Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Final plunge in Victory ACE

Hi
    After a lot of thought, taken the plunge today.

Handed over two cheques to broker today. One for 1350 and the other for 1650. Got a discount of 7%.

Heaving a sigh of relief with a tinge of anxiety as well.
    I can clear my table now of a lot of 'garbage'(read glossy brochres and pricey pricelists) I had collected in past three months of property hunt.

I request all pundits to keep the thread updated with the latest on this project so that aam admi like us can remain abreast with the latest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prahari
    Hi

Handed over two cheques to broker today. One for 1350 and the other for 1650. Got a discount of 7%.

I can clear my table now of a lot of 'garbage'(read glossy brochres and pricey pricelists) I had collected in past three months of property hunt.

I request all pundits to keep the thread updated with the latest on this project so that aam admi like us can remain abreast with the latest.

Mr Prahari Since when Indian aam admi is so rich that he can buy 2 flats One for 1350 and the other for 1650. I heard Indian aam admi don't have money to eat complete 3 meals also.
    Mr Prahari you bought 2 houses of more than 1 crores how you can be a aam admi pls explain.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't worry. I'm not usurping your title.
    This is the proverbial aamadmi.
    BTW I'm broke now after these two cheques! May have to trade 'family silver' to acquire new assets!!
    CommentQuote
  • DLF already surrendered that land to Noida authority. One broker told me some time ago.
    CommentQuote
    Hi

Hi Prahari,

Please PM me the details of the broker from where you booked this flat. I am also willing to book one in Victory ace.
    CommentQuote
    Hi

Congrats!!! Did you get 7% on paper?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, 7% on paper.
    Was being offered 2% as credit note. Somehow, I don't believe in credit notes!
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by Prahari
    Yes, 7% on paper.

please pm me the broker detail.
    CommentQuote
  • discount on paper

Originally Posted by Prahari
    Yes, 7% on paper.

Is it possible to get more than 5% on paper!!!!!! i tried lots of broker but no one is giving more than 5% on paper, though ready to give me some credit note!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
    Yes, 7% on paper.

Whoa!!! Hang on a min. What paper? What Form?
    Forms are not out yet. Did you sign anything? If not then you better check with your broker again. I smell something fishy out there. I dont think any broker will give you more than 5% on form (which of course aren't out yet).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit229
    Is it possible to get more than 5% on paper!!!!!! i tried lots of broker but no one is giving more than 5% on paper, though ready to give me some credit note!!!!!!!!!!!

nah I dont think its possible. You are right. Better dont buy that credit note theory.
    CommentQuote
    Yes, 7% on paper.

Hi, can you please PM me the details of your broker? I am also interested to invest in this property.
    CommentQuote
    Yes, 7% on paper.

Prahari, is it really true... as i have also tried with so many brokers... over the internet and also near the site of victory..

all of them are offering max 5%...

please check with your broker... there are so many frauds going on with these things... so please be careful..

also please let us know the name of the broking company... who is offering this much discount.
    CommentQuote
    Hi

HI plz let me also know about your dealer as i also wanna invest in this
    CommentQuote
  • i am not sure if brokers will be able to honor these fancy credit notes being offered...the company sales staff proposes to call up the customers and verify the facts at the time of allotment....and if in case, credit notes are offered for more than the brokers eligibility, the unit allotment may also be cancelled...

the company at this point is facing acute shortage as the project has recd great response withing 2 weeks of soft launch,,,,

The smaller sizes are quite in demand and no underwriter is willing to sell them at discount...
    CommentQuote