Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Prakash is a known guy on IREF. He promotes certain projects where he has vested interests . Right now there are huge doubts on Sec-143 . There is a scam which has got unearthed.
    http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-12-28/noida/36035564_1_noida-authority-abadi-land-sanjeev-saran

If your money get stuck , remember one thing , Prakashjha won't be there to rescue you.

You just ask him questions and he will run away. He will start telling the inside details (like how many bookings and all) .

Apply your mind and then invest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Soft_Engr80
    I saw you trying to promote this project from the day one. Do you have some facts to prove your point that 270 cheques have been received.

I have a relative working in the company, who is actively handling this project, what you are saying is not correct.

Buddy, don't make fool of people out here by creating unneccesary hype for this project.

Bloody brokers, bewakoof banane chale aate hai...

Sabse badi baat hai log bewakoof ban jaate hain..
    Buddy chill.. Happy new year to One and All.
    Praising the projects in which one is invested is a very ordinary thing which all people do. But here on the forum, we should try to be Objective and give reasoning for our Views.

Prakashji said the best thing about Victory is that it is run by CAs.
    Lol..
    We all know CAs can be cunning at times. Even there is a Land scam by the President of CA institute.. So nothing great about it. Whats the next reason ??:)
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure about prakash but Logix's land seems to be clear of land. Logix project started in 2010 or earlier (may be) and the scam says about land allotted in 2011. Kind of a logic there :).
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think Zest started in 2010.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chilleezz
    Not sure about prakash but Logix's land seems to be clear of land. Logix project started in 2010 or earlier (may be) and the scam says about land allotted in 2011. Kind of a logic there :).

Guys, why are we going after a person, he might be an investor, broker or any one with some vested interest....

Anyone who is interested in buying will definetely do his/her homework and then only book the flat... atleast i believe in that...

my opinion, It is a decent project with decently good background. I am looking from an investment perspective ONLY... as location, prices, builder and specs are very good..
    CommentQuote
  • builder, price, location is good.
    Please explain how??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    builder, price, location is good.
    Please explain how??

Builder - Victory crossroads is constructed till top floor in less than 1 year... which builder does that.. you will not find even 1-2 names... they have contructed raddisson and presidium school in indirapuram and all are operational..

Price - 4000 + 115 All Inclusive with Fully furnished apartments.... just reduce 300-400 rs for the fully furnished items and you will find 3700 + 115 All Inclusive which is excellent from my perspective...

Location - Expressway is a big plus, after 5-6 years you will not get anything cheap in this area... 143 is next to IT sectors on both sides of the expressway... also well connected to delhi and greater noida...

These reasons made me think to do the investment....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Soft_Engr80
    See Guys, this person is trying to promote this project without any reason. Check all his previous posts also.

Dear Friend, I checked the whole thread but could not find Mr. Prakash entering before Page no . 9. Many others had already taken this opportunity to promote it earlier.
    One thing I really fail to understand on this forum is if someone is invested in a project naturally he is bullish on that product and if he praises the same it is considered biased. I wanted to invest in the project so to make my roots stronger, I visited the location, visited site brokers,did my survey. Now I am sure that I would like to invest. Off course if someone knows a underwriter I would like to get the best price available. Its simple even if any one has any vested interest and makes some money but gives me the best route to get the maximum discount on a product where i did my survey to make sure of the investment it is better for me.I am more intersted in my returns, my price rather than what the other is earning from it.....
    To my knowledge also builders are decent and dont have a bad track report and work pace is also good.Expressway location is the future of Noida.
    Another friend who suggested that Prakash had promoted Prateek Edifice, LOTUS 300 and Panache strogly earlier then buddy let me tell you this Prateek Edifice was the most money making product in 2012, People earned ROI of 120-200% in a span of very short time. L300 is one of the luxurios product of 3 c's in Noida and also has given decent returns. And your comment of CA promoters could be cunning is true but do you know any person on earth while making investments or while selling is not Cunning. Am I not or are you not? Builder my be cunning but should be fair to the customers.
    I also have a close source in company who confirms that good amount of cheques are already collected, many are happy investors of their previous projects.
    Off course when we invest in the soft launch there could be risks but usually all the hurdles are clear in span of time.A little risk make a huge difference in ROI in real estate. If we want everything clear,then we have to give the price for that. I think if 75% of my initiatives are fetching me good returns, I am satisfied. Nobody can be 100% perfect.
    If the purpose is only criticism then anybody can find several faults/flaws in the best available product.
    This product is good for end users, builders are good, location is good, specifications are good and can give better ROI from the present products available in the current market.

Disclaimer- I am invested in Ikebana and bullish for Expressway.I may invest into Victory ACE today or tommorow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shona23
    Builder - Victory crossroads is constructed till top floor in less than 1 year... which builder does that.. you will not find even 1-2 names... they have contructed raddisson and presidium school in indirapuram and all are operational..

Price - 4000 + 115 All Inclusive with Fully furnished apartments.... just reduce 300-400 rs for the fully furnished items and you will find 3700 + 115 All Inclusive which is excellent from my perspective...

Location - Expressway is a big plus, after 5-6 years you will not get anything cheap in this area... 143 is next to IT sectors on both sides of the expressway... also well connected to delhi and greater noida...

These reasons made me think to do the investment....

Price - 4000 + 115 All Inclusive..really ..are you your sure..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by poetic
    Dear Friend, I checked the whole thread but could not find Mr. Prakash entering before Page no . 9. Many others had already taken this opportunity to promote it earlier.
    One thing I really fail to understand on this forum is if someone is invested in a project naturally he is bullish on that product and if he praises the same it is considered biased. I wanted to invest in the project so to make my roots stronger, I visited the location, visited site brokers,did my survey. Now I am sure that I would like to invest. Off course if someone knows a underwriter I would like to get the best price available. Its simple even if any one has any vested interest and makes some money but gives me the best route to get the maximum discount on a product where i did my survey to make sure of the investment it is better for me.I am more intersted in my returns, my price rather than what the other is earning from it.....
    To my knowledge also builders are decent and dont have a bad track report and work pace is also good.Expressway location is the future of Noida.
    Another friend who suggested that Prakash had promoted Prateek Edifice, LOTUS 300 and Panache strogly earlier then buddy let me tell you this Prateek Edifice was the most money making product in 2012, People earned ROI of 120-200% in a span of very short time. L300 is one of the luxurios product of 3 c's in Noida and also has given decent returns. And your comment of CA promoters could be cunning is true but do you know any person on earth while making investments or while selling is not Cunning. Am I not or are you not? Builder my be cunning but should be fair to the customers.
    I also have a close source in company who confirms that good amount of cheques are already collected, many are happy investors of their previous projects.
    Off course when we invest in the soft launch there could be risks but usually all the hurdles are clear in span of time.A little risk make a huge difference in ROI in real estate. If we want everything clear,then we have to give the price for that. I think if 75% of my initiatives are fetching me good returns, I am satisfied. Nobody can be 100% perfect.
    If the purpose is only criticism then anybody can find several faults/flaws in the best available product.
    This product is good for end users, builders are good, location is good, specifications are good and can give better ROI from the present products available in the current market.

Disclaimer- I am invested in Ikebana and bullish for Expressway.I may invest into Victory ACE today or tommorow.

Dear,

Nobody is critisizing anyone for promoting a project.
    However if some one would try to make fool of people by giving information like so many booking done, so many cheques received etc.:

======================
    The company has received 270 booking cheques as of now out of total 500 UNITs they have. The project has received phenomenal response as was expected as there are no projects in soft launch particularly on the expressway. Most of the balance chunk has been underwritten already by couple of investors out of which one i personally know. The balance few units company proposes to retain for their owN use.
    =====================

I know, this is a wrong piece of information, so that makes me feel that he was just trying to create hype and fooling people out there.

I am so sure about this, as one of my relative is working with the company and closely dealing this project, so I know how exactly this project is doing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Price - 4000 + 115 All Inclusive..really ..are you your sure..

Yes... I am sure ankit.

I booked in the flexi plan and i have booked 4300-6%(approx) out of which i have got 5% on the papers. I got a credit note/cheque of Rs 80/sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone looked the layouts and unit plans.... any updates on that... please share the link, if you have..
    CommentQuote
  • I received the info from allcheckdeals but no layout/unit plan available as yet. I wont be investing though because I see serious construction risk with the builder. As far as I know, they have not done any residential yet...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pablopicasso
    I received the info from allcheckdeals but no layout/unit plan available as yet. I wont be investing though because I see serious construction risk with the builder. As far as I know, they have not done any residential yet...

pablopicasso bhai, They have done the construction in Victory crossroads. please check before writing.. and it is standing tall in just 1 year time..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shona23
    Yes... I am sure ankit.

I booked in the flexi plan and i have booked 4300-6%(approx) out of which i have got 5% on the papers. I got a credit note/cheque of Rs 80/sqft.

I just hope that your cheque/credit note gets encashed. By the way this is not the trend in Noida. Credit notes wont encash. I havent heard of anyone whose credit note was honored by a broker. Keep your fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote