Collapse

Opportunities in Noida at the 2CR level

Last updated: December 12 2012
50 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Opportunities in Noida at the 2CR level

Ruchika ji itna grammatically correct hona noida waalo ke swasthya ke liye achha nahi hai...
    Chalo koi nahi.. Watch Modi manifesto.. Pretty good stuff..

Comment

hi guys,
      any more suggestions at that price point ... or are the original 3-4 suggestions the only option ?

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie2012
        luv urrrrr p0sttttsss
        Aussie , i must confess that your name is quite interesting and probably tempting for a few..ha ha ha
        Last edited December 5 2012, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Lol... Pssstt.. Girls are around.. N that too aussie ;-)))

Comment

Originally posted by vnwarrior View Post
            hi guys,
            any more suggestions at that price point ... or are the original 3-4 suggestions the only option ?

thanks!

I assume you are looking at apartments

Well out of Prakash's list I like L 300 and Edifice. L 300 is going on really well as far as construction goes but if you go to the site it looks a little cramped. The house layout, specs etc is very nice though

Edifice was also nice but with 0 construction the price point looks very high.

I do not like the ones in LB/LP (Island and Espacia)

Omaxe these days is not a brand to be trusted, they have payments due to NA and Registry is an issue and with that kind of money, I will not risk it

Jaypee has a number of options in Kalypso which will be delivered starting 1 year, Knight Court - in 2-2.5 years and Kristal - 4 years which may suit your budget.

Unitech also has an option called Amber in UGCC (formerly Grande), hopefully delivery in 1 year plus

ps - I have a holding in Kalypso so consider that as a bias, however to diversify, I am thinking of L 300 and Kasablanca (another Jaypee option)

If you are leveraging and have time then for Kristal there is a good payment plan that BOP sent
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

I assume you are looking at apartments

Well out of Prakash's list I like L 300 and Edifice. L 300 is going on really well as far as construction goes but if you go to the site it looks a little cramped. The house layout, specs etc is very nice though

Edifice was also nice but with 0 construction the price point looks very high.

I do not like the ones in LB/LP (Island and Espacia)

Omaxe these days is not a brand to be trusted, they have payments due to NA and Registry is an issue and with that kind of money, I will not risk it

Jaypee has a number of options in Kalypso which will be delivered starting 1 year, Knight Court - in 2-2.5 years and Kristal - 4 years which may suit your budget.

Unitech also has an option called Amber in UGCC (formerly Grande), hopefully delivery in 1 year plus

ps - I have a holding in Kalypso so consider that as a bias, however to diversify, I am thinking of L 300 and Kasablanca (another Jaypee option)

If you are leveraging and have time then for Kristal there is a good payment plan that BOP sent
              If delivered timely then EDIFICE seems the best bet to me.

Jaypee has delays and whatever one might say i dont see it liveable soon. I am a fan of orchards and pebble court. My pocket prefers orchards but my heart loves pebble. Lotus 300 seems good but i will never understand their planning...buying a 3 cr flat with non park view is simply unacceptable for me...

Edifice will be a wonderful small project with manageable facilities due to limited size and moreover all green facing flats.
              I think Edifice is the best investment if you invested at 5 k level and will be wonderful place for self use.

Kasablanca kristal etc. seem very good projects but seem too far from delivery going by jp delivery standards..
              If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

In favour of Gurgaon:
                - More choices for a 2cr budget
                - More appetite of buyers for 2cr budget
                - Higher chances of getting an all white apartment deal - in resale
                - Better suited if you are looking at only one purchase
                - *may perform better in the VERY long run, but in the medium term I may stick my neck out and say Noida may deliver similar returns as gurgaon, or maybe better on smaller budgets for u/c properties.

About Noida:
                - If you plan to pick up 2 or maybe even stretch to three properties, noida works good
                - L300 - I am openly biased, but not invested. Stay away from Edifice etc if this is the ONLY RE in your investment portfolio.
                - Jaypee is a good option looking at your time horizon. 7-8 years will provide maximum returns with wishtown more closer to completion than in 3-4 years.
                - Unitech Amber/Burgundy - again depends on your end use/risk appetite etc., but I will not discount it - in terms of location, gentry, brand (conditions apply ofcourse), it would be an iconic project for Unitech and Noida in the long run.

Etc:
                - What you haven't mentioned is whether this has any end use, or only investment, and your risk appetite.
                - Pure investment for 2 crores when 80% is leveraged doesn't sound too good to me - but I am a non-loan type of guy

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

@dineshsays - thank you so much ! I really appreciate your help. I have one question - from what I have understood about Lotus 300 is that it is really premium living ( I see that Lotus 300 has the biggest apartment areas among all the other ).

One of the philosophies I am having with this investment is that if the market goes down (in the 4 year outlook that I have), then I should be comfortable hanging onto it for many more years. If that is so, then I would like to buy a place that is has the (forgive me for putting it this way) CEO feel to it.

I'm assuming Lotus 300 has that about it - even in terms of "gentry". Will you classify any of the other projects in the same way ?

Comment

If can wait for 3 years, even a nose unit in Orchards is worth considering. Payments would also be somewhat leverage friendly. But, then, there will be some colored component...roughly around 25-35 Lacs, depending on the login price.
                    Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Originally posted by VedKapoor View Post
                      If can wait for 3 years, even a nose unit in Orchards is worth considering. Payments would also be somewhat leverage friendly. But, then, there will be some colored component...roughly around 25-35 Lacs, depending on the login price.
                      yes true

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X