Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Hi Mr. Nayak,

Surely I will visit the site this weekend and would try to clear my doubts there and then.

Regards

Comment

Good Job Vinod.
      That’s what we call correct Investment Guidelines. We should invest few hours of our time on the shortlisted Project.

When you negotiate try negotiating on

The POP and designer wall issue.

It’s not on BBA but it’s on the Official WebSite. So negotiate out the Price of this with Builder. Try to see if you can get this complementary with multiple color on walls (Different Rooms).

You need to negotiate on this(if buying from builder) else discounts if buying from Broker/Underwriters.

Tower C2 has some issues not sure what. It’s a corner Tower. I have heard ACE has started swapping people of C2 to other tower. This is not an Authentic information but Grapevine stuff.

Check what type of Steel they are using for 26 floor construction (TATA/SAIL etc). Tata costs 15-20% more than Sail. Do they have a rating from any agency (like IGBC)? Good once are certified Platinum.

Check are they going to give on writing about the insurance on the building. During the construction stage if after 24th floor, comes an EarthQuake and the entire Building collapses, then are they going to give us 95% of our money from its insurer.

People who have invested in Gujrat are aware of this issue but people up North simply are not aware of this catch. So ask on a complimentary Comprehensive Insurance else negotiate on price. It costs over 1 lac on 60lac property for 5 years if bought separately from bank.

See i gave you few negotiation topics free. Work it out and let us know your feedback.

Comment

Resale

I would like to dispose my unit in Ace. Any idea about current resale rates?

Comment

Has the work at ACE stopped or something. Not able to see any photo update on the site for around 10 days now. Did they get any notice from Authority for Congusted project, just thnking. . Are people getting loan smoothly on the Project??

Comment

Originally posted by jayantNayak View Post
            Has the work at ACE stopped or something. Not able to see any photo update on the site for around 10 days now. Did they get any notice from Authority for Congusted project, just thnking. . Are people getting loan smoothly on the Project??
            Hi Jayant,

I just confirmed from the Victory Management, there is no issue with the project now.
            The problem with tower C2 was that some of the layouts had got changed, so victory had submitted it to the authority for re-approval. That was the reason that banks were not disbursing loan.

However now new layouts have been approved and ICICI bank has also started disbursing loan for this tower also.

Comment

Originally posted by singla80 View Post
              Hi Jayant,

I just confirmed from the Victory Management, there is no issue with the project now.
              The problem with tower C2 was that some of the layouts had got changed, so victory had submitted it to the authority for re-approval. That was the reason that banks were not disbursing loan.

However now new layouts have been approved and ICICI bank has also started disbursing loan for this tower also.

Has victory taken permission from buyers (at least 60%) for this layout change? if not (most likely), it is illegal, can be challenged and get demolished through court. I got to know one tower is illegal in Victory crossroads. They built it without approval from Authority (initially) and buyers (same way as Supertech). Now, buyers have joined hands and are now planning to drag victory to court on this..

Comment

Mr HorseTrading,
                Who are the Buyers Buddy. And where and how did they Join Hand. My Hand is here with me only. Have not touched any Victory Ace Customer so far. let us know who and where is this group.

Hanish.. Seems you are posting after a long time..
                Ya i heard ICICI Bank Approved tower C2 Loan yesterday. I have not received a confirmation from them so far on any official mail though. This 60% approval is a good LandMark Judgement. Incase Tower C2 was approved by ICICI for loan yesterday, then may be this is not the tower which is at stake. Not sure though. Hope Bank also follows the new Landmark Judgement guidelines.

Comment

What was new in the Layout for C2, which ACE changed. Was it increase in floors. What was the change in layout. Room Size, Balcony Space.????

What about the increase from 19 to 26 floors. Will they not need 60% on that as well.
                  Last edited May 5 2014, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jayantNayak View Post
                    What was new in the Layout for C2, which ACE changed. Was it increase in floors. What was the change in layout. Room Size, Balcony Space.????

What about the increase from 19 to 26 floors. Will they not need 60% on that as well.

I am just referring to legal perspective here..60% approval is necessary from buyers from any change in layout. I am aware that Victory management has compromised agains promises in crossroads. I am myself a buyer in crossroads. Wait for sometime, possession is nearing in crossroads. You will get to know about all the issues.

Comment

C2 Tower underwent a change is layout. The Area changed. Thus a new BBA now it seems.Yet to receive a confirmation. Thus loan processing will again be stretched it seems.

Why has victory stopped updating pictures in site. No update for 20 days now. Any idea how many floor have been erected in C2. Seems a lot made since the last update.I was sent one picture for C2 from Victory to convince me.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X