Last updated: December 3 2012
2 | Posts
820 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noida Resale

Hey guys..

I m also caught in similar deal where seller hasn't paid the last installment and
    and his last cheque bounced , he is asking me to pay for that , deal looks good , but kind of confused because of complex nature of this transaction ..
    1) is it ok if we block some money until full transfer ?
    2) how long does it takes to get NOC from 3c if we pay pending transaction via draft .
    3) How long the transfer process takes for 3c builder.

Please help seniors , dont want to screw my first home transaction.
    Tx

Re : Noida Resale

ping ...

Comment

Re : Noida Resale

Originally posted by helpmefind View Post
      Hey guys..

I m also caught in similar deal where seller hasn't paid the last installment and
      and his last cheque bounced , he is asking me to pay for that , deal looks good , but kind of confused because of complex nature of this transaction ..
      1) is it ok if we block some money until full transfer ?
      2) how long does it takes to get NOC from 3c if we pay pending transaction via draft .
      3) How long the transfer process takes for 3c builder.

Please help seniors , dont want to screw my first home transaction.
      Tx
      3c staff is very helpful..suggest you visit them with the exact queries...you shd contact their legal team and they shd be able to help you out instantly..

by the way, it shd be perfectly fine if you pay DD to 3C AT THE TIME OF TRANSFER. However do have the clear terms in the Agreement to Sell..

tfr typically takes abt 2 weeks...Once 3C accepts the tfr it shd be fine...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X