I need some suggestion/advice on Commercial property(office/retail/shop) in Noida/NCR region which can fetch atleast 80,000-1 Lac per month in Rental income. My budget for now is not more than 55 Lacs. Im hesitating to take loan but i can take stretch for another r 10 L from bank loan if possible.

My timeline is i should be able to get that much rental five years from now.
Is there any property like that which can fetch that much rental in Noida.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I would like to get an idea before i start my venture.

Thanks
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • in 55 lakhs investment 1 lakh rental is a bit too much, i think

anybody on this??
    CommentQuote
  • Sahime yar, thoda to realistic socho!

65 L (your upper range) ki cheez pe per month 80k (your lower range) rental milta ho, to 14-15% YoY ho gaya. Capital appreciation hoga so alag. Saare bade bade log yahi kaam karte fir.
    CommentQuote
  • Thankyou sirji aapke reply ka,
    You are right, I know im little overambitious :bab (59): but my question is - Is it difficult or impossible in the next 5 years to get that income? Agar main abhi 65L ka under construction commercial shop/office space kharidoon and in 5 yrs if it becomes atleast ~85L( considering 30% appreciation ) , will it be unrealistic to think abt 80K pm rental. My Preferred location Expressway sectors ( especially 137)
    CommentQuote
  • Bandhu,

Typical rentals returns for residential property: 3% per ANNUM

And as per my little knowledge, they are not much different for commercial property.
    CommentQuote
  • Residential - 3-4%
    Commercial - 6-9%

Regards
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • sbajaj

Likes Given: 0
    CommentQuote
  • 5 yr is a long term to comment. I don't think anyone will be able to comment. It depends not only on overall economic but national/state level political environment. 5 yrs from now will be BMW or BJP or SP- no one knows.

If you are really looking for options, then see if you can open (or run) a play school or creche which can cater socities of Sec137. There is a commercial belt b/w SuperTech & PRP. Also you can choose Sec136.....

5 yrs from now, these societies will be well populated (hoping) and hence running a play school can fetch you reasonable returns....

PS: Sec-93 does have two or three play schools (mother's pride, GAIA).

Originally Posted by panipat
    Thankyou sirji aapke reply ka,
    You are right, I know im little overambitious :bab (59): but my question is - Is it difficult or impossible in the next 5 years to get that income? Agar main abhi 65L ka under construction commercial shop/office space kharidoon and in 5 yrs if it becomes atleast ~85L( considering 30% appreciation ) , will it be unrealistic to think abt 80K pm rental. My Preferred location Expressway sectors ( especially 137)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by panipat
    I need some suggestion/advice on Commercial property(office/retail/shop) in Noida/NCR region which can fetch atleast 80,000-1 Lac per month in Rental income. My budget for now is not more than 55 Lacs. Im hesitating to take loan but i can take stretch for another r 10 L from bank loan if possible.

My timeline is i should be able to get that much rental five years from now.
    Is there any property like that which can fetch that much rental in Noida.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    I would like to get an idea before i start my venture.

Thanks

The property that you plan to buy in Rs 65 lacs must appreciate to Rs 1.6 Cr in 5 years to give you annual rental income of Rs 9.6 lacs. That will be 6% return on commercial property as is also mentioned by sbajaj.

Are there commercial properties available in Noida that can yield such kind of appreciation from now onwards? Let me know if you can find any.

Since you mentioned office space. Do keep in mind that office space in most of Noida has given zero returns in last 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Residential - 3-4%
    Commercial - 6-9%

Regards
    sbajaj

Sir,

You are a pro in property investment however I would like to further refine figures quoted by you,
    Residential - 3-4%
    is actually
    Residential - 2-4%
    The lower limit for residential property as per my limited experience is 2%.

There are host of society flats in Delhi(Rohini, Pritampura, Dwarka and Patparganj) where the flat price is around 1 to 1.5 CR but the rents are between Rs 15000 to 20000/

Once all that has been promised is delivered in Noida. The rates would be very similar in Noida as well for quite some time. Until further migration takes place and we see some progress.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nilesh1
    Sir,

You are a pro in property investment however I would like to further refine figures quoted by you,
    Residential - 3-4%
    is actually
    Residential - 2-4%
    The lower limit for residential property as per my limited experience is 2%.

There are host of society flats in Delhi(Rohini, Pritampura, Dwarka and Patparganj) where the flat price is around 1 to 1.5 CR but the rents are between Rs 15000 to 20000/

Once all that has been promised is delivered in Noida. The rates would be very similar in Noida as well for quite some time. Until further migration takes place and we see some progress.

Thanks

commercial is also not more than 2-3% ,
    CommentQuote