Luxury project is coming up on e-way by very reputed builder. Low density of around 50-60 flats per acre.

Pre-launch prices would be in the range of 4800-5200 with high class interiors.

Will give more details shortly.
Read more
150 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • MM bhai are u talking abt sec 144 Unnati Fortune project?
    CommentQuote
  • I think this is ATS in 143-144 now..
    CommentQuote
  • Trial bhai-Unnati fortune still has some way to go to become a very reputed builder. They are on the way though:)

Titlee ji-AFAIK , ATS is in sector-150.
    CommentQuote
  • Big Brother,

Like a Top Class marketing guy you are creating lot of suspense about the launch !!!!

You even know the LAUNCH PRICE then what makes you hide the name of the builder and location ????

Just curious to know......

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Luxury project is coming up on e-way by very reputed builder. Low density of around 50-60 flats per acre.

Trial bhai-Unnati fortune still has some way to go to become a very reputed builder. They are on the way though:)

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra

hello bros,
    naya thread kholke so mat jana. pl. tell us the details.:bab (27):
    CommentQuote
  • Thankyou for ur response sir....just thought that ATS has not yet blasted its 144 bomb...so has the time arrived.

Trial bhai-Unnati fortune still has some way to go to become a very reputed builder. They are on the way though:)

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Titlee
    Thankyou for ur response sir....just thought that ATS has not yet blasted its 144 bomb...so has the time arrived.

builder might be SHIPRA near jaypee
    CommentQuote
  • Will let u know the exact details shortly...dont keep guessing further.;)

btw, this project will not be marketed the way we are used to seeing. It is a big ticket project( 1cr+) and looks like it will be low key word of mouth selling only.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF hai kya?
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek hai kya.. Lol
    CommentQuote
  • Pehley exact builder bata dijiye...Details baad mein sun lengey apse...

Will let u know the exact details shortly...dont keep guessing further.;)

btw, this project will not be marketed the way we are used to seeing. It is a big ticket project( 1cr+) and looks like it will be low key word of mouth selling only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    DLF hai kya?

From the details given by MM I also feel the same. A big indicator is that the FAR is very less which is probably due to IT SEZ residential restriction. i guess DLF has got the SEZ plot at expressway .. right ..?

Munish Bhai,

Let us know the details as soon as possible. I was about to invest in Sunshine new project in 79. But after reading your post decided to wait for
    details of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Prateek hai kya.. Lol

I think it's Shipra in Sector 128 right next to Wishtown, bang on Eway
    CommentQuote
  • lagta tou DLF hi hai...
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek edifice the luxury project has already had a beating .....another one :)
    CommentQuote