Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

Last updated: April 24 2017
377 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

Hello Everyone,

I had plans of booking a unit in Platinum project (1775 sqft) but there is probable delay of one or two months but my property dealer is of the opinion that the units not gonna last for 30-35 days and sold out status would be flagged soon in platinum, to me it doesn't sound logical because anyways there are in total 1000 flats to be constructed and i do not foresee any shortage or over bid for these flats. Dealer is conssistently insisting to get the flat booked and then accordingly take the buying time. At the time of booking in agreement we sign wherein the builder is entitled for remaining amt in 30 days (CDP plan) otherwies builder has right to cancel the booking deduction 10 % of the booking amt. Can somebody advise as to how this goes, i would appreciate if somebody could explain in detail? .

Thanking in anticipation.

Comment

What is the current Corporate Rate to book in Amrapali Platinum project?

Phase 1 or phase 2? Please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Referral View Post
        Hello Everyone,

I had plans of booking a unit in Platinum project (1775 sqft) but there is probable delay of one or two months but my property dealer is of the opinion that the units not gonna last for 30-35 days and sold out status would be flagged soon in platinum, to me it doesn't sound logical because anyways there are in total 1000 flats to be constructed and i do not foresee any shortage or over bid for these flats. Dealer is conssistently insisting to get the flat booked and then accordingly take the buying time. At the time of booking in agreement we sign wherein the builder is entitled for remaining amt in 30 days (CDP plan) otherwies builder has right to cancel the booking deduction 10 % of the booking amt. Can somebody advise as to how this goes, i would appreciate if somebody could explain in detail? .

Thanking in anticipation.
        Given your situation, its possible your broker is trying to strongarm you ... you may want to check with another broker. Noida real estate is picking up - but demand is higher near the expressway and very very price sensitive ... so i doubt if platinum is all sold out ...

Comment

Originally posted by vaibhav_arora View Post
          Given your situation, its possible your broker is trying to strongarm you ... you may want to check with another broker. Noida real estate is picking up - but demand is higher near the expressway and very very price sensitive ... so i doubt if platinum is all sold out ...
          Recently I visited the site. Falts with terrace gardens and some 1755 models are there. Tower H is 100% sold out. Till now it looks like a good investment.

Any idea how Marvel Homes at sector 61 are ? That company has taken up small projects till now but the lang location is fabulous. What do you think abt that ?

Comment

Possession of phase I in Platinum

Seeing the progress of the project, would it be possible for Amprapali to give possession of Phase I in Dec 2010?

Also, since construction activity would continue beyond Dec 2010 for Phase II, would it be possible to move-in in phase I flats?

Comment

I am interested in tracking the progress of contstruction and if any delay.

Comment

There is no need to invest in this property as they are better options available these days. Even if you want in Amrapali, better to invest in Sec 70 however you can look for GAur, Eldeco and wait for another 10 days and new projects are coming in Sec 120.

Comment

I dont think new projects will see demand. They will remain non-starter. Nobody has money any more - Better to invest/buy in near sold out projects only, if not ready to move in.

Platinum is best, pan oasis is next best.

Gaur is not a good project. Eldeco is pricey.
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                    I dont think new projects will see demand. They will remain non-starter. Nobody has money any more - Better to invest/buy in near sold out projects only, if not ready to move in.

Platinum is best, pan oasis is next best.

Gaur is not a good project. Eldeco is pricey.
                    Why do you say that new projects will not see demand? I thought Ajanra as well as amrapali have seen good demand so far - its a very price sensitive market ... end users will buy at the right price point, wouldnt they?

Comment

I don't see any profit in any of property in NOIDA, because all are fully priced. Profit will be only for those who buying on cash down payment.
                      People buying on loan will not have any profit.
                      Property in NCR are more resistent in price than any other part of India because almost 5 States (UP,MP,Bihar,Rajasthan, Jharkhand) people working any where in India think to buy in NCR.

But in South India, people have three option :Hyderabad, Banglore, Chennai as major cities apart from few other cities.

In Hyderabad, 2BHK ready to move flats are selling 20 Lakh including everything not very far from city.

But in NCR, nothing is less than 40 Lakh which are ready to move.
                      e.g I am a engg basically from Gorakhpur but can not think to buy home in Gorakhpur because there is no job for engg. same applies to all five states.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X