Luxury project is coming up on e-way by very reputed builder. Low density of around 50-60 flats per acre.

Pre-launch prices would be in the range of 4800-5200 with high class interiors.

Will give more details shortly.
Read more
150 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    amadeus means "love of God", derived from Latin amare "to love" and Deus "God".

This Love is very costly, not for common public only for rich people.

God ji, eh bhedbav kyon?? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Glad.... Good Projects are now coming on expressway.. no more 1/2/3 small flats...
    CommentQuote
  • All other promoters for good company fails to prove as a main builder. Like Newtech developing one property in Gr Noida.

Price is at higher side, other projects near to completion is already available more or less at same price i.e, Rs5000.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    amadeus means "love of God", derived from Latin amare "to love" and Deus "God".

I bet thats what all the end users will end up saying after paying 50% in CLP "amadeus amadeus for the love of god"

Cant even call this a ponzi scheme; even that gives some returns before sinking completely

Sent from my GT-I9100
    CommentQuote
  • This is in Logix zest site, zest 3&4 bhk are cancelled and now this new project is coming up in that place. Zest is now completely messed up entire project is now in hand of three builders:-
    1.Logix
    2. Saha
    3. Victory.

all three maybe going to share clubhouse also. Don't know . what will happen.
    CommentQuote
  • Zest will be new era "DRAUPADI". Need few more builders to enter.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    This is in Logix zest site, zest 3&4 bhk are cancelled and now this new project is coming up in that place. Zest is now completely messed up entire project is now in hand of three builders:-
    1.Logix
    2. Saha
    3. Victory.

all three maybe going to share clubhouse also. Don't know . what will happen.

How does it matter at the end of day if Club is shared by all?
    CommentQuote
  • Club sharing is not yet confirmed but it will be a turn-off if sharing is there. Somebody rightly mentioned that it is joint venture with Logix.

But 50% payment upfront for even CLP plan . That means around 70 lac on the first day and that too for the smallest size. Its risky but this developer has one good thing that at least its not that busy like JP, 3C or even the original parent company ATS or even Prateek . Saha is very well respected in the real estate arena . Have not seen anybody talk ill of him.

Moreover this is a small project. 300 apartments in 5.85 acres.

Well, I think now the developers have understood that with high FAR, they can make more profits if they launch luxury apartments which allows them to have very high BSP. Even though apartments are less but they are anyway still charging for all the area permissible .

So, won't be surprised if builders keep up launching projects furnished 3-4 BHKs as they would see them more profit making and we may see them doing away with 1-2 BHKs. Also, they can have high loading in big sized partments. So, a win-win for them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asingla
    How are you saying that it is 30% including balcony, utility, internal lobby and toilets when builder has very transparently calculated it to be 17-20% for diff sizes ?

I said 30% loading for TGB.
    CommentQuote
  • what I had heard... Not sure.
    Logix Zest has no club..
    CommentQuote
  • will it effect logix zest project in positive way or not. Luxurious projects like saha and victory coming up with zest.

seems logix is continuously selling FSI to other builders and making profit on the very first day.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    will it effect logix zest project in positive way or not. Luxurious projects like saha and victory coming up with zest.

seems logix is continuously selling FSI to other builders and making profit on the very first day.

at the end of the day its good for Logix ang logix zest at least.
    CommentQuote
    will it effect logix zest project in positive way or not. Luxurious projects like saha and victory coming up with zest.

It's be an honour for victory and feel good for lozix but confusion for buyers ,which to choose at high difference of price tags !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Selling FSI is very profitable . as logix gets the whole profit by selling land to other builder. Other builder also makes profit by launching luxurious project instead of simple 1/2 bhk and get very good margin. so win win situation for both the builders.

Good for logix zest because all luxurious projects will be in vicinity with very high ticket size. so appreciation will come in the long run for zest also
    CommentQuote
    Selling FSI is very profitable . as logix gets the whole profit by selling land to other builder. Other builder also makes profit by launching luxurious project instead of simple 1/2 bhk and get very good margin. so win win situation for both the builders.

Good for logix zest because all luxurious projects will be in vicinity with very high ticket size. so appreciation will come in the long run for zest also

I think Sector-143 is coming really well,, NO 1 bhk CHOTA flat around.
    SIKKA could be spoiler..:P
    CommentQuote