Hi Guys,
Any one who have booked Amrapali Platinum. It will be good to know each other and keep track on the project. With this recession all such projects have turned to be risky.
Lokesh
Read more
362 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Amrapali Platinum it seems is a project which is going on and on and god knows how many more years it will take ...... Even Phase1, i guess will take another 6-9 more months or may be more( with amrapali being in Deep red in Noida Extension, fresh money has stopped coming)... While the houses may be ready but what about the extra ammenities amrapali promised...

Kindly share what is the construction update on platinum... Really expected better stuff from amrapali....

While other projec of Gaur started at the same time, it has already handed over 4 towers 3-4 months ago and 3 towers more will be handed over in next 2-3 months.... It now looks to me that the gaur phase II will be ready earlier than platinum phase 1...
    CommentQuote
  • i think this project has been launched 4 years ago..can anyone confirm..just wanted to see if 4 years ago project is not completed now..what will happen to silicon city and other projects..
    CommentQuote
  • As we are aware, authority has planned SLF, STP and cremation ground near our project. We have decided to send objection letter to Noida authority CEO by this week. Please print the attached letter and send it to Noida authority. Each one of us should send the letter by registered post.

FW : by ( Atul)
    CommentQuote
  • Very nicely drafted Fritolay, i have a flat in sector 119 gaur, will take the printout and put in my details and send the same..

Really appreciate the initiative and the Effort

request every flat owner in sector 120, 119 and 121 to do the same

Jaideep
    CommentQuote
  • Distance between two adjacent building blocks

I was going through the building bylaws of Noida Authority, the following clause is for distance between 2 adjacent blocks.

In case of Platinum, none of 9 towers blocks are following this guideline.

Someone should talk to Amrapali management regrading this point.

(6). Distance between two adjacent building blocks
    Distance between two adjacent building blocks shall be minimum 6 mtrs. to 16 mtrs, depending on the height of blocks. For building height up to 18 mtrs., the spacing shall be 6mtrs.and thereafter the spacing shall be increased by 1metre for every addition of 3 mtrs. in height of building subject to a maximum spacing of 16 mtrs. as per National Building Code -2005. If the blocks have dead-end sides facing each other, than the spacing shall be maximum 9 mtrs. instead of 16 mtrs. Moreover, the allottee may provide or propose more than 16 mtrs space between two blocks.
    CommentQuote
  • Minutes of the discussion which buyers from NTPC had with Amrapali

Attached is the minutes of meeting buyers from NTPC had with GM projects Amrapali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deependra
    Hi,

they have bring down the # of towers due to design issue( air turbulance). Last week I visited the site and found some other issues. which floor you are in?? if you are 7 and above then please visit you flat. They are messing up things there. If you want I am visiting place next sunday. Will give you details of your flat f you want.

Is it possible to make a group and talk to Amrapali management because as per current status you will not get living conditions there before 2014.

Tahnsk,
    Deependra

Hi ,

Did you get to check the status of construction ? I have booked a 3BHK in tower F .. 14th floor . Is there any compromise made on the quality of construction ?
    The Possession was also said to be in Dec 2011 and it was considered as part of phase 1 ( atleast by the rate at which i brought it) . There were also rumors that the possession has started and ppl have started residing as well . Any news on that ? I am out of country and would appreciate any info on platinum..
    I am also planning to shift into the apartment on possession . Has the place developed ??

Thanks
    G Solanki
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    Attached is the minutes of meeting buyers from NTPC had with GM projects Amrapali.

Hi Sanjeev ,

Can you please clarify what schedule are u talking about in the MoM ?
    Also was the point of increasing the density(by extra 300+ flats) of the project discussed ever with the amrapali guys ? They had quoted while buying the flat that as the density is low that s why the psf is high . Should they not be sticking to that point ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update reg possession ?

Hi Guys,

Anyone has any update reg Amrapali giving possession 4 Platinum ? When i had a chat wid the builder in July , they said by Dec they will start doing so

I have booked a flat in F tower and was hoping 2 get some updates on the proj

Cheers
    Isha
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Everyone I am new to this forum but part of Amrapali Platinum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DineshKalra
    Hi,

Good to know that u r new to forum but part of Amrapali Platinum
    CommentQuote
  • Love of Amrapali Platinum

I booked the flat in D tower in July 2009; Last Saturday I visited the site; 3-4 families are already moved in Phase-I but Phase –II is in bad shape and especially D Tower as only 13 stories civil construction is done. As per construction schedule I would have received it by Dec2011 but I clearly see at least 1year deferral. :bab (36):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DineshKalra
    Hi,

That's really good to hear.
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone give some update on this project... what is current stage of phase-2?

and what are the resale prices for both phase-1 and phase2??
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone share the updated site layout of amarpali platinum? the official site still shows the very old layout (showing villas, but i guess they were scrapped for more towers :)
    how many total number of flats planed?
    CommentQuote