Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • true ,
    if you value only money then stay;
    if you are looking for end use or for a good society like ATS village/PURVANCHAL silver city etc then quit
    however what u th ink should be the distance between the two rows of flats ?
    CommentQuote
  • A coincidence or a norm?

Just noticed that when Ikebana was in the soft launch stage, minimum size which was getting floated, was 1200 sqft (read ikebana thread). Finally the minimum size turned out to be 1340 sqft in that project (an increase of 140 sqft i.e. approx a little over 10%).

In the case of Victory Ace, we were told that smallest size flat will be of approx 1340-1350 sqft. However, from the indications which we are getting now, it seems that the smallest size would be approx 1475-1495 sqft i.e. an increase of approx 10%.

10% increase in budget is quite a lot!!

IMO, quoting smaller size during soft launch stage would be a norm to lure the customers rather than a co-incidence!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prahari
    Just noticed that when Ikebana was in the soft launch stage, minimum size which was getting floated, was 1200 sqft (read ikebana thread). Finally the minimum size turned out to be 1340 sqft in that project (an increase of 140 sqft i.e. approx a little over 10%).

In the case of Victory Ace, we were told that smallest size flat will be of approx 1340-1350 sqft. However, from the indications which we are getting now, it seems that the smallest size would be approx 1475-1495 sqft i.e. an increase of approx 10%.

10% increase in budget is quite a lot!!

IMO, quoting smaller size during soft launch stage would be a norm to lure the customers rather than a co-incidence!!!!

1. What are the final floor plans. The ones floating on internet seems really bad.
    2. How big is plot size. How many towers. How many flats. In short, what's the density.
    3. How is the flat called a luxury one. What all are the features ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maddy87
    1. What are the final floor plans. The ones floating on internet seems really bad.
    2. How big is plot size. How many towers. How many flats. In short, what's the density.

Definition of Luxury is always interpreted differently...

Victory ACE is not at all a luxury project... and same applies to Ikebana, Logix, Lotus Panache, Boulevard, Vanalika
    CommentQuote

I spoke to senior person in victory, he said their will be 520 apartments in the society... and total land area is 4.5 acres..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REDUDE
    I spoke to senior person in victory, he said their will be 520 apartments in the society... and total land area is 4.5 acres..

So, that makes it 116 flats per acre in Victory ACE.

How does it compare to IKEBANA (density wise)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REDUDE

4.5 acres is too small and very congested, even kids will not have enough space for playground. Housing projects should be in minimum 12 acres. Looks like Victory ACE is a very small builder. I heard his reputation is also not good.
    CommentQuote
  • Do NA give permission for such small society... did they fought land on FSI.. such small land on fsi is allowed ?

Also how many towers in 4.5 acres... earlier people were saying 11 towers.. that's not possible right ??
    CommentQuote
  • 1. there are GHS in Noida in plots < 4.5 acres. not sure abt fsi rules but seems it was bought on fsi
    2. 4.5 acre/520 flats is decent size for a society.
    3. there could be arnd 6-7 towers assuming 4 flats on each floor...11 towers only if sm uniq design with 2,3 flats in a floor...
    CommentQuote
  • all projects which were launched 3 years back or sooner have the same density.. Most of the projects like 3C, Logix, Gulshan, Sunworld which are coming up on expressway are having almost same or more density....

Gone is the time with only 50-75 flats / acre :)
    CommentQuote
    Do NA give permission for such small society... did they fought land on FSI.. such small land on fsi is allowed ?

Also how many towers in 4.5 acres... earlier people were saying 11 towers.. that's not possible right ??

Victory bought FSI (Part of land alloted to Logix) from logix group....

Also I remember even a smaller project named NCR Olympia in sector-79 ... If i remember correctly they are having around 2 acres of land....
    CommentQuote
  • if all this is true then victory ace can easily qualify for one of the lowest rent societies in the surrounding area. i heard someone used the word 'CHAL'
    Good Luck to owners who are thinking of end use,
    CommentQuote
  • rent will depend on quality n maintenance...on the contrary, security, gym, pool etc can be better in smaller society...reality ll b known in 3-4 yrs only...which one in tht area ll hv more rent as per u?
    CommentQuote
  • I too agree, Victory has past record of speedy construction, But Spacing between towers are not good.. I visited Victory cross road spacing between towers specially space between back tower and front tower are very less.... God save people who are planning to use these flats for end use...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhite
    I too agree, Victory has past record of speedy construction, But Spacing between towers are not good.. I visited Victory cross road spacing between towers specially space between back tower and front tower are very less.... God save people who are planning to use these flats for end use...

Can anyone enlighten me about the discounted pre launch or launch rates for this project.
    CommentQuote