Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    i am quoted 3925 for flexi, so it should be fine.

Can you please PM me the borker/agent number who is offering this rate. I want to book one asap and was quoted a rate of 4250 in FLP for 15th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanketsinha
    Can you please PM me the borker/agent number who is offering this rate. I want to book one asap and was quoted a rate of 4250 in FLP for 15th floor.

I will suggest not to go for a booking if you havent already. As it is your chances to get a unit are almost zero because the project is overbooked. Wait for the builder to reveal the floor plans. I am sure you wont regret it later.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jainsahab
    Any information on 1350 sqft layout?

I booked 1550 size and asked my dealer to send the layout of the same... Let me check with him for the smaller size and then i will get back to you.
    CommentQuote
  • Several posts in this thread have said that the smallest size i.e. 1350 is overbooked.

It seems there are very few takers of bigger sizes in this project.

I think, that's the reason why the layout of 1550 has been selectively leaked out (with impressive floor plan and minimal loading!!) so that unsuspecting customers can fall prey to the trap!!

Good move by the builder!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prahari
    Several posts in this thread have said that the smallest size i.e. 1350 is overbooked.

It seems there are very few takers of bigger sizes in this project.

I think, that's the reason why the layout of 1550 has been selectively leaked out (with impressive floor plan and minimal loading!!) so that unsuspecting customers can fall prey to the trap!!

Good move by the builder!!

I think, you got the real reason behind leaking out 1550 layout :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REDUDE
    Thanks, what the loading..

Edit: I just did some quick calculation..

M BED ROOM 11 15.6 171.6
    BED ROOM 10.6 12 127.2
    BED ROOM 10 13 130
    LIVING 11 21.4 235.4
    DINING 8 9 72
    KITCHEN 7.6 10 76
    BALCONY 5 37.6 188
    Toilet 5.6 7.6 42.56
    Toilet 8 5.6 44.8
    Toilet 5.6 7.6 42.56
    BALCONY 5 7.6 38
    BALCONY 5 10.6 53

Total Covered Area 1221.12 78.79%

Loading -- Around 22%... Assuming the size is 1550

One mistake in the calculation of biggest balcony area:

instead of:
    BALCONY 5 37.6 188

it should be:
    BALCONY 5 32.5 162.5

This makes the total capret area (including balconies) to 1195.5

Secondly I don't think this is a very impressive layout reason being Total balcony carpet area is : 253.5, which is approximately 21% of the carpet area we just calculated above.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Soft_Engr80

instead of:
    BALCONY 5 37.6 188

it should be:
    BALCONY 5 32.5 162.5

Secondly I don't think this is a very impressive layout reason being Total balcony carpet area is : 253.5, which is approximately 21% of the carpet area we just calculated above.

How do we generally measure what to multiply the balcony size "5" with?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NRealestate
    How do we generally measure what to multiply the balcony size "5" with?

It is simple brother.

Just found out the total length of the balcony which in this case is 11 + 10.5 + 11 = 32.5

and multiply with the width i.e. "5" here
    CommentQuote
    It is simple brother.

Just found out the total length of the balcony which in this case is 11 + 10.5 + 11 = 32.5

and multiply with the width i.e. "5" here

Gotcha, thanks mate!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chilleezz
    I will suggest not to go for a booking if you havent already. As it is your chances to get a unit are almost zero because the project is overbooked. Wait for the builder to reveal the floor plans. I am sure you wont regret it later.

Can anyone please PM me the sales partner/channel partner/authorised agent/broker number for this project ??
    CommentQuote
    I think, you got the real reason behind leaking out 1550 layout :).

Thanks.
    Just wrote my mind out. After all, this forum is meant for that. We should be able to contribute positively and try save someone's hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • Is It True?

Is it true Victory developed so many projects before entering in Noida RE market.

Victory group is a well-known venture spread-over wings in Delhi NCR since last 2 decades. The group delivered many projects in Delhi NCR, which includes H-One (Greater Noida), Mother's Pride Habitat Center (Indirapuram), Radission Hotel (Paschim Vihar) and many more.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khotasikka
    Is it true Victory developed so many projects before entering in Noida RE market.

Victory group is a well-known venture spread-over wings in Delhi NCR since last 2 decades. The group delivered many projects in Delhi NCR, which includes H-One (Greater Noida), Mother's Pride Habitat Center (Indirapuram), Radission Hotel (Paschim Vihar) and many more.

Not sure that the builder has been there for the last two decades. However, the projects mentioned in your post has been completed by the builder. Since these are niche projects, let's hope he does a fine job in ACE too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanketsinha
    Can anyone please PM me the sales partner/channel partner/authorised agent/broker number for this project ??

mate, best way is to go to the site and meet 3-4 different brokers, then only you will get the best deal..

Brokers who are standing at the site are most likely the main channel partners..
    CommentQuote

instead of:
    BALCONY 5 37.6 188

it should be:
    BALCONY 5 32.5 162.5

I think sizes are not final and we should not jump to conclusion of finding the actual loading .... I have not seen any builder coming up with 20-25% loading in the recent past ...
    CommentQuote