Hi Guys,
Any one who have booked Amrapali Platinum. It will be good to know each other and keep track on the project. With this recession all such projects have turned to be risky.
Lokesh
Read more
Reply
362 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • New Finding: Tower F

    Tower 'F' in Platinum is to have 21 Floors...i am not sure of this change as initially it was told to have 25 stories elevation as other towers.

    Can somebody confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • Looking at current status Would Phase I get completed by the estimated time? Please Update
    CommentQuote
  • Visited Amrapali corporate office on 01/22.

    Phase I would now be handed over in July 2011.

    They are claiming that completion date for Phase I was Dec 2010 +/- 6 months hence they would escape the late possession penalty.
    CommentQuote
  • Rate in Amrapali Platinum

    Hi Can someone tell me the rates in Amrapali Platinum project in Phase 1?

    Any recent buys or sells?
    CommentQuote
  • HI

    Originally Posted by ialam
    Tower 'F' in Platinum is to have 21 Floors...i am not sure of this change as initially it was told to have 25 stories elevation as other towers.

    Can somebody confirm?


    Hi,

    they have bring down the # of towers due to design issue( air turbulance). Last week I visited the site and found some other issues. which floor you are in?? if you are 7 and above then please visit you flat. They are messing up things there. If you want I am visiting place next sunday. Will give you details of your flat f you want.

    Is it possible to make a group and talk to Amrapali management because as per current status you will not get living conditions there before 2014.

    Tahnsk,
    Deependra
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    Looking at the pace of internal and external finishing progress, delivery is doubtful even by March 2011 for Phase I.

    This is the first time a project of 1000+ flat is getting executed in Noida.

    The site was awarded in mid 2007, construction of Phase I started in April 2008 and delivery of Phase I would happen by June 2011 i.e after around 40 months.

    Phase II and III would get ready only by Dec 2012 and Dec 2013.

    Hence the entire project would take around 68 months (5.8 years) to finish (start date April 2008).

    The pace of construction was not very severely impacted during 2009 downturn but due to the number of stories (25) + the huge number of flats (1000+), it would take 68 months to deliver.

    Now a days, the number of flats are not less that 2000 in a project and in some case the number is around 2500 (Mahagun Moderne) , 5000 (Super tech Capetown) or 15000 (Gardenia Golf city).

    Hence the periof after which these projects would be fully ready would range from 5 to 8 to 10 years.

    Until a project is fully finished, the residents of earlier phases can not enjoy good quality of life as the common facilities, like gym, club, swimming pool, sports etc are finished/delivered towards the end of the project.



    Even if they give your flat you will not live there. It will take atleast Holi/2014. So better just forget this and have fun.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Platinum

    Hu!

    I booked a flat in Amrapali Platinum in 2007, at 3485/-(basic rate).
    Glad if someone could let me know the status and prospects
    CommentQuote
  • Penalty Clause

    Hi,

    Just wanted to ask if there are beneficiaries who had received penalty from Amrapali for the caused delay in possesion of Platinum project?

    For your Info; Amrapali has issued penalty Rs 10/sqft to its buyers and i am one of them to have received. My apartment is in Tower F (I suspect the dealy to be of approx 1 yr or so). I am not sure of the status of other towers.

    Can somebody confirm if complete project is dealyed or partially they have messed up things?

    Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ialam
    Hi,

    Just wanted to ask if there are beneficiaries who had received penalty from Amrapali for the caused delay in possesion of Platinum project?

    For your Info; Amrapali has issued penalty Rs 10/sqft to its buyers and i am one of them to have received. My apartment is in Tower F (I suspect the dealy to be of approx 1 yr or so). I am not sure of the status of other towers.

    Can somebody confirm if complete project is dealyed or partially they have messed up things?

    Thanks,


    Are you receiving penalty amount monthly or they will adjust it in last demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Penalty Clause

    Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Are you receiving penalty amount monthly or they will adjust it in last demand.



    No its not monthly rather they have calculated it from Jan 2011 (as promised possesion date was dec 2010) and they had issued two post dated cheques (2nd April and 2nd July), so you can say they are giving it on quarterly basis.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ialam
    No its not monthly rather they have calculated it from Jan 2011 (as promised possesion date was dec 2010) and they had issued two post dated cheques (2nd April and 2nd July), so you can say they are giving it on quarterly basis.


    Good to see Amrapali is giving penalty amount.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited few A block flats.

    Hettich fittings are being used in woodwork. The almirahs are really looking nice with inside laminated and pleasing darkwood finished textured exteriors.

    MCB master switch box is from L&T.
    Switches, sockets etc are from ABB.

    Tiles are from Kajaria, Bajaj, Somani, Marbito, etc.

    Lifts are being installed by KONE.

    Lift lobbies are a mix of granite tiles on the walls and designer marble on the floors.

    One of the pluses is solid wood 8 feet designer main entrance door.

    Designer false ceiling is being provided in drawing/dining and master bed room.


    Woodwork and work top in kitchen are also looking OK.

    It appears that Amrapali and Patel are not cutting corners in giving internal/external finishing to phase one which was initially sold at Rs 3800 per sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    Visited few A block flats.

    Hettich fittings are being used in woodwork. The almirahs are really looking nice with inside laminated and pleasing darkwood finished textured exteriors.

    MCB master switch box is from L&T.
    Switches, sockets etc are from ABB.

    Tiles are from Kajaria, Bajaj, Somani, Marbito, etc.

    Lifts are being installed by KONE.

    Lift lobbies are a mix of granite tiles on the walls and designer marble on the floors.

    One of the pluses is solid wood 8 feet designer main entrance door.

    Designer false ceiling is being provided in drawing/dining and master bed room.


    Woodwork and work top in kitchen are also looking OK.

    It appears that Amrapali and Patel are not cutting corners in giving internal/external finishing to phase one which was initially sold at Rs 3800 per sq ft.


    any idea they have given about possession date of phase 1.
    CommentQuote
  • Management is saying Oct 2011 but it looks unlikely.

    Seeing the site condition, Jan 2012 looks more optimistic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    Management is saying Oct 2011 but it looks unlikely.

    Seeing the site condition, Jan 2012 looks more optimistic.


    thanks for sharing info..
    CommentQuote