Collapse

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

I had a talk with company's executive and he told me that the project will be launched somewhere 20~25 jan. While all the brokers are saying it will be launched by 15 Jan.
    In my opinion it will take yet another 1 month to be launched.

Similarly, I found differences about the % of discount told by broker and builder. Builder is saying he can at most give 4% on paper, although I had just talked over phone and will be visiting him tomorrow, it might be possible he offer some more discount over the table.

I would like to know your opinion, shall I book through Broker or Directly Builder (Although that executive was saying he will get the booking done through some channel partner only, might be there some his personal commission involve with channel partner )?

Regards,
    Anuj
    Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Here's the update from a confirmed source -

1. The company has stopped taking direct bookings as they have already received more than 300 bookings through different sources out of total of 500 odd units.
      2. The company guys have allocated priority nos agst all applications to allot the units.
      3. Guys whose cheques have been encashed will get a guaranteed allotment.
      4. Launch as of now is scheduled for first week of Feb.
      5. There are couple of underwriters who are holding some units to be sold at a higher price. So I expect the discounts to come down in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

So, in a way he wants to tell you book in hurry before discounts go , without confirming anything whether land title is clear or not , what are the layout plans and what not.

Its very easy to interpret what Prakash says these days . And yes, internally he always knows how many bookings are done . Sometimes he knows those things which even builder does not know.

Builder kya cheez hai !!

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post

1. The company has stopped taking direct bookings as they have already received more than 300 bookings through different sources out of total of 500 odd units.
        2. The company guys have allocated priority nos agst all applications to allot the units.
        5. There are couple of underwriters who are holding some units to be sold at a higher price. So I expect the discounts to come down in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
          I had a talk with company's executive and he told me that the project will be launched somewhere 20~25 jan. While all the brokers are saying it will be launched by 15 Jan.
          In my opinion it will take yet another 1 month to be launched.

Similarly, I found differences about the % of discount told by broker and builder. Builder is saying he can at most give 4% on paper, although I had just talked over phone and will be visiting him tomorrow, it might be possible he offer some more discount over the table.

I would like to know your opinion, shall I book through Broker or Directly Builder (Although that executive was saying he will get the booking done through some channel partner only, might be there some his personal commission involve with channel partner )?

Regards,
          Anuj
          Anuj,
          As per my knowledge, direct booking is not available. So in such cases builder's sales executives usually have tie ups with other brokers through whom they will get you a booking and hence their cut/commission. Brokers get commissions from builders out of which they can share a little bit with the customers. So 4% discount becomes 5%. If anyone is giving you a credit note I wouldn's suggest you to believe it. There are numerous threads on this forum regarding credit notes fraud.
          Gist - Do your homework before booking and choose your broker wisely .

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post

Mr. Prakash, what is the source of your information?

Also do you have any links/images of the flat layout and project layout...i am asking you as you have internal links and you will be the best person to share it...

Comment

Originally posted by Soft_Engr80 View Post
              As per my information, company is offering 200 Rs as Inaugral discount, hence effective rate in CLP is 4300 (4500 - 200).

So rate in flexi can not be 4300, rather it should be around 4100.

Please check with your broker.
              Dear Bro,

You claimed you have someone very close to you working with the company and if you have this information of 200 discount then please take my words he may be close to you but not close to the project happening.So, when you disbelieve that plenty of cheques have been collected and your close relative/friend is uniformed then he will remain uninformed till it comes in bold writing in News Papers. But unlike you I will not target someone personally for misinformation and suggest that please make your information stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
                So, in a way he wants to tell you book in hurry before discounts go , without confirming anything whether land title is clear or not , what are the layout plans and what not.

Its very easy to interpret what Prakash says these days . And yes, internally he always knows how many bookings are done . Sometimes he knows those things which even builder does not know.

Builder kya cheez hai !!
                Dear Bro,

All things can be clear to people who are ready to fetch out 300-400 extra. Its very much evident that to get the best price few things are believed by word of mouth. If I feel that builder is genuine and is a long term player will never intentionally play gimmicks with customers.And believe me when it will be proved that land titles are clear, layouts are open, then you can make people more vigilant about other risk factors i.e. pace of construction, labour problem, bad economy etc. And friend, when building is ready then you can tell them about risks of property registration etc, and when they start residing you can enlighten them with worries of maintenance.
                Sir,investors and end users are different belt and both know the pros and cons.Talking negative all the time and targeting someone rather then concentrating on the project is not healthy. And now you have another target, - me! Enjoy, if this really pleases you!!
                Last edited January 5 2013, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Dear poetic friend go ahead and book . My best wishes are with you !!
                  Lets talk about the project then .

Have you got layouts ? If yes, post them? If not, then please accept you give tow hoots to layouts so that others can get an idea of your perception
                  Have you got the land title confirmed in any way whether it is clear or not ? If yes, please share that info. If no, please mention that you are willing to take a risk by investing in land with scam as well so that others can get an idea of your perception .

Two project related ques I've asked from you. Hope you share correct details unlike Prakash and be a lot more authentic.
                  Last edited January 5 2013, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Dear friend go ahead and book . My best wishes are with you !!
                    Thanks, your wishes will work miracle. If this investment works wonder then aapki duaaon ko credit milega aur project fail ho gaya to aap apni warnings yaad kara dena!
                    Shatranj ke is khel mein VICTORY aapki hogi ( Real) Guru!

Comment

Dear poetic friend go ahead and book . My best wishes are with you !!
                      Lets talk about the project then .

Have you got layouts ? If yes, post them? If not, then please accept you give tow hoots to layouts so that others can get an idea of your perception
                      Have you got the land title confirmed in any way whether it is clear or not ? If yes, please share that info. If no, please mention that you are willing to take a risk by investing in land with scam as well so that others can get an idea of your perception .

Two project related ques I've asked from you. Hope you share correct details unlike Prakash and be a lot more authentic.

Sir, When there is an insider information it is not suppose to be leaked. If someone shares the plan with you in initial stages he is not 100 percent sure whether that will come as it is. There could be minor changes. Next few clearances could be awaited but if someone is working genuinely ,knows the trick of the trade is confident to achieve the same. Offcourse, pre-launch has risks but then it has the discounted price as I suggested in my first post.
                      I again emphasize builders are genuine, construction speed is better than best of the builders and now if you want to know the source of my information then sir-Mr. X would not like to get his identity confirmed here!Buddy, its pre-launch from a decent builder-reasonably priced.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X