Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has anybody seen the final version of the layout?? Brokers are not even sharing the brochure.

Had a discussion with my broker and he is saying that unit allocation will start from coming Monday.
    CommentQuote
  • My broker has the same story, that final layout will be launched in 2 -3 days and allotments will be starting the very next day ....
    I dont think even brokers have any concrete information.
    CommentQuote
  • Now they are accepting booking throught RTGS, not through cheque.

Seems like they are planning some big change in the layout and wanted to book as many flats as possible before that.

God knows, if they are planning to further increase the number of towers. If that happens, then all of my 5 booking (including friends) would be withdrawn.. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Soft_Engr80
    Now they are accepting booking throught RTGS, not through cheque.

Seems like they are planning some big change in the layout and wanted to book as many flats as possible before that.

God knows, if they are planning to further increase the number of towers. If that happens, then all of my 5 booking (including friends) would be withdrawn.. :(

That’s strange... I called victory office on the number posted on there website and spoke to one of there representative. He told me that the project is sold out and they are not accepting any booking as of now for any of the sizes.

Seems like something fishy going on between the builder and the agents.
    CommentQuote
  • I hear that Victory may increase BSP to 4800 psft or may withdraw 5 % disc during pre launch .
    It means victory may ask investors to pay more or cancel booking
    CommentQuote
  • if victory do something fishy .....ACE will turn out to be worse for victory.Victory gained good reputation after crossroads construction but the greed in ACE may hamper victory reputation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saydeepak
    I hear that Victory may increase BSP to 4800 psft or may withdraw 5 % disc during pre launch .

If 5% discount is withdrawn, I would withdraw from the project.

Remember, there is no dearth of projects. You'll surely get another mouth-watering project at some other place.

'Yeh nahi to koi aur sahi'. Never get lured by these brokers/builders.
    CommentQuote
    if victory do something fishy .....ACE will turn out to be worse for victory.Victory gained good reputation after crossroads construction but the greed in ACE may hamper victory reputation

agreed. handling of existing customers make the reputation of a builder and if he fails in it then he will going towards dead end.nothing coming out after socalled official launch of ACE. Or they are not able to accomodate the response to this one (only due to low prices) ,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prahari
    if 5% discount is withdrawn, i would withdraw from the project.

Remember, there is no dearth of projects. You'll surely get another mouth-watering project at some other place.

'yeh nahi to koi aur sahi'. Never get lured by these brokers/builders.

please mention other lucrative projects available for resale in sec 168 ,143,137
    CommentQuote
    please mention other lucrative projects available for resale in sec 168 ,143,137

Good offers in resale donot stay for long.
    Speak to at least half a dozen brokers, do a market survey and determine the reasonable cost of a unit in a project (cost of the unit will vary depending on location of the unit). If you're lucky, you may get calls from brokers.

Check 99acres, etc. Sometimes you may get a good deal there.

About a month back, I was getting a resale deal of Ikebana at @4100 BSP. With this confusion in Victory Ace, in the retrospective I think that even Ikebana would have been a good deal.

The bottom line is that there is no dearth of good projects. Don't lose hope if you do not get a project of your liking now. You may get a better project later!!!
    CommentQuote
    I hear that Victory may increase BSP to 4800 psft or may withdraw 5 % disc during pre launch .

In that case my friends and I will not mind cancelling our booking.
    CommentQuote
  • i just called victory's office and inquired about cancellation . They informed me that are 10-12 cancellation each day.

Investor through broker Just need NOC from Broker and victory will refund money within 10 days .

Next week i will cancel my booking also.

Best of luck for rest
    CommentQuote
  • Not good signs for any project..Brouchers are not out yet and people have started cancelling booking. Builder need to consider these things in mind, if he/she want to stay/grow in this comeptitive market, transparency must be insured.
    CommentQuote
  • Lets not panic until the real scene is out. There seems to be more speculation than truth. I havent heard anything concrete yet.
    CommentQuote
  • During the project official launch it was told that the Excavation is already started by its M.D. Did anybody visited the site recently who can confirm this?
    CommentQuote