Hi Guys,
Any one who have booked Amrapali Platinum. It will be good to know each other and keep track on the project. With this recession all such projects have turned to be risky.
Lokesh
Read more
362 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is there any yahoo group for platinum.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked at peak, back in 2007, at 3000/- . Recently I made an enquiry at their Patna office and found that rates are around 3400!!!.
    One of my friend booked at 2600.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Platinum

Hiii,

I did lot of research on properties available in Noida / G.Noida . be it Supertec,Prateek, Mahagun, Unitech, Omaxe, Antriksh etc,. Finally i booked a 3bhk flat in Amrapali Platinum.My decision was greatly influenced by the fact that the project is well under progress, have good specs and amenities, and lot of corporate clients.The builders have come a long way and enjoy good reputation.

The design is quite unique, pehaps the only project in Noida and surrounding to have such a revolutionary design...

So...Platinum flat owners....Cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Platinum

Hiii All,

Lets form aome group on Yahoo to keep each other updated on the project...

Good luck!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nisardel,

I am also interested in Amrapali Platinum project. Can you please let me know what rate did you get this property at? Did you book this flat through a dealer / directly through the builder?

Thanks,
    Kirti
    CommentQuote
  • Hiii Kirti,

Amrapali Platinum is quite unique in its layout with extremely high specs.The entire project is in S-shape, 20 stories plus floors and central atrium in the center.

I have taken a 3bhk ( 1625 square feet) flat in tower E , which is most central location. I have opted for Flexi payment schedule which is also construction linked. The psf rate was Rs 3050 . Down payment will work out to be cheaper, how ever its better to go for flexi. The site is also progressing well and 4 towers are already up to 14 floor level.

You me pm to me ... Good luck.

P.S. In case you are going ahead, just let me know . I will try to help you get corporate rate like myself.
    CommentQuote
  • Initially, only 700 flats were being built, now 1000 flats are being build as FAR has been increased to 2.75 from 2.0.

Earlier, surface parking was not there, with addition of 300 flats, they are selling surface parking, which otherwise would have been green area.

No new towers have been added whereas the no of flats have gone up by 300, from 700 to 1000.

This has been achieved by:
    1. Introducing 6 flats per floor in tower "D" and "E". All other towers have 4 flats per floor.
    2. Increasing the no of floors per tower from average 20 to average 25.
    CommentQuote
  • Hiii Sanjeev,

Thanks for updating on Amrapali Platinum. This project is going through a relaunch due to increase in number of flats from 700 to 1000. I think towers D and E are having 6 flats because initially the 4bhk flats of 3090 sq.feet and 2495 sq feet were planned here, which have been reconverted now to smaller units.
    CommentQuote
  • When is Amrapali giving possession for Phase 1 for Platinum?

A year ago, Platinum was being booked at Rs 3800 psf abut now it has come down a lot. Will this in some way impact the quality of construction ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hii Sanjeev,

Phase I should be ready by dec 2010. Quality...ugh...big issue.I met their top guy the other day and he confirmed that no compromises will be made on quality...

Right now its selling at 3300- 3400psf.
    CommentQuote
  • NO provision for installing window AC's

It appears that there are no windows in the flats and no provision for installing "window AC's" in platinum project.

Can someone please shed some light on this issue ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sanjiv,

I think cutouts for window A/Cs will be provided . As regards windows, let me take a round and i will revert back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nisardel
    Dear Sanjiv,

I think cutouts for window A/Cs will be provided . As regards windows, let me take a round and i will revert back.

Any updates regarding "windows"/"cutouts for window A/Cs" in Platinum project.
    CommentQuote
  • LOOKING FOR A 3-4 Bedroom apartment in Noida

I'm looking for a 3-4 bedroom apartment in Noida preferably near metro station and market. Area should be above 2400sq ft.

Can somebody suggest a reliable project as seeing the market we thought we should invest carefully.

Since I'm outside the country if someone can help me with this.

Also heard about 3C project in sec 100 how is it?
    CommentQuote
  • Hiii Sanjeev,

The flats in Platinum have full size aluminium doors/windows in each room.
    CommentQuote