hard. I think Paras has some small 800 sqft apartments but I hear their prices are quiet high now since they are close to possession like other projects in 137. I suggest you invest in Gulshan Ikebana and try to find a deal in Greater Noida or Ghaziabad. Soon as you find a deal in Greater Noida or Ghaziabad which is in your budget, sell Ikebana with handsome profits in short term and buy bigger size.

Aam admmi like us can't afford much of anything on Noida Expressway if we want a quality project from good reputed builder.

in 50 lakh, you can get decent size 2 bhk in expressway itself.

Lotus zing 915 sqft..4800 AI
    Ajnara deffodil..1075 4500 AI same for gulshan
    LBC..can get upton 990 sqft size unit in max 4700 AI otherwise 50/50 plan rate come around 5k AI
    paras can also get in both projects
    so hyped panache, can get 9xx size in 5k AI so you have plenty of options, do some leg work, search property as your choice, you will get.. 4500 AI same for gulshan
    LBC..can get upton 990 sqft size unit in max 4700 AI otherwise 50/50 plan rate come around 5k AI
    so hyped panache, can get 9xx size in 5k AI so you have plenty of options, do some leg work, search property as your choice, you will get..
    CommentQuote
  • i m also looking in a similar budget, i m planning to finalise 900sqft unit in LBC @46L...m not getting any better deals, in this budget it is looking like a gud option for end use, with great layouts and a decent builder, possession is also near i guess
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    in 50 lakh, you can get decent size 2 bhk in expressway itself.

Lotus zing 915 sqft..4800 AI
    Ajnara deffodil..1075 4500 AI same for gulshan
    so hyped panache, can get 9xx size in 5k AI so you have plenty of options, do some leg work, search property as your choice, you will get..

I think Deffodil is 4600+ now, I was inquiring about 3 weeks ago and these brokers were quoting above 4575 for AI. Anyways, hope u find a decent deal in your budget.

I think Deffodil is 4600+ now, I was inquiring about 3 weeks ago and these brokers were quoting above 4575 for AI. Anyways, hope u find a decent deal in your budget.

CommentQuote
  • WELL myself had 50 lac budget but nothing fits in new buy on xway with adeq. size(1100-1300 sqft.). so bought huge appt in gn main. happy at last as for end use. yes with black component there r numerous deals. personally feel 900 sqft. to be very small for personal use but yes rental demand will be good, i guess.
    CommentQuote