Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • please guide how we can come out!!!!!!!
    misguiding information from everywhere.
    Seems Victory is playing the game 'best way to cheat'
    putting Crossroad in picture( to lure) and saying ACE as a '' Premium project'' ( saying they are doing favour to buyers as they can built 9 lac sqft but building only 7.5 lacs sqft)
    Putting themselves in categories of ''Certified THUGS''.

Want to come out of project but my cheque has been encashed!!
    Please guide how we can withdraw with minimum repercussions.
    CommentQuote
  • in all soft lunchs ,there used to be a condition that if u don't get flat of your preferences as mentioned by you on ur cheque,u can have the refund. that can be helpful.
    but still has to wait for final layout
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Soft_Engr80
    Just observed that the layout for 1550 sqft shared by Mr. "shona23" is almost same as what is shared by you. Just that in the layout shared by you, they have reduced the main balcony and partitioned into two.

Seems like victory people first knowingly leaked that one layout and looked at people's response.
    As all of said it is an excellent layout with just 22% loading, and then simply increased the loading to 33% by making it 1700 sqft.

These portals sometimes becomes too risky and one can always use it to misguide people :(

You said 1550? I thought its 1505, isn't it?
    CommentQuote
  • Has Victory delivered any project yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit229
    please guide how we can come out!!!!!!!
    misguiding information from everywhere.
    Seems Victory is playing the game 'best way to cheat'
    putting Crossroad in picture( to lure) and saying ACE as a '' Premium project'' ( saying they are doing favour to buyers as they can built 9 lac sqft but building only 7.5 lacs sqft)
    Putting themselves in categories of ''Certified THUGS''.

Want to come out of project but my cheque has been encashed!!
    Please guide how we can withdraw with minimum repercussions.

I don't think you are stuck here bro. Calm yourself and wait for final layout from builder before judging them. Think about what options you have in this price range. If you want to still exit, maybe it might be worth doing so at launch. But than do check with builder about resale, when it can be done(if possible get it on mail or somewhere for your records). If it late and you want to exit, you can talk about cancelling your booking and refund on basis of mis-informed layout.

All I wanted to say was if exit in resale is permissible early, than you may have investment opportunity rather than cancelling it.
    CommentQuote
  • Indeed it is not very appealing to have 11 Towers in 4.5 Acres..Dont know exactly what they willl be coming up with but this is disappointing to read.

Have any one got the details on how many flats will be there.. Is it 525 or increased to 900??
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Sanket,

Can you please send the layout at abhi_mkm@yahoo.com?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cyberjunkie
    Has Victory delivered any project yet?

Plz check post#298. I got that message from one of broker of Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Amid all this confusion I went to the site with a heavy heart :(
    After visiting the site, I still feel that the area is very less where Victory ACE towers will come up. I took few photos and marked them with best of my understanding.

Some are saying there will be 3 towers, some are saying 4 towers and the layout which I got yesterday showed 11-12 towers :|

PS : These are my observations and opinions, I invested in this project too.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sanket sinha ji Excellent work from ur end.

U have done good job for all of us to understand quickly. Very less space for victory ace. actual its just space of tower 5 and 6 of logix zest which they have got. So they wont be able to have separate facilities , all facilities will be shared, no bounday also. this is my POV only
    CommentQuote
  • Adding Logix Zest Layout ... this will help ppl understand the photo I posted above.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanketsinha
    Adding Logix Zest Layout ... this will help ppl understand the photo I posted above.

So, space for only two towers i.e. tower and 5 & 6 have been sold by zest.
    How can you have 11-12 tower in that cramped space?

Such a cramped layout is going to create problems for towers 9&10 of zest also.

I had seen somewhere a different layout. 3 or four towers on that entire space. Flats were arranged in a flowery shape with six flats on each floor. This layout is also not very good but at least better than what sanket indicated yesterday.
    CommentQuote
  • yes they have space for only tower 5 & 6. the 3bhk tower space is with saha .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanketsinha
    Amid all this confusion I went to the site with a heavy heart :(
    After visiting the site, I still feel that the area is very less where Victory ACE towers will come up. I took few photos and marked them with best of my understanding.

Some are saying there will be 3 towers, some are saying 4 towers and the layout which I got yesterday showed 11-12 towers :|

PS : These are my observations and opinions, I invested in this project too.

Thanks brother ... you have done excellent job.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prahari
    So, space for only two towers i.e. tower and 5 & 6 have been sold by zest.
    How can you have 11-12 tower in that cramped space?

Such a cramped layout is going to create problems for towers 9&10 of zest also.

I had seen somewhere a different layout. 3 or four towers on that entire space. Flats were arranged in a flowery shape with six flats on each floor. This layout is also not very good but at least better than what sanket indicated yesterday.

Nobody thought that Victory would come up more than 3 towers in that space.
    Its builder's pure greed to come up with 11-12 towers in the space of 2 towers.

With this kind of work, they will hamper their image to such an extent that it would take years to repair. They seems to be on Supertech's footprints..
    CommentQuote