• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Originally posted by Soft_Engr80 View Post
    One mistake in the calculation of biggest balcony area:

instead of:
    BALCONY 5 37.6 188

it should be:
    BALCONY 5 32.5 162.5

This makes the total capret area (including balconies) to 1195.5

Secondly I don't think this is a very impressive layout reason being Total balcony carpet area is : 253.5, which is approximately 21% of the carpet area we just calculated above.
    I think sizes are not final and we should not jump to conclusion of finding the actual loading .... I have not seen any builder coming up with 20-25% loading in the recent past ...

Comment

Originally posted by shona23 View Post
      I think sizes are not final and we should not jump to conclusion of finding the actual loading .... I have not seen any builder coming up with 20-25% loading in the recent past ...
      I liked this layout.. I dont care it 20% is balcony area.. In fact it is good.. I like bigger and open balcony..
      Yeh layout dekh kar to lene ka man kar raha hai

Any idea when there is official communication from builder.. Someone in this forum said wait for couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by Kaydee View Post
        I liked this layout.. I dont care it 20% is balcony area.. In fact it is good.. I like bigger and open balcony..
        Yeh layout dekh kar to lene ka man kar raha hai

Any idea when there is official communication from builder.. Someone in this forum said wait for couple of days
        Official launch is around 1st week of Feb.... rates are expected to be around 400 to 500+ from the pre-launch rate...

Comment

Originally posted by REDUDE View Post
          Official launch is around 1st week of Feb.... rates are expected to be around 400 to 500+ from the pre-launch rate...
          What r the current rates?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaydee View Post
            What r the current rates?
            4300 in Flexi and 4500 in CLP for the 10th floor...

I have booked a flat at rates around 4000 in Flexi plan...

There are other charges of Rs 115... Just google "Victory ACE".. you will get all these information

Comment

Originally posted by REDUDE View Post
              launch date -
              Has it been conveyed by someone from the company or is it one of those several dates floating in the air (I was told 25th Jan by my broker a few days back)?

Comment

Originally posted by Prahari View Post
                launch date -
                Has it been conveyed by someone from the company or is it one of those several dates floating in the air (I was told 25th Jan by my broker a few days back)?
                I called Victory Infra and they forwarded me to their marketing department.
                they said that its either the last week of January or the first week of February.

Anyways,its just a matter of 15 days now ... I hope

Comment

Will there be any boundary b/w Logix Zest Towers and Victory Ace towers?
                  I think its better to have a boundary, as Zest will be very crowded due to thousands of Studio apartments.

Comment

Originally posted by AntrikshGVII View Post
                    Will there be any boundary b/w Logix Zest Towers and Victory Ace towers?
                    I think its better to have a boundary, as Zest will be very crowded due to thousands of Studio apartments.
                    The area of the project is 4.5 acres.

The entrance of the project will not be very grand as this project has been carved out of Logix Zest. Entrance will be from the 30m wide road (next to commercial side of ikebana). There will be a narrow road (between ikebana and logix zest, approx 6-8m wide) which will be connecting it to FNG.
                    Since the area of the project is not large and opening is also not very grand, don't expect a spacious green in this project.

Somewhere (probably in logix zest/Amedeus thread) I saw a revised layout of the entire logix area. At the place of ACE there were different looking (different than the logix layout) four 20-storey towers, having six apartments on each floor. Can't say whether it was a proposed drawing for ACE. It looked very congested. Hope it's not ACE.

Comment

I am planning to buy a flat for self use, and will also go for loan.
                      Can you please suggest whether this project is safe and will I be able to get loan..from any bank??
                      Last edited January 23 2013, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X