Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Originally posted by chilleezz View Post
    I just hope that your cheque/credit note gets encashed. By the way this is not the trend in Noida. Credit notes wont encash. I havent heard of anyone whose credit note was honored by a broker. Keep your fingers crossed.
    Will keep you updated about it as the broker has given a cheque of this month end....

Comment

Looks like the company has revised the discount plan as they are coming close to launch i.e 15the Jan. I booked another unit for my father in law and was been offered 5% on form PLUS Credit note of 1%. Sounds like a good buy.

Comment

Originally posted by NRealestate View Post
        Looks like the company has revised the discount plan as they are coming close to launch i.e 15the Jan. I booked another unit for my father in law and was been offered 5% on form PLUS Credit note of 1%. Sounds like a good buy.
        Dude dont try to create a trap. We all know credit notes are good for nothing. There are several threads on this forum wherein so many guys were cheated with a credit note trap. Why isnt your broker giving cash back immediately instead of a post dated cheque or credit note?
        For everyone who is new in RE, please check this forum for credit note fraud before going for a credit note deal.

Comment

Originally posted by chilleezz View Post
          Dude dont try to create a trap. We all know credit notes are good for nothing. There are several threads on this forum wherein so many guys were cheated with a credit note trap. Why isnt your broker giving cash back immediately instead of a post dated cheque or credit note?
          For everyone who is new in RE, please check this forum for credit note fraud before going for a credit note deal.
          Thanks for your reply mate, this is what the broker explained me. That the note can only be encashed when their commission gets released, if today I book a flat and they give me the cash back as per 2% and tomorrow if I decide to cancel the unit or my cheque gets bounced then the broker will be in loss. I realize that there is too much of fraud surrounding credit note especially in Noida Real Estate and I thank you for letting me and each one of us know about this. Big companies like IC have lost a lot of ground just because of this however the source through I have got this booked is very reliable to me at least which I why I booked at the first place. He was further offering to see if I can get few more bookings through my social circle to make it seven (now 5 as we have booked two) so that they can give 6% on form.

Comment

Thanks for your reply mate, this is what the broker explained me. That the note can only be encashed when their commission gets released, if today I book a flat and they give me the cash back as per 2% and tomorrow if I decide to cancel the unit or my cheque gets bounced then the broker will be in loss. I realize that there is too much of fraud surrounding credit note especially in Noida Real Estate and I thank you for letting me and each one of us know about this. Big companies like IC have lost a lot of ground just because of this however the source through I have got this booked is very reliable to me at least which I why I booked at the first place. He was further offering to see if I can get few more bookings through my social circle to make it seven (now 5 as we have booked two) so that they can give 6% on form.
            NRealestate is a broker... i got a Message (PM) giving the contact details of the broker... i dont think anyone sends the details without any demand from myside..

Comment

Originally posted by shona23 View Post
              NRealestate is a broker... i got a Message (PM) giving the contact details of the broker... i dont think anyone sends the details without any demand from myside..
              Please don't target. I only sent to PM wherein you and another guy was requesting broker's details. I will leave the forum if any 3rd guy says that they got a PM from me without asking.

Comment

Please don't target. I only sent to PM wherein you and another guy was requesting broker's details. I will leave the forum if any 3rd guy says that they got a PM from me without asking.
                who is the other guy!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shona23 View Post
                  I too got a PM from him with a broker's number. I dont think I ever asked him for his broker' contact.

Comment

Dear NRealestate,

First you said that company at max is allowing 5% discount on paper, then you said that you broker would give 6% if he gets 7 booking.

How is this possible if company does not allow more than 5% on form?. OR is it in the hands of the brokers?

Seems something fishy with your post OR Did I miss anything here?

--

Comment

Originally posted by Soft_Engr80 View Post
                      Dear NRealestate,

First you said that company at max is allowing 5% discount on paper, then you said that you broker would give 6% if he gets 7 booking.

How is this possible if company does not allow more than 5% on form?. OR is it in the hands of the brokers?

Seems something fishy with your post OR Did I miss anything here?

--
                      Dear, as far as my experience with real estate is concerned, I think it is totally driven by the marketing companies/channel partners/brokers of the company. The company may not allow more than 5% on form for on booking however if a group of people come together and want to book units together through one broker, they might do something going out of the circle. I have learnt that there are no policies and procedures in this market and no one can draw a line in this competitive market. The moment you think that something is just not possible, it happens in front you in day's time. I booked few unit in Sikka and that time the maximum brokerage was 9% out of which 7% was on form however I managed to get 10% on form. Just sharing my experience.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X