Last updated: April 24 2017
377 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amrapali Platinum Amrapali Group Sector 119 Noida

Platinum

Originally posted by sanjeevchaudhri View Post
    People should not forget that after Phase II, there would be Phase III which will involve construction of some 20-25 villas. I am not sure but seeing the recent trend of other builders to utilize the increased FAR, Amrapali might also be tempted to scrap the villas all together and go for few more new towers to utilize the additional FAR.

It this happens, then the flats facing pool/garden side might see towers facing them and current advantage of no high rise in front of these flats would be lost.
    Relaunch once again as they had earlier when they introduced 6 flats per floor for Tower D and E.

Relaunch means getting approvals once again from the scratch from necessary bodies regarding the changes they have introduced.

Eventually consumers are the sufferers, project completion date goes beyond speculation.

If above is the case new investors be aware and do the homework before investing.

Thanks,

Comment

Latest Update on Platinum

Apart from Tower A, G, H, J and F construction for tower B and C are on full swing.

B: 4th Floor has come in picture.
      C: All foundation work thoroughly complete, work on G+1.
      D: Digging done almost; Levelling(at the base) for foundation structure is in progress.
      E: D&E would go hand in hand.
      F: 11th floor activity to start soon.

Plastering and other finishings they are doing on random basis, I couldn't understand there plans/priority of carrying out this task.

Best part was when site engineer said management is in great hurry to wind up this project and this would be complete well ahead of schedule......lol

Thanks,

Comment

Balconies in Platinum

The builder/architect has designed the layout of Platinum in such a way that the adjacent towers are connected to each other and their top view forms a somewhat "S" shape.

This peculiar layout has resulted in loss of privacy as balconies of flats (either main road facing or garden facing, not both sides) in adjacent towers are almost touching each other.

Someone can easily jump to the neighbors flat (in different tower) or share a cup of tea or coffee using their balconies :p

Hence, future buyers, please keep this issue in mind and go for flats in which the balconies in adjacent towers do not "almost" touch each other.

Comment

I wish to buy 1775 sq ft flat in phase I, what should be the best price if I buy from Secondary market....or if u can suggest any other good project in Noida which gives possession in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by dsinghca View Post
            I wish to buy 1775 sq ft flat in phase I, what should be the best price if I buy from Secondary market....or if u can suggest any other good project in Noida which gives possession in 2010.
            At 99acres . com a flat of 1775 q ft in Amrapali Platinum is being quoted at Rs 3000 per sq ft.

Contact the dealer (contact number in the ad on 99acres . com) to get more details.

Comment

has early possession worth in amrapali platinum

At 99acres . com a flat of 1775 q ft in Amrapali Platinum is being quoted at Rs 3000 per sq ft.

Contact the dealer (contact number in the ad on 99acres . com) to get more details.
              Assume possession for phase 1 will be provided by dec 2010 but has it any worth as Construction of phase !! will be continued and then they plan to launch phase III.

I think this project is not going be fully completed for next 2.5, continued construction causes lots of problems.
              Last edited March 10 2010, 09:43 AM. Reason: spell

Comment

Originally posted by vilish View Post
                Assume possession for phase 1 will be provided by dec 2010 but has it any worth as Construction of phase !! will be continued and then they plan to launch phase III.

I think this project is not going be fully completed for next 2.5, continued construction causes lots of problems.
                As per Amrapali's management, the super structures for Phase II would be ready by Q1 2011.

This is the same time when possession would be offered for Phase I.

After Q1-2011, Amrapali would be working on internal finishing of Phase II towers and hence there would be no/little inconvenience to Phase I residents.

As a matter of fact, all the projects in Noida are having multiple phases with close to 2-3 years gap between Phase I handover and last Phase handover. This issue is not specific to Platinum.

Comment

I have checked and this is phase II booking directly from the company. I understand that there will be problems for phase 1 residents during construction of phase 2 & 3 but couldn't find any other project in Noida offering posession in 2010. Please let me know if in your knowledge there is any such project.

Comment

Platinum Phase I or Phase II

I am also looking for a flat in NOIDA which has earliest possession but couldn't find anyone except platinum who promise to deliver the phase I by DEC10 with 3months extension. But is it worthwhile to buy 3000+other charges in phase I OR 2800 all inclusive in phase II (Possession in DEC 2011+3 to 6 months variation) of platinum. Also Phase I has 4flats per floor while phase II towers have 6 flats per floor. Does that make any difference.
                    Moreover builder claims that platinum is the most unique project in noida (S Shape) and has got HIGH SPECIFICATIONS. Pls suggest.
                    Last edited March 10 2010, 06:14 PM.

Comment

3D constrcution status as on Feb 2010

3D constrcution status as on Feb 2010 for Platinum is available at www . amrapali . in

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X