Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
Reply
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shona23
    I think sizes are not final and we should not jump to conclusion of finding the actual loading .... I have not seen any builder coming up with 20-25% loading in the recent past ...

    I liked this layout.. I dont care it 20% is balcony area.. In fact it is good.. I like bigger and open balcony..
    Yeh layout dekh kar to lene ka man kar raha hai :)

    Any idea when there is official communication from builder.. Someone in this forum said wait for couple of days
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaydee
    I liked this layout.. I dont care it 20% is balcony area.. In fact it is good.. I like bigger and open balcony..
    Yeh layout dekh kar to lene ka man kar raha hai :)

    Any idea when there is official communication from builder.. Someone in this forum said wait for couple of days


    Official launch is around 1st week of Feb.... rates are expected to be around 400 to 500+ from the pre-launch rate...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REDUDE
    Official launch is around 1st week of Feb.... rates are expected to be around 400 to 500+ from the pre-launch rate...

    What r the current rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaydee
    What r the current rates?


    4300 in Flexi and 4500 in CLP for the 10th floor...

    I have booked a flat at rates around 4000 in Flexi plan...

    There are other charges of Rs 115... Just google "Victory ACE".. you will get all these information
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REDUDE
    Official launch is around 1st week of Feb.... rates are expected to be around 400 to 500+ from the pre-launch rate...


    launch date -
    Has it been conveyed by someone from the company or is it one of those several dates floating in the air (I was told 25th Jan by my broker a few days back)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prahari
    launch date -
    Has it been conveyed by someone from the company or is it one of those several dates floating in the air (I was told 25th Jan by my broker a few days back)?


    I called Victory Infra and they forwarded me to their marketing department.
    they said that its either the last week of January or the first week of February.

    Anyways,its just a matter of 15 days now ... I hope ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Will there be any boundary b/w Logix Zest Towers and Victory Ace towers?
    I think its better to have a boundary, as Zest will be very crowded due to thousands of Studio apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AntrikshGVII
    Will there be any boundary b/w Logix Zest Towers and Victory Ace towers?
    I think its better to have a boundary, as Zest will be very crowded due to thousands of Studio apartments.


    The area of the project is 4.5 acres.

    The entrance of the project will not be very grand as this project has been carved out of Logix Zest. Entrance will be from the 30m wide road (next to commercial side of ikebana). There will be a narrow road (between ikebana and logix zest, approx 6-8m wide) which will be connecting it to FNG.
    Since the area of the project is not large and opening is also not very grand, don't expect a spacious green in this project.

    Somewhere (probably in logix zest/Amedeus thread) I saw a revised layout of the entire logix area. At the place of ACE there were different looking (different than the logix layout) four 20-storey towers, having six apartments on each floor. Can't say whether it was a proposed drawing for ACE. It looked very congested. Hope it's not ACE.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy a flat for self use, and will also go for loan.
    Can you please suggest whether this project is safe and will I be able to get loan..from any bank??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by myhome007
    I am planning to buy a flat for self use, and will also go for loan.
    Can you please suggest whether this project is safe and will I be able to get loan..from any bank??


    Victory Crossroads project has been funded by most of the banks.. For ACE definetely bank will fund otherwise no builder will be able to sell their project..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by myhome007
    I am planning to buy a flat for self use, and will also go for loan.
    Can you please suggest whether this project is safe and will I be able to get loan..from any bank??


    Pay 15% from your own pocket (i.e. booking amount and a little extra). Next demand from builder will come only after the project is 'approved' by banks and it becomes 'bankable'.

    Taking a loan from bank, in a way, is beneficial as banks generally scrutinise all the necessary approvals (from authority), title clearance etc. prior clearing the project for loan. As an individual one may not be able to check all these clearance due to lack of knowledge.

    Many projects which have title issues (esp in GN West) are having difficulty in getting the disbursal from banks.

    'Sanction of loan from a bank' and 'disbursal of loan amount' are two separate issues. Always enquire whether the bank is disbursing loan installments or not for a particular project. Many a times bank sanction a loan however, disbursal does not take place due to some issues related with the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prahari
    Pay 15% from your own pocket (i.e. booking amount and a little extra). Next demand from builder will come only after the project is 'approved' by banks and it becomes 'bankable'.

    Taking a loan from bank, in a way, is beneficial as banks generally scrutinise all the necessary approvals (from authority), title clearance etc. prior clearing the project for loan. As an individual one may not be able to check all these clearance due to lack of knowledge.

    Many projects which have title issues (esp in GN West) are having difficulty in getting the disbursal from banks.

    'Sanction of loan from a bank' and 'disbursal of loan amount' are two separate issues. Always enquire whether the bank is disbursing loan installments or not for a particular project. Many a times bank sanction a loan however, disbursal does not take place due to some issues related with the project.



    Sanction of Home Loan depends primarily on the credit worthiness of the applicant. Project credentials have minor value.

    On the contrary the disbursement happens only if project approvals are in place.

    Morale: Always verify the disbursement status.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Sanction of Home Loan depends primarily on the credit worthiness of the applicant. Project credentials have minor value.

    On the contrary the disbursement happens only if project approvals are in place.

    Morale: Always verify the disbursement status.


    +1
    CommentQuote
  • I recently got floor plans mailed to me from one of the broker and it doesnt not has any 1350 Sq Ft size. Also the master plan is not at all impressive.

    Disappointed :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanketsinha
    I recently got floor plans mailed to me from one of the broker and it doesnt not has any 1350 Sq Ft size. Also the master plan is not at all impressive.

    Disappointed :(

    Pl share the details
    CommentQuote