Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

Last updated: April 24 2017
377 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

    On a positive note, concrete jungles are better than real jungles

    - Wrote using Tapatalk free!

    Comment


    • Re : Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

      No its not a joke on OC..., its just a simple thot------ In order to maximize the GC view, OC might end up something similar, with may be better color combination / elevation features....

      Originally posted by jsbhatia View Post
      Is that meant to be a joke on OC ? If yes, its in very bad taste

      Comment


      • Re : Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

        Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
        No its not a joke on OC..., its just a simple thot------ In order to maximize the GC view, OC might end up something similar, with may be better color combination / elevation features....
        man - now you are comparing Orchards with Platinum - I salute you Sir

        Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

        Comment


        • Re : Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

          Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          man - now you are comparing Orchards with Platinum - I salute you Sir

          Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
          Platinum is the worst project in Noida, at least by its exterior look.
          Thanks to heavy seepage, unfinished and inferior exterior and poor upkeep.
          Thanks

          Comment


          • Re : Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

            real jungle would be better than concrete one,,, Just my pov...

            Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            On a positive note, concrete jungles are better than real jungles

            - Wrote using Tapatalk free!

            Comment


            • Re : Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

              Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
              No its not a joke on OC..., its just a simple thot------ In order to maximize the GC view, OC might end up something similar, with may be better color combination / elevation features....
              Bombastic, it would be great to hear your predictions on other UC projects in Noida, what about Amrapali Crystal Homes, I hear it would give fight to Boomerang Residency. And Amrapali Zodiac, it is another Edifice in the making. And Amrapali Silicon City, insiders says it would takeout L300 from the town

              Comment


              • Re : Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

                Originally posted by cookie View Post
                1000sft Unit is available in 45lac AI in this project .
                cookie bhai do u mean in the towers which are under construction or in the ready to move in towers ?

                Comment


                • Re : Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

                  Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                  cookie bhai do u mean in the towers which are under construction or in the ready to move in towers ?
                  near to RTM.. though there is no much difference in rates be it rtm or under construction.
                  Amrapali platinum and Zodiac have almost same resale rates be it RTM or Underconstruction.
                  Last edited by Cookie; May 30 2013, 11:12 PM.
                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • Re : Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

                    Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    RTM one.. though there is no much difference in rates be it rtm or under construction.
                    Amrapali platinum and Zodiac have almost same resale rates ..
                    wow ..so one can get a ready to move in 2bhk for 45 lakhs in Noida (even though of average / below average quality)!! man then i wud say its any day any time a better option than spending 35-36lakhs in noida extn where posession is at least 3 yrs away

                    Comment


                    • Re : Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

                      Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                      wow ..so one can get a ready to move in 2bhk for 45 lakhs in Noida (even though of average / below average quality)!! man then i wud say its any day any time a better option than spending 35-36lakhs in noida extn where posession is at least 3 yrs away
                      Trailsurvey Bhai

                      yes That's why Amrapali flats also get sold in the market.

                      There are Eldeco,Prateek and Gaur in the same sector also where resale rate is 5500+ AI.
                      Thanks

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X