Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Originally posted by myhome007 View Post
    I am planning to buy a flat for self use, and will also go for loan.
    Can you please suggest whether this project is safe and will I be able to get loan..from any bank??
    Victory Crossroads project has been funded by most of the banks.. For ACE definetely bank will fund otherwise no builder will be able to sell their project..

Comment

Originally posted by myhome007 View Post
      I am planning to buy a flat for self use, and will also go for loan.
      Can you please suggest whether this project is safe and will I be able to get loan..from any bank??
      Pay 15% from your own pocket (i.e. booking amount and a little extra). Next demand from builder will come only after the project is 'approved' by banks and it becomes 'bankable'.

Taking a loan from bank, in a way, is beneficial as banks generally scrutinise all the necessary approvals (from authority), title clearance etc. prior clearing the project for loan. As an individual one may not be able to check all these clearance due to lack of knowledge.

Many projects which have title issues (esp in GN West) are having difficulty in getting the disbursal from banks.

'Sanction of loan from a bank' and 'disbursal of loan amount' are two separate issues. Always enquire whether the bank is disbursing loan installments or not for a particular project. Many a times bank sanction a loan however, disbursal does not take place due to some issues related with the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Prahari View Post
        Pay 15% from your own pocket (i.e. booking amount and a little extra). Next demand from builder will come only after the project is 'approved' by banks and it becomes 'bankable'.

Taking a loan from bank, in a way, is beneficial as banks generally scrutinise all the necessary approvals (from authority), title clearance etc. prior clearing the project for loan. As an individual one may not be able to check all these clearance due to lack of knowledge.

Many projects which have title issues (esp in GN West) are having difficulty in getting the disbursal from banks.

'Sanction of loan from a bank' and 'disbursal of loan amount' are two separate issues. Always enquire whether the bank is disbursing loan installments or not for a particular project. Many a times bank sanction a loan however, disbursal does not take place due to some issues related with the project.

Sanction of Home Loan depends primarily on the credit worthiness of the applicant. Project credentials have minor value.

On the contrary the disbursement happens only if project approvals are in place.

Morale: Always verify the disbursement status.

Comment

Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
          Sanction of Home Loan depends primarily on the credit worthiness of the applicant. Project credentials have minor value.

On the contrary the disbursement happens only if project approvals are in place.

Morale: Always verify the disbursement status.
          +1

Comment

I recently got floor plans mailed to me from one of the broker and it doesnt not has any 1350 Sq Ft size. Also the master plan is not at all impressive.

Disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by sanketsinha View Post
              I recently got floor plans mailed to me from one of the broker and it doesnt not has any 1350 Sq Ft size. Also the master plan is not at all impressive.

Disappointed
              Pl share the details

Comment

Disappointed
                can you pls share project layout on the forum if you have

Comment

Here you go :|

I hope this master plan is not the final and real one As per this for the smallest size there will be no view to the green area and at the back there will be road.

The only Hope I have is that I heard it is going to be 3 towers from Victory and SAHA Amadeus shows much better 3 Tower view in the same section of Logix master plan.

:|
                  Last edited January 24 2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

I hope this master plan is not the final and real one As per this for the smallest size there will be no view to the green area and at the back there will be road.

The only Hope I have is that I heard it is going to be 3 towers from Victory and SAHA Amadeus shows much better 3 Tower view in the same section of Logix master plan.

Quite disappointing.
                    Pity those who were lured by soft launch.
                    There will be many withdrawls.

Comment

How can you say 3 towers from Victory.
                      I see towers everywhere infact 11-12 towers.
                      This is shit from Victory group. They acted like any other disgusting builder.
                      Lagta hai ab to withdraw hi karna padega..

Also about the floor plan, they have increased the super area without any increase in the carpet area. One of layout floated by someone few days back for 1550sqft has been shown as 1700 sqft.

Seems like builder has turned too greedy.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X