Last updated: December 12 2012
50 | Posts
3878 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opportunities in Noida at the 2CR level

hi guys,
    I'm looking at opportunities in noida at the 1.75-2cr level. My funds are all white (40L liquidity + rest loan). I'm looking at something in the 3-4 year range, however I'm fine at looking at a 6-7 year horizon at hidden gems.

I'm a first time investor, so would appreciate any insights into where I should start looking.

thanks!

Re : Opportunities in Noida at the 2CR level

Originally posted by vnwarrior View Post
    hi guys,
    I'm looking at opportunities in noida at the 1.75-2cr level. My funds are all white (40L liquidity + rest loan). I'm looking at something in the 3-4 year range, however I'm fine at looking at a 6-7 year horizon at hidden gems.

I'm a first time investor, so would appreciate any insights into where I should start looking.

thanks!
    I would suggest don't invest all in one project but invest in 2 projects since you budget is huge. Saying this because there is over supply of Flats in Noida.
    Thanks

Comment

If u r an end user u can look at duplex penthouse in jaypee or 137 projects....

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        I would suggest don't invest all in one project but invest in 2 projects since you budget is huge. Saying this because there is over supply of Flats in Noida.
        Thanks ! in fact, there should be a newbie forum here where newbies like me can ask stupid questions to experienced investors.

You are correct - I am open to the possibility of investing in multiple projects. However, I'm not sure which ones to go for at the 1-2cr range and with a 3-4 year window.

I am seeing ATS and 3C as being two of the premium opportunities, but dont know if I'm correct.

Comment

my views -

1. Since you dont have the colored component, plot investment (which may see a rebound late 2013 - early 14, particularly plots on Expressway, Sector 105/ 92) is out.

2. Dont bother to invest in MIG flats because of high FAR and oversupply. Must only consider the luxury segment.

3. Do put in a lot of diligence considering the execution risk/ delivery uncertainity with a lot of developers..the larger the project, the higher it is. 3c and ats seem to be much safer than others.

4. Try to invest in a project as close as possible to Sec 18. N-GN Expressway is Noida's future.

With these, parameters in mind, my priority of investment is as follows -

1. Lotus 300 (the best of the lot)
          2. Prateek Edifice (quite promising)
          3. Omaxe Forest Spa (not a big fan of Omaxe Brand but still seems pretty nice)
          4. 3C Espacia

I like ATS Hamlet seems expensive at 7k considering the basic specs and existence of 1600 and 2000 sq ft flats. But you can never go wrong with ATS brand. If thinking of Jaypee, i reckon may be worthwhile to hold on to your decision for atleast next one year.

Best of luck!

Comment

Prakash.....can a 4 bhk in 300 come in even 2 cr?

Comment

Go to Gurgaon and be happy Noida is not the place for you Noida is for people who cannot afford gurgaon.. You can, dont waste your money or time in Noida.

Comment

Originally posted by united70 View Post
                Go to Gurgaon and be happy Noida is not the place for you Noida is for people who cannot afford gurgaon.. You can, dont waste your money or time in Noida.
                I would 2nd that - for anyone above 1CR, GGN is better as the appreciation would be more there... in case of end users its a different story.

BTW since the liquidity is low and you are majorly dependent on loan (service class), you will have to get into mostly original booking/new launches...

Comment

Originally posted by noidaguy123 View Post
                  Prakash.....can a 4 bhk in 300 come in even 2 cr?
                  i guess the cheapest L300 is 2.4 Cr but then one can afford to stretch the budget especially in an under constrn property...can say with confidence, 2-3 yrs down the line and one would be surprised to learn it traded so cheap ..IMO, it definitely will surpass the ATS Village rate of 11-12k+...

one also has the option of espacia or bargain hard for a 2000 sq ft in One Hamlet maybe arnd 7000...TGB Meghdootam also seems a good option but am not sure of the ongoing resale prices...

the things to look for, imo, is exclusivity, location, density, gentry, brand, delivery risk etc etc...Not too many options in Noida...

Comment

if Noida would touch 15k, Gurgaon would touch 25k easily
                    Noida has always been lower standard than gurgaon and will remain
                    class, standard is not something which Noida is known for
                    its only affordability.
                    if you with 2 crores are thinking about Noida, then why ignore
                    ghaziabad and greater Noida. keep them on ur radar as well :-)

gnoida not worth spending more than 40-45 laks
                    Gzb not worth spending more than 50-60 lakhs
                    Noida not more than 70-80 lakhs

u r lucky u can afford class, quality, standard
                    go for gurgaon

Noida is for people who cannot afford delhi and gurgaon

all the noise about end user needs, infra are merely a case of sour grapes:-)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X