Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sanketsinha
    I recently got floor plans mailed to me from one of the broker and it doesnt not has any 1350 Sq Ft size. Also the master plan is not at all impressive.

Disappointed :(

can you pls share project layout on the forum if you have
    CommentQuote
  • Here you go :|

I hope this master plan is not the final and real one :( As per this for the smallest size there will be no view to the green area and at the back there will be road.

The only Hope I have is that I heard it is going to be 3 towers from Victory and SAHA Amadeus shows much better 3 Tower view in the same section of Logix master plan.

:|:(
    CommentQuote
    Here you go :|

I hope this master plan is not the final and real one :( As per this for the smallest size there will be no view to the green area and at the back there will be road.

The only Hope I have is that I heard it is going to be 3 towers from Victory and SAHA Amadeus shows much better 3 Tower view in the same section of Logix master plan.

Quite disappointing.
    Pity those who were lured by soft launch.
    There will be many withdrawls.
    CommentQuote

How can you say 3 towers from Victory.
    I see towers everywhere infact 11-12 towers.
    This is shit from Victory group. They acted like any other disgusting builder.
    Lagta hai ab to withdraw hi karna padega..

Also about the floor plan, they have increased the super area without any increase in the carpet area. One of layout floated by someone few days back for 1550sqft has been shown as 1700 sqft.

Seems like builder has turned too greedy.
    CommentQuote
  • Victory ne keh k le li :(
    I dropped a check of 5 lac through a broker.
    Any Idea/Suggestion how to withdraw ... money has not yet been debited from my account.

Pls suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • help

please share details!!!!!!
    CommentQuote

Looks like I am the only one who cannot see the attachment. Any suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chilleezz
    Looks like I am the only one who cannot see the attachment. Any suggestions?

Looks like some Admin or post owner removed the layout pics.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by OboyCharlie
    Victory ne keh k le li :(
    Any Idea/Suggestion how to withdraw ... money has not yet been debited from my account.

Pls suggest.

If you are not interested to buy the flat ........and the cheque amount is not yet debited to your account...... call your bank and request for 'STOP PAYMENT' for the cheque number issued to the broker........ !!!!:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AntrikshGVII
    Looks like some Admin or post owner removed the layout pics.

There is no issues with sharing a layout, Why admin removed the pic?

Mr. Sanket Sinha,
    Can you please share the layout once again?
    CommentQuote
  • Called up a agent and he told that the 1350 sqft unit size is revised to 1470 sqft. Then called the Victory Customer Care and they told the size is 1415 sqft.. Sanket posted the layout with size 1505 sqft... Now sure whats going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AntrikshGVII
    Called up a agent and he told that the 1350 sqft unit size is revised to 1470 sqft. Then called the Victory Customer Care and they told the size is 1415 sqft.. Sanket posted the layout with size 1505 sqft... Now sure whats going on.

I kind of believe Sanket's layout, they were proper layouts with Victory name, contractor name etc.

Even if they don't increase the super area for the floor plans. I am totally shocked how come a builder can come up with 11-12 towers in 4.5 acres. It will be total mess.

Thanksfully both of my cheques were not debited, so just did the stop payment :)
    I will rather look to book in Gaurs sec-79 project or Eldeco Inspire sec-119 now..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Soft_Engr80
    I kind of believe Sanket's layout, they were proper layouts with Victory name, contractor name etc.

Even if they don't increase the super area for the floor plans. I am totally shocked how come a builder can come up with 11-12 towers in 4.5 acres. It will be total mess.

Thanksfully both of my cheques were not debited, so just did the stop payment :)
    I will rather look to book in Gaurs sec-79 project or Eldeco Inspire sec-119 now..

No builder can build 11-12 towers in 4.5 acres & claim it is going to be a luxry project.
    That means there are little chance of any construction ,as that is not practical.
    best of luck to all
    CommentQuote
  • I'm shocked to see such a pathetic layout. 11-12 towers in a place where only two towers were earlier planned by Logix zest. Rest all were green areas.

Mulling of withdrawing now from the project, if this be true.

Any penalty being charged by the builder for withdrawing from the project? My both cheques have been debited.
    CommentQuote
  • Just get it cancelled by your bank, only a phone call to ur bank will work.

Originally Posted by OboyCharlie
    Victory ne keh k le li :(

Pls suggest.
    CommentQuote