Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

Last updated: April 24 2017
377 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
    Kumar bhai any idea how are the flats from inside ? Don't mind but project looks ugly from outside due to white and blue combination
    Bro last year i went to see penthouse there. They were offering me 3700 all inclusive flat with 1 year delivery time. Investor clinic was broker there. I seen the flat , what i liked there most was cold breeze of wind else every thing was below average.

PS:- My cousin has a 3 BHK flat in this society waiting for possession from a long time. Every time we meet we talk about his grih parvesh and it is happening from last 2 year. Pata nahi uske Grih Parvesh ki party kab hogi.
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
      Bro last year i went to see penthouse there. They were offering me 3700 all inclusive flat with 1 year delivery time. Investor clinic was broker there. I seen the flat , what i liked there most was cold breeze of wind else every thing was below average.

PS:- My cousin has a 3 BHK flat in this society waiting for possession from a long time. Every time we meet we talk about his grih parvesh and it is happening from last 2 year. Pata nahi uske Grih Parvesh ki party kab hogi.
      What is the concern KG bro why rnt they giving possession. I remember seeing this in the same state a year back.

Yeah Trial bhai - not very pretty

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        What is the concern KG bro why rnt they giving possession. I remember seeing this in the same state a year back.

Yeah Trial bhai - not very pretty

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
        Dinesh bhai they are constructing a 25 storey tower and the way they handling this project is pathetic. Also in this project first there were villas now they scraped the villa and constructing Titanium, god knows what will happen to this project.
        If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

I have had no problem with Amrapali, have taken possesion of my flat three months back . The people at the site office have been extremely cooperative.
          No issues ...hats off to the people at Amrapali.....

Comment

color really looks pathetic ....plus design of all towers in a single arc is not good

Comment

Very Bad planning, I don't get good feeling seeing this project.
              Thanks

Comment

Are you guys getting paid to criticise.....get real pal.

Comment

I have got possesion of my fat without any hassles and getting a pretty good rent of 21k monthly.....what's wrong with that.
                  Go and take a look at the kind of facilities they have given inside the flat...i'm sure you guys are going to eat yours words Amrapali bashers....
                  Last edited by ravi1004; April 23 2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ravi1004 View Post
                    I have got possesion of my fat without any hassles and getting a pretty good rent of 21k monthly.....what's wrong with that.
                    Go and take a look at the kind of facilities they have given inside the flat...i'm sure you guys are going to eat yours words Amraplai bashers....
                    Sir

registry done of your flat?
                    would you point out those facilities provided inside the flat?
                    Thanks

Comment

Registry is in process...the people in Amrapali are assisting in the process.
                      For facilities inside the flat...come over and take a look what they provide.
                      I'm sure that the flat must be of some value for tenants to shellout 21k as rent.
                      There are a whole lot of people criticising for the delay.....99%of the flats are delayed in Noida.....big deal.
                      I have another flat booked (with a socalled reputed builder), and all i get of the status is mere ambiguity.
                      And no talk of delayed payment feeby the so called reputed builder...did not have such hassles with Amrapali.
                      Last edited by ravi1004; April 23 2013, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X