Collapse

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

matlab you agree that Prakash should not disclose insider info like he is doing . As you, yourself are not doing so .

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
      matlab you agree that Prakash should not disclose insider info like he is doing . As you, yourself are not doing so .
      Sir, matlab yeh hai ki if any inside information is shared it will be challenged for a source and source cannot be revealed.Some ethics are required if someone shares/ discusses the important information about the project till they are publicaly declared because they might change it due to some unforeseen factors.Information can be shared but not the source, thats what Mr. Prakash did. Sir kabhi kabhi zabardasti ka argument zindgi se nikaal ke dekho zindgi fir bhee rangeen hai!

Comment

Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
        I had a talk with company's executive and he told me that the project will be launched somewhere 20~25 jan. While all the brokers are saying it will be launched by 15 Jan.
        In my opinion it will take yet another 1 month to be launched.

Similarly, I found differences about the % of discount told by broker and builder. Builder is saying he can at most give 4% on paper, although I had just talked over phone and will be visiting him tomorrow, it might be possible he offer some more discount over the table.

I would like to know your opinion, shall I book through Broker or Directly Builder (Although that executive was saying he will get the booking done through some channel partner only, might be there some his personal commission involve with channel partner )?

Regards,
        Anuj
        Anuj, as I said. I got 5% on paper through my broker and yes when I called the company they said no more than 4. In my opinion, it is always better to book through broker as you keep getting in side information which you do not get if booked directly through builder.

Comment

Plus broker takes your stand as far as reselling is concerned since they were the ones who initially convinced you to invest. "BROKER HAS TO BE RELIABLE AND YOU SHOULD BUILD REPO AT PERSONAL LEVEL".

Comment

Dear Members,

I am an end user, planning to invest in Ace. Getting a price of 3950 PSF+view PLC included on form discount is 5% and 1% Credit note and PDC for 15th floor 1350 unit. Broker seems reliable as it is a channel partner and had exclusive rights for sale of 3 towers in Crossroads(this is what broker told me). Is this a good price for 15th floor?

Please provide your suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by jainsahab View Post
              Dear Members,

I am an end user, planning to invest in Ace. Getting a price of 3950 PSF+view PLC included on form discount is 5% and 1% Credit note and PDC for 15th floor 1350 unit. Broker seems reliable as it is a channel partner and had exclusive rights for sale of 3 towers in Crossroads(this is what broker told me). Is this a good price for 15th floor?

is this price on flexi or clp?

Comment

Bhai you were saying no more bookings 1-2 days back ?
                Builder has got 300 cheques and what not. Yeh ho kya raaha hai.

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
                is this price on flexi or clp?

Comment

Hi,

I had gone to Victory site today.

The agent gave me a price list in which floor-wise price was mentioned. 10th floor was the reference floor at Rs 4500 BSP. Price was increasing 20 Rs per floor downwards and decreasing 15 Rs per floor upwards. He offered me a discount of 5% on it. My questions:

Is this the correct pricing or more can be extracted?

Parking being offered is covered or open? The 'paper' given to me says 'open/covered' included.
                  Last edited January 5 2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prahari View Post
                    Hi,

I had gone to Victory site today.

The agent gave me a price list in which floor-wise price was mentioned. 10th floor was the reference floor at Rs 4500 BSP. Price was increasing 20 Rs per floor downwards and decreasing 15 Rs per floor upwards. He offered me a discount of 5% on it. My questions:

Is this the correct pricing or more can be extracted?

Parking being offered is covered or open? The 'paper' given to me says 'open/covered' included.
                    i think complimentary parking is open. On pricing one shd expect 1-2% credit note, but only through reputed broker. Find out from the company who are the channel partners and get a quote from them before finalising anything!

Comment

Dear Members,

This is in Flexi...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X