Hi Guys,
I had booked eldeco-Aamantran in sec 119 in 2009 and posession has started in Phase-I.

At same time few of my friends have booked LBC and rates of 3C surged like hell initially

After 3 years I m sitting and again doing the calculations and finds out that not much of difference is not there now. rates were taken from few other threads.

Eldeco Aamantran - 4500-4600AI
Eldeco Sharanam - 4500AI
Lotus zing 915 sqft..4800 AI
Ajnara deffodil..1075 - 4700 AI
LBC..4700 AI otherwise 50/50 plan rate come around 5k
Paras - 4700 AI
so hyped panache, can get 9xx size in 5k AI.

So 4500-5000 is the current resale rates of the RTM or near RTM Projects in NOIDA?

Sector 119-12X or 1XX... Not much of difference now except around 300 More for expressway projects.

In nut shell Investement done in last 2-3 years has given approx 1.4X return.

and current notional resale price is hovering in the range of 5K for standard projects.

What are your views... ? - 4700 AI
LBC..4700 AI otherwise 50/50 plan rate come around 5k
Paras - 4700 AI
so hyped panache, can get 9xx size in 5k AI.

So 4500-5000 is the current resale rates of the RTM or near RTM Projects in NOIDA?

Sector 119-12X or 1XX... Not much of difference now except around 300 More for expressway projects.

In nut shell Investement done in last 2-3 years has given approx 1.4X return.

and current notional resale price is hovering in the range of 5K for standard projects.

What are your views... ?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • same as yours
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Baruch ......I think you guys are not reaching where i m pointing you to reach. We all praise expressway projects and put these sector rates higher than others like 119/120/7X/8X etc. but to my surprise the rates of projects launched in last 2-3 years have reached same benchmark in all the sectors.

I have booked in Ikebana but as per my reading appreciation happening at almost same pace in all sectors barring difference of builder rates due to reputation e.g. ATS etc.
    CommentQuote
  • somehow in property boom in last 2 years, every dick and harry project gives almost same return . but main challenge is in resale of projects..rates are appreciated on paper but actual fact comes when you try to do actual resale..broker prefer to do work in projects which give high return with minimum effort that is no doubt 3c in noida but if same size unit is in another project, they have to convenience buyer lot that make diff in resale.. but if same size unit is in another project, they have to convenience buyer lot that make diff in resale.. but if same size unit is in another project, they have to convenience buyer lot that make diff in resale..
    CommentQuote