Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shona23
    Yes... I am sure ankit.

I booked in the flexi plan and i have booked 4300-6%(approx) out of which i have got 5% on the papers. I got a credit note/cheque of Rs 80/sqft.

As per my information, company is offering 200 Rs as Inaugral discount, hence effective rate in CLP is 4300 (4500 - 200).

So rate in flexi can not be 4300, rather it should be around 4100.

Please check with your broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Soft_Engr80
    As per my information, company is offering 200 Rs as Inaugral discount, hence effective rate in CLP is 4300 (4500 - 200).

R You sure about that. As this the first time we are hearing anything about any discount!!!!!!!!!!please confirm and give details who can provide that.
    CommentQuote

Soft Engr bhai, After reading your message i called 4 different brokers with whom i am in touch and no one told about such thing... when i asked about the discount of Rs 200/sqft... all of them are saying there is no such discount..

Aap apne dealer ki details share karo.. i will call him and verify and confirm the same what you are saying...
    CommentQuote

I got 5% on 4500.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chilleezz
    I just hope that your cheque/credit note gets encashed. By the way this is not the trend in Noida. Credit notes wont encash. I havent heard of anyone whose credit note was honored by a broker. Keep your fingers crossed.

Will keep you updated about it as the broker has given a cheque of this month end....
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like the company has revised the discount plan as they are coming close to launch i.e 15the Jan. I booked another unit for my father in law and was been offered 5% on form PLUS Credit note of 1%. Sounds like a good buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NRealestate
    Looks like the company has revised the discount plan as they are coming close to launch i.e 15the Jan. I booked another unit for my father in law and was been offered 5% on form PLUS Credit note of 1%. Sounds like a good buy.

Dude dont try to create a trap. We all know credit notes are good for nothing. There are several threads on this forum wherein so many guys were cheated with a credit note trap. Why isnt your broker giving cash back immediately instead of a post dated cheque or credit note?
    For everyone who is new in RE, please check this forum for credit note fraud before going for a credit note deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chilleezz
    Dude dont try to create a trap. We all know credit notes are good for nothing. There are several threads on this forum wherein so many guys were cheated with a credit note trap. Why isnt your broker giving cash back immediately instead of a post dated cheque or credit note?
    For everyone who is new in RE, please check this forum for credit note fraud before going for a credit note deal.

Thanks for your reply mate, this is what the broker explained me. That the note can only be encashed when their commission gets released, if today I book a flat and they give me the cash back as per 2% and tomorrow if I decide to cancel the unit or my cheque gets bounced then the broker will be in loss. I realize that there is too much of fraud surrounding credit note especially in Noida Real Estate and I thank you for letting me and each one of us know about this. Big companies like IC have lost a lot of ground just because of this however the source through I have got this booked is very reliable to me at least which I why I booked at the first place. He was further offering to see if I can get few more bookings through my social circle to make it seven (now 5 as we have booked two) so that they can give 6% on form.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for your reply mate, this is what the broker explained me. That the note can only be encashed when their commission gets released, if today I book a flat and they give me the cash back as per 2% and tomorrow if I decide to cancel the unit or my cheque gets bounced then the broker will be in loss. I realize that there is too much of fraud surrounding credit note especially in Noida Real Estate and I thank you for letting me and each one of us know about this. Big companies like IC have lost a lot of ground just because of this however the source through I have got this booked is very reliable to me at least which I why I booked at the first place. He was further offering to see if I can get few more bookings through my social circle to make it seven (now 5 as we have booked two) so that they can give 6% on form.

NRealestate is a broker... i got a Message (PM) giving the contact details of the broker... i dont think anyone sends the details without any demand from myside..
    CommentQuote
    NRealestate is a broker... i got a Message (PM) giving the contact details of the broker... i dont think anyone sends the details without any demand from myside..

Please don't target. I only sent to PM wherein you and another guy was requesting broker's details. I will leave the forum if any 3rd guy says that they got a PM from me without asking.
    CommentQuote
    Please don't target. I only sent to PM wherein you and another guy was requesting broker's details. I will leave the forum if any 3rd guy says that they got a PM from me without asking.

who is the other guy!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote

I too got a PM from him with a broker's number. I dont think I ever asked him for his broker' contact.
    CommentQuote

Dear NRealestate,

First you said that company at max is allowing 5% discount on paper, then you said that you broker would give 6% if he gets 7 booking.

How is this possible if company does not allow more than 5% on form?. OR is it in the hands of the brokers?

Seems something fishy with your post OR Did I miss anything here?

--
    CommentQuote
    Dear NRealestate,

First you said that company at max is allowing 5% discount on paper, then you said that you broker would give 6% if he gets 7 booking.

How is this possible if company does not allow more than 5% on form?. OR is it in the hands of the brokers?

Seems something fishy with your post OR Did I miss anything here?

--

Dear, as far as my experience with real estate is concerned, I think it is totally driven by the marketing companies/channel partners/brokers of the company. The company may not allow more than 5% on form for on booking however if a group of people come together and want to book units together through one broker, they might do something going out of the circle. I have learnt that there are no policies and procedures in this market and no one can draw a line in this competitive market. The moment you think that something is just not possible, it happens in front you in day's time. I booked few unit in Sikka and that time the maximum brokerage was 9% out of which 7% was on form however I managed to get 10% on form. Just sharing my experience.
    CommentQuote
  • I had a talk with company's executive and he told me that the project will be launched somewhere 20~25 jan. While all the brokers are saying it will be launched by 15 Jan.
    In my opinion it will take yet another 1 month to be launched.

Similarly, I found differences about the % of discount told by broker and builder. Builder is saying he can at most give 4% on paper, although I had just talked over phone and will be visiting him tomorrow, it might be possible he offer some more discount over the table.

I would like to know your opinion, shall I book through Broker or Directly Builder (Although that executive was saying he will get the booking done through some channel partner only, might be there some his personal commission involve with channel partner )?

Regards,
    Anuj
    CommentQuote