Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

same situation

Originally posted by shona23 View Post
    I have a question and want to get opinion of everyone...

For Victory Ace which plan is better CLP or Flexi ? Please suggest..
    Hi,
    I am in the same situation as yours cant decide what to opt.....
    i believe if u r going to hold 2 yr or more flexi is better otherwise clp.....

Comment

I have a question and want to get opinion of everyone...

For Victory Ace which plan is better CLP or Flexi ? Please suggest..
      If you are short term investor go for CLP and if you are end user than you can choose FLP.

Comment

hi

no hulchul in this thread now!!!!!!!!! seems project is sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What's the inside info regarding launch?
          Ab toh cheques bhi encash ho gaye!

Comment

Originally posted by Prahari View Post
            What's the inside info regarding launch?
            Ab toh cheques bhi encash ho gaye!
            booked today at 4150 on CLP for 1350 sq unit. any one interested .

Comment

Originally posted by lalit229 View Post
              Hi,
              I am in the same situation as yours cant decide what to opt.....
              i believe if u r going to hold 2 yr or more flexi is better otherwise clp.....
              i am planning to opt for the flexi plan... actually i am waiting for the work to start and then take the decision.. as per my broker he said construction will start before launch of the project ....

if the work starts before launch then payment due will be 20% in CLP and 40% in flexi...

since difference is 20% (approx 10L) and margin amount is Rs. 200/sqft i.e. 3L.... then i think it is worth to invest 10L more and book 3L as assured profit..

Also i checked their previous project CrossRoads.. structure construction was done in 1 year...and builder took most of the payment irrespective of CLP or Flexi plan...

Please all share your comments if i am thinking in right direction

Comment

i am planning to opt for the flexi plan... actually i am waiting for the work to start and then take the decision.. as per my broker he said construction will start before launch of the project ....

if the work starts before launch then payment due will be 20% in CLP and 40% in flexi...

since difference is 20% (approx 10L) and margin amount is Rs. 200/sqft i.e. 3L.... then i think it is worth to invest 10L more and book 3L as assured profit..

Also i checked their previous project CrossRoads.. structure construction was done in 1 year...and builder took most of the payment irrespective of CLP or Flexi plan...

what rate you got

Comment

Ya i have the same point. if they will finish structure work in 1-1.5 years as they did in Crossroads and if u r thinking to hold till that time than flexi
                  is better. but condition is they will finish struc wokr in 1.5 yr. otherwise no beneft considering fd interest of 20% wchich u r paying more at each stage.

Comment

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
                    Hi, can u plz share ur broker details

Comment

Originally posted by mahoba View Post

isc4150 AI or other chrges are extra. pls share details. thanks.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X