Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Originally posted by jainsahab View Post
    Few more things the broker told..

Only Open car parking will be allotted to 1350sqft unit holders...is that true?

Exactly opposite to the entry of Ace is some 50-60 Acres land owned by DLF and they ll develop major commercial complex.

Central park and club of Logix will be shared by Logix and victory but amenities within the victory boundary will be exclusive to residents of Ace.
    Yes open car parking is only for the smallest size.. and rest sizes enjoy the covered parking

Also regarding club of logix and central park, it will be shared with Logix so victory buyers enjoy both club and park.. but logix buyers will not get access to victorys club....

Dont know much about DLF land... can you please tell what did the broker said.. where is that land actually located... and when will the project by DLF launched...

Comment

Final plunge in Victory ACE

Hi
      After a lot of thought, taken the plunge today.

Handed over two cheques to broker today. One for 1350 and the other for 1650. Got a discount of 7%.

Heaving a sigh of relief with a tinge of anxiety as well.
      I can clear my table now of a lot of 'garbage'(read glossy brochres and pricey pricelists) I had collected in past three months of property hunt.

I request all pundits to keep the thread updated with the latest on this project so that aam admi like us can remain abreast with the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by Prahari View Post
        Hi

Handed over two cheques to broker today. One for 1350 and the other for 1650. Got a discount of 7%.

I can clear my table now of a lot of 'garbage'(read glossy brochres and pricey pricelists) I had collected in past three months of property hunt.

I request all pundits to keep the thread updated with the latest on this project so that aam admi like us can remain abreast with the latest.
        Mr Prahari Since when Indian aam admi is so rich that he can buy 2 flats One for 1350 and the other for 1650. I heard Indian aam admi don't have money to eat complete 3 meals also.
        Mr Prahari you bought 2 houses of more than 1 crores how you can be a aam admi pls explain.

Comment

Don't worry. I'm not usurping your title.
          This is the proverbial aamadmi.
          BTW I'm broke now after these two cheques! May have to trade 'family silver' to acquire new assets!!
          Last edited January 7 2013, 07:07 PM.

Comment

DLF already surrendered that land to Noida authority. One broker told me some time ago.

Comment

Hi

Hi Prahari,

Please PM me the details of the broker from where you booked this flat. I am also willing to book one in Victory ace.

Comment

Hi

Congrats!!! Did you get 7% on paper?

Comment

Yes, 7% on paper.
                  Was being offered 2% as credit note. Somehow, I don't believe in credit notes!

Comment

hi

Yes, 7% on paper.
                    please pm me the broker detail.

Comment

discount on paper

Yes, 7% on paper.
                      Is it possible to get more than 5% on paper!!!!!! i tried lots of broker but no one is giving more than 5% on paper, though ready to give me some credit note!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X