Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhai you were saying no more bookings 1-2 days back ?
    Builder has got 300 cheques and what not. Yeh ho kya raaha hai.

Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    is this price on flexi or clp?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I had gone to Victory site today.

The agent gave me a price list in which floor-wise price was mentioned. 10th floor was the reference floor at Rs 4500 BSP. Price was increasing 20 Rs per floor downwards and decreasing 15 Rs per floor upwards. He offered me a discount of 5% on it. My questions:

Is this the correct pricing or more can be extracted?

Parking being offered is covered or open? The 'paper' given to me says 'open/covered' included.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prahari
    Hi,

I had gone to Victory site today.

The agent gave me a price list in which floor-wise price was mentioned. 10th floor was the reference floor at Rs 4500 BSP. Price was increasing 20 Rs per floor downwards and decreasing 15 Rs per floor upwards. He offered me a discount of 5% on it. My questions:

Is this the correct pricing or more can be extracted?

Parking being offered is covered or open? The 'paper' given to me says 'open/covered' included.

i think complimentary parking is open. On pricing one shd expect 1-2% credit note, but only through reputed broker. Find out from the company who are the channel partners and get a quote from them before finalising anything!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

I am an end user, planning to invest in Ace. Getting a price of 3950 PSF+view PLC included on form discount is 5% and 1% Credit note and PDC for 15th floor 1350 unit. Broker seems reliable as it is a channel partner and had exclusive rights for sale of 3 towers in Crossroads(this is what broker told me). Is this a good price for 15th floor?

Please provide your suggestions.

This is in Flexi...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jainsahab
    This is in Flexi...

Ok..pls see my comments in the previous post///
    CommentQuote
  • When will victory share the layout plans of project and flat??

now money has also been deducted from my account :)

if anyone has the answer, please suggest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    Ok..pls see my comments in the previous post///

Thanks Prakash ji, I have read all posts in this thread different rates for different floors in different payment plans.

Can you plz be more specific to my query?

Thanks you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shona23
    When will victory share the layout plans of project and flat??

This project is currently in pre-launch stage, hence we dont get confirmed layout plans...

I thnk around 15th Jan, project will be launched and then you can get project broucher and layout of the porject...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shona23
    When will victory share the layout plans of project and flat??

launch is currently scheduled on Feb 3rd (+/- 1 week). Layout etc shd come before that...

Once floor plans are finalised, exact tower and unit nos shall be allocated.

The current layout looks impressive. One shd get unobstructed view of the central logix greens from most of the flats..
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Prakash ji, I have read all posts in this thread different rates for different floors in different payment plans.

Can you plz be more specific to my query?

Thanks you.

If you are an end user, you shdnt worry much abt a percent or two of extra discount particularly of credit note...Just do a background check of the broker by calling up the company..Dont take things at their face value...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    launch is currently scheduled on Feb 3rd (+/- 1 week). Layout etc shd come before that...

Once floor plans are finalised, exact tower and unit nos shall be allocated.

The current layout looks impressive. One shd get unobstructed view of the central logix greens from most of the flats..

Prakashji,
    wats the company website. couldnt locate it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Prakashji,
    wats the company website. couldnt locate it.

Victory Infrastructures
    CommentQuote
  • Few more things the broker told..

Only Open car parking will be allotted to 1350sqft unit holders...is that true?

Exactly opposite to the entry of Ace is some 50-60 Acres land owned by DLF and they ll develop major commercial complex.

Central park and club of Logix will be shared by Logix and victory but amenities within the victory boundary will be exclusive to residents of Ace.
    CommentQuote
  • Dlf has already sold that land. So don't expect any major commercial coming up there, but yes a lot of it office space and retail in basin and unnati,

By the way, there's a big commercial on the lines of sector 18 planned near the service lane, closeto the fng.

Rest of the stuff mentioned by your broker is true
    CommentQuote
    Few more things the broker told..

Only Open car parking will be allotted to 1350sqft unit holders...is that true?

Exactly opposite to the entry of Ace is some 50-60 Acres land owned by DLF and they ll develop major commercial complex.

Central park and club of Logix will be shared by Logix and victory but amenities within the victory boundary will be exclusive to residents of Ace.

Yes open car parking is only for the smallest size.. and rest sizes enjoy the covered parking :)

Also regarding club of logix and central park, it will be shared with Logix so victory buyers enjoy both club and park.. but logix buyers will not get access to victorys club....

Dont know much about DLF land... can you please tell what did the broker said.. where is that land actually located... and when will the project by DLF launched...
    CommentQuote