16 | Posts
2142 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Investment Option for 1 Cr

Folks,

Need some help for a close friend.

Simple question, he has 50 White/50 Coloured to be invested immediately anywhere in NCR (preference Noida, though not hard and fast)

1. No further leverage possible

2. Simple aim, get max returns (2-4 year timeframe)

3. Land title / deal type should not be questionable

Please help, this is kind of urgent for him

ps - suggestions for non RE investments are also welcome. Point # 2 is key

Cheers
    Last edited December 5 2012, 01:06 AM.

Re : Best Investment Option for 1 Cr

It might seem awkward to you but i wud say prateek edifice 2500 sqf on clp if u find a known guyselling in your circle on atsell..or clean deal with ikebana 1995 flats (2 of them or 3 ) i think ikebana 2/3 flats on clp wud get him very good returns and he can eventually move out of it after one year with good returns.
    If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

I have the same budget and currently looking at KBA. It is for end use though.

Comment

Ask him to check for a 1000 sq metre office plot in Yamuna expressway, Allotment was about a year ago at 5150 - so depending on the premium the deal could be workable. Possession and registry is already done - so this could be a fine investment if he can get one. (plots are just next to supertech upcountry and opposite to Jaypee Sports City) and were allotted by the Authority themselves
        SBS

Comment

Many thanks so far. Please if anyone can think of any other options please suggest.

Bobby Bro - can you elaborate, you are saying do an ATS with one of the pre-launch allottees and time the exit before the next payment - viz beyond 1 Cr is due? Ok fair, how much do Prateek take for transfer, will I have to transfer to my friends name before he sells this further or do an ATS on an ATS. viz how will this work. I see the risk as you need to time this exactly and for edifice to give returns in a years time. My friend is looking for 2-4 years

Ansh - good suggestion on KBA, Please can you suggest what are all inclusive rates and how W/Coloured will be uses

SBSBPO - great suggestion as well. I guess he will need to keep money for building minimum to get completion and do registry. So in this case can he get something for 85 or so? How soon does he need to construct? Are these easily available

Again, many thanks for your suggestions

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Currently I am leaning towards the YEW plot option. Can anyone suggest the psy rates in resale

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
              Folks,

Need some help for a close friend.

Simple question, he has 50 White/50 Coloured to be invested immediately anywhere in NCR (preference Noida, though not hard and fast)
              1. No further leverage possible
              2. Simple aim, get max returns (2-4 year timeframe)
              3. Land title / deal type should not be questionable

Please help, this is kind of urgent for him
              ps - suggestions for non RE investments are also welcome. Point # 2 is key
              Cheers

How about Jaypee Orchards or any other project in Jaypee Wishtown? I have heard lots of good things about it in the IREF forums. It meets all your 3 parameters and from the posts in the noida forum it seems like the perfect choice.

Comment

Originally posted by humble_guy View Post
                How about Jaypee Orchards or any other project in Jaypee Wishtown? I have heard lots of good things about it in the IREF forums. It meets all your 3 parameters and from the posts in the noida forum it seems like the perfect choice.

Friend - I would love my friend to get something in Orchards - but you will need a lot more of White for that. Thats the problem

Comment

I will second bobby's pov on edifice. The other option am evaluating is tgb 143. One more option I can think of is look for a distress deal in espacia at arnd 5300 and wait for the possession in abt a years time. It shd fetch arnd 7k. If none of it suits him,he can lend money in closed circle at arnd 24 percent p.a with some security. The same can also be done with developers. Everybody is indeed of money.

Comment

The cheapest and most undervalued project on eway is kba, still selling on 3800 -4000.For investment location is very imp.if orchard and other gc projects as you say goes fr 7000 to 15000 why would kba just 100 mtrs away shal be priced less in non golf view segment in 5 yrs time. So i suggest buy kba for 4000. Or else go to indirapuram soft launch shipra skycity, in front of shipra mall assured returns in 5 yrs also now in soft launch.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X