Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by albashar
    One more news ,i want to sahre with all of you is that official lunch is on 9th Feb and some of floor plans has already been modified but there is no change in site layout

Can you share the new floor plan?
    CommentQuote
  • congrats , so how much discount in total u got
    CommentQuote
  • yeah
    u can go to http://www.futurefirsthomes.com/projects/victoryace/floor-plans.htm

there are some changes in bed room sizes , it is better than earlier one
    CommentQuote
  • When this thread was started there was an air that this project has one of the best loading floor plans.

As per my calculation the loading for 1495 and 1695 plan comes around 66% only. I may be wrong in my calculation as I roughly calculated.

Can anybody confirm what is the loading for 1495 and 1695 floor plans ??
    CommentQuote
    yeah
    u can go to http://www.futurefirsthomes.com/projects/victoryace/floor-plans.htm

there are some changes in bed room sizes , it is better than earlier one

Are you sure this is the latest plan or its an assumption?
    CommentQuote
  • till now it is the final one as any more changes at this stage (lunch on 9th) don't look feasible
    CommentQuote
  • :( Real Estate Consultants Noida, Greater Noida Flats, Apartments India | Better Option Propmart, Future First Homes changed the floor plans to the same plans which were shared earlier on this thread. That means the loading comes around to be only 66% :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanketsinha
    :( Real Estate Consultants Noida, Greater Noida Flats, Apartments India | Better Option Propmart, Future First Homes changed the floor plans to the same plans which were shared earlier on this thread. That means the loading comes around to be only 66% :(

You mean we will be getting only 66% of the total area being paid for.
    In that case loading is 34% (i.e. 100-66).
    IMO, loading is the additional area for which we are paying but not exclusively ours (e.g. lift lobby, entrance lobby, gardens etc.).

34% loading is on the higher side. Generally it hovers around 27% for most of the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanketsinha
    :( Real Estate Consultants Noida, Greater Noida Flats, Apartments India | Better Option Propmart, Future First Homes changed the floor plans to the same plans which were shared earlier on this thread. That means the loading comes around to be only 66% :(

1. pls check the link: Victory ACE sector 143 Noida | Victory ACE | Victory ACE Noida Expressway

2. This website is rubbish...the project layout picture given under Victory Ace is of Prateek wisteria !

3. Victory ace does not have 6 types/sizes of units, but this website says so...

4. None of the floor plans mention the super area in the picture!

What type of a professional website is this ??
    CommentQuote
  • That is a broker's website only ,number of sites are there for victory ace , everybody wait till tomarrow evening , ace is going to be lunched at last and keeping fingure crossed for a good lunch & layouts
    CommentQuote
    That is a broker's website only ,number of sites are there for victory ace , everybody wait till tomarrow evening , ace is going to be lunched at last and keeping fingure crossed for a good lunch & layouts

How does a project get launched?

Shouldn't it be a big ceremony where people who have booked in soft launch should be invited and the head of the company should address the gathering and explain the specifics of the project?

I haven't heard anything from my broker or otherwise. I've given two cheques (encashed by the builder long back)!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prahari
    How does a project get launched?

Shouldn't it be a big ceremony where people who have booked in soft launch should be invited and the head of the company should address the gathering and explain the specifics of the project?

I haven't heard anything from my broker or otherwise. I've given two cheques (encashed by the builder long back)!!!

They are launching it tomorrow in a Sector 18 Hotel, Noida.. Forgot the Name of Hotel. My friend got the sms from his agent
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AntrikshGVII
    They are launching it tomorrow in a Sector 18 Hotel, Noida.. Forgot the Name of Hotel. My friend got the sms from his agent

Thanks.
    Let me check with my people.
    CommentQuote
  • I called my broker and he said that there is official launch on Saturday 9, 2013 at Radisson Hotel, Noida.

Chances are that builder will showcase the original brochure. My agent will pass on the information on sunday about the launch. Will post it as soon as I get it.

Hope for the best !!
    CommentQuote
  • There is a teaser of Victory Ace in today's Delhi Times and have heard a song of Victory Ace being played multiple times on one of the FM stations. Seems they are gearing up for the launch.
    Being invested, hope it does good.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote