Sort by :
Filter by :
- As of current scenario, sentiments are getting better for Jaypee WT as PC is set for delivery. You may visit few of Jaypee hyper-active threads like Orchards (little overbudget), Krescent Homes, Kosmos and decide for yourselves.
Else go with other reputed builders only ATS, 3C, Purvanchal, Logix ..CommentQuote0Flag
- Dont believe these brokers...Refrain from Jaypee if you are new to real estate. Instead focus on Mahagun ond ATS projects...they have never gone wrong till date.CommentQuote0Flag
- Titlee you should refrain from writting non sense about fellow members.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by IBAshishI am looking at an investment of 60-80 lakhs. Please advise
It all depends on ur requirement....such as :-
aa) are u end user or investor?
bb) are u looking for RTM or under construction, how much time do u have?
cc) What location are u looking for?
Most of the project comes with its own advantage...wrt to time, quality and price..
It all depends...ur requirement??CommentQuote0Flag
- Kya likhtu brother...kuch sensible hai hi nahi abhi apke liye
.....means ATS & Mahagun ko chod kar all projects r selling by brokers...
Originally Posted by neptuneTitlee you should refrain from writting non sense about fellow members.CommentQuote0Flag
- Try Supertech.. they have 22 project in hand.. but very very inventories left :-)CommentQuote0Flag
- You should check sec 137 and 143. Jaypee should be avoided unless you do not have problems with delayed delivery.CommentQuote0Flag