Last updated: November 27 2012
8 | Posts
1001 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaypee WT - Please advise

Hello everybody,

I have been researching quite a bit for investing in my home in WT Noida. My budget is 1cr 3-4br and this will be for end use. I am looking for something that I can move into within the next 1-1.5 years, or even earlier than that. According to the experts, which apartments would work out to be the best? I have found Orchards, Kasa Isles, Kensington Blvd to be in my range and good layout plans. If there are any other homes that I should look into? Kindly advise.

I know there are plenty such threads but there is really too much information and I am more confused now after reading so many views. The only reason I started this thread was to compile information within this budget under a single place and I am sure others in my situation would also find this thread helpful.

Re : Jaypee WT - Please advise

Originally posted by ansh09 View Post
    Hello everybody,

I have been researching quite a bit for investing in my home in WT Noida. My budget is 1cr 3-4br and this will be for end use. I am looking for something that I can move into within the next 1-1.5 years, or even earlier than that. According to the experts, which apartments would work out to be the best? I have found Orchards, Kasa Isles, Kensington Blvd to be in my range and good layout plans. If there are any other homes that I should look into? Kindly advise.

I know there are plenty such threads but there is really too much information and I am more confused now after reading so many views. The only reason I started this thread was to compile information within this budget under a single place and I am sure others in my situation would also find this thread helpful.
    Orchards, Kasa Isles, Kensington Blvd
    All three will take at least 3 yrs to complete.

Comment

Amit,

Thank you. That makes things a bit more complicated as I saw the area today but I could only see Kalypso which is in the 2cr range.

Comment

After a long discussion with my family, it will be okay to wait. We have agreed upon Krescent size 1980sqft which would be in our budget. Experts, please let me know if you feel there would be any better investment given the budget, size and location. Many thanks.

If somebody has 1980sqft apartment in Krescent Homes or 1870sqft apartment in Kasa Isles available, please PM me.
        Last edited November 26 2012, 10:49 PM.

Comment

You can look for 3BHK in pavilion court and pavilion heights. They will be ready to move in max 1 - 1.5 years.

Size 1600 -1650. 1cr all inclusive for non GC

Comment

you may aslo look for 4 bhk 2300 sft in klassic shall be available within 1 to 1.5 year for possession..

Comment

thank you everyone for your help.

I am still looking and trying to understand all plans. The ones i liked so far are Kasa Isles (3br 1870sqft), Krescent (4br 1980sqft) and Pavilion Court (3br 1600sqft).

I am not able to understand the floor plan of Pavilion Heights, but it has better layout - Jaypee's website isn't very clear to communicate the size/area of each.

Pavilion Court is looking the best knowing the possession is sooner than later but the apartment is smaller in comparison to the others.

Thank you for your advise everyone. Much appreciated.

Comment

Have you seen a 3 BHK duplex in Klassic? ...have a look...this may be good for you...both in terms of timing and price.
                Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Thank you Ved. I have not looked at Klassic but opening the site now to see the site plan.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X