Hi Guys,
Any one who have booked Amrapali Platinum. It will be good to know each other and keep track on the project. With this recession all such projects have turned to be risky.
Lokesh
Read more
362 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by avi1232
    Hi Ialam!
    can u plz tell while booking what possession time u were told by co.
    is the project delayed???
    regards,
    avinaash

In the Flat Buyers Agreement, its mentioned that the possession for Phase I would be given after 30 months of start of construction for Phase I. After that there is a grace period of 6 months. After that, penalty of Rs 5 per sq ft would start.

In the attached advertisement on page 4 of Hindustan Times dated 3rd September 2010, its mentioned that construction started in April 2008 for Amrapali Platinum.

So, 30 months from April 2008 would end in September 2010. After that the grace period of 6 months would start which would end in March 2011.

Amrapali is working at a very aggressive pace to hand over the possession by March 2011 and the same was echoed by the on-site project Manager.

Going by the above facts, phase I of Amrapali is not delayed and Amrapali would give the possession within the promised time of delivery i.e. 30 + 6 months from start of construction.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Possesion Date

Yes, possesion for phase 1 was promised to be December 2010 with 6 months of grace period but this is practically feasible only for towers A, G, H and J, for tower F this time might exceed by 6 months despite the fact that sales team promised possesion for tower F with phase 1 towers december 2010 with the same clause of 6 months grace period.

As Sanjeev pointed out work is progressing at really scorching pace hence people like me might not be that bothered even if the possesion extends a bit.

I am afraid there shouldn't be any compromise on quality to meet the deadlines.

Visit the site if you intend to buy to get the real picture and status.

Thanks,
    Ialam
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ialam
    Yes, possesion for phase 1 was promised to be December 2010 with 6 months of grace period but this is practically feasible only for towers A, G, H and J, for tower F this time might exceed by 6 months despite the fact that sales team promised possesion for tower F with phase 1 towers december 2010 with the same clause of 6 months grace period.

As Sanjeev pointed out work is progressing at really scorching pace hence people like me might not be that bothered even if the possesion extends a bit.

I am afraid there shouldn't be any compromise on quality to meet the deadlines.

Visit the site if you intend to buy to get the real picture and status.

Thanks,
    Ialam

Few latest pics of tower "A".
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Final site layout plan

Highlights:

There is a shopping area having 6 shops.
      Towers H and J do not have a garden side view on either side.
      Total number of tower are as follows: 9 HIGH rise 25 storied towers ; 9 low rise 3-5 stories towers. In total, there would be 18 towers in 13.5 acres, really congested.
      There is a STP (Seewage treatment plant) inside the complex, right next to Tower A (which has the costliest 2475 and 3025 sq st flats).
      Flats D & E having the smallest flats (1000, 1200 sq ft etc) have the best garden side view.
      There are 3 swimming pools (adults, kids and paddling) and numerous other pools (non-swimming).
      There is 1 lawn tennis court and 2 half basketball court.
      There is a small golf course and a big party lawn area.
      There are numerous green areas.
      The best is the club which would have 2 glass capsule lifts and would be multistoried. Entrance to the swimming pool area would only be through the club.

All in all, the final layout looks promising and Amrapali Platinum is going to "rock" once it's fully ready.

All in all, the final layout looks promising and Amrapali Platinum is going to "rock" once it's fully ready.

CommentQuote
  • Rock?

A congested project with an STP will rock?

from the site layout, i dont think open area is more than 50%. they r claiming 80%!
    CommentQuote
  • why is STP is inside the building complex? I don't think I ever saw STP inside any society. is there a reason for that?
    Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    Highlights:

There is a shopping area having 6 shops.
      Towers H and J do not have a garden side view on either side.
      Total number of tower are as follows: 9 HIGH rise 25 storied towers ; 9 low rise 3-5 stories towers. In total, there would be 18 towers in 13.5 acres, really congested.
      There is a STP (Seewage treatment plant) inside the complex, right next to Tower A (which has the costliest 2475 and 3025 sq st flats).
      Flats D & E having the smallest flats (1000, 1200 sq ft etc) have the best garden side view.
      There are 3 swimming pools (adults, kids and paddling) and numerous other pools (non-swimming).
      There is 1 lawn tennis court and 2 half basketball court.
      There is a small golf course and a big party lawn area.
      There are numerous green areas.
      The best is the club which would have 2 glass capsule lifts and would be multistoried. Entrance to the swimming pool area would only be through the club.

CommentQuote
  • Good Update Sanjeev! Can u put the original autocad drawing, PDF was not very clear.
    CommentQuote
  • Test post test post test post
    CommentQuote
  • Do any one have any idea about GH-02 in Sec 119 adjacent to Amrapali Platinum?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajan640
    Do any one have any idea about GH-02 in Sec 119 adjacent to Amrapali Platinum?

It belongs to IVR Prime, a subsidiary of IVRCL. Name of the project is SCARLET.

http://www.ivrprime.com/home-flash.html
    CommentQuote
  • Delivery of Phase I is in doubt by March 2011

Looking at the pace of internal and external finishing progress, delivery is doubtful even by March 2011 for Phase I.

This is the first time a project of 1000+ flat is getting executed in Noida.

The site was awarded in mid 2007, construction of Phase I started in April 2008 and delivery of Phase I would happen by June 2011 i.e after around 40 months.

Phase II and III would get ready only by Dec 2012 and Dec 2013.

Hence the entire project would take around 68 months (5.8 years) to finish (start date April 2008).

The pace of construction was not very severely impacted during 2009 downturn but due to the number of stories (25) + the huge number of flats (1000+), it would take 68 months to deliver.

Now a days, the number of flats are not less that 2000 in a project and in some case the number is around 2500 (Mahagun Moderne) , 5000 (Super tech Capetown) or 15000 (Gardenia Golf city).

Hence the periof after which these projects would be fully ready would range from 5 to 8 to 10 years.

Until a project is fully finished, the residents of earlier phases can not enjoy good quality of life as the common facilities, like gym, club, swimming pool, sports etc are finished/delivered towards the end of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri

Thanks for information.
    I never heard of this.
    Are they not marketting it?
    CommentQuote
  • SCARLET in Sec 119

Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri

I came to know that the residential project SCARLET in Sec 119 was announced in year 2008 (more than 2 years ago) but after that there is no news on this.

Anyone who is familiar with the project can tell about ahy it could not be launched till date???
    CommentQuote
  • Status Update

1. Kitchen and wardrobe woodwork started in tower A,G, H and J towers.

2. In Kitchen, no slab has been casted. The marble/granite counter top would be directly over the wooden cabinets. This might cause problems if some one needs to replace the wooden cabinets as in Noida, termite attack on wood is very common.
    3. The possession date of Phase I is now shifted to June 2011 (tentative). They have not got water/power/sewer connection till now.

4. Sever unskilled, semi-skilled and skilled labor (flooring, tiling etc.) crunch as workers not willing to work on higher floors (all towers are 25 storied).

5. The balconies (3 feet one's) are really cramped as the 3 feet measurement starts from the bare wall to the outer projection of the balcony, hence the free space is limited to 2'3" feet only.

6. There are huge gaps between the finished walls and the door/window frames. Cover-up is being done by using pop to fill the gaps.

7. Amrapali has removed the virtual tour of sample flat from their website so that no comparison can be made between the sample and actual flat. On-site sample flat is to be demolished soon to make way for Phase 3 towers.

8. One bad news for owners with flats till 5th floor facing the central greens. Nine low rise 4 to 5 storied towers would come up in place of the earlier planned "villas". This will spoil view from their balconies.
    CommentQuote
  • AMRAPALI is a CHOR and a BAD Builder... PERIOD
    CommentQuote