Collapse

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Well ,with a hope that someone from victory Infratech has access to our blog here, it is to tell them that with such planning & decesions, future of their company is going to take a landing direct in arabian see.
    wake up if you still has some gears to take off again.

Comment

Just got off a call with Victory guy's and have raised a request for refund, they were pushy and saying wait till the final decision is made however I was just not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by NRealestate View Post
        Just got off a call with Victory guy's and have raised a request for refund, they were pushy and saying wait till the final decision is made however I was just not interested.
        My cheque got debited yesterday before I could take any action. ..... so just waiting for the final plan to come out. I would withdraw if I dont like the master plan and floor plans

Comment

I don't understand the reason of removal of proposed layout (of 10-12 towers)removal that posted by "sanket".....i don't think he himsely removed that...then why?

Are victory guys ,want to keep in dark to buyers some more time...before a big shock!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
            I don't understand the reason of removal of proposed layout (of 10-12 towers)removal that posted by "sanket".....i don't think he himsely removed that...then why?

Are victory guys ,want to keep in dark to buyers some more time...before a big shock!!!
            I removed the pics myself only ... I got those layout from one of the agents I was dealing with on this project.
            As I am aware that this plans are not out in public and I dont want to breach the trust and to put his job in jeopardize.

So I intentionally removed the pics ... although I am sharing those layout on email if anyone wants to see. As this forum is all about sharing your knowledge and information among all.

PS: All my post are my POV

Comment

Thanks ...thats fine ...do your agent be trused one or he can give a fake layout ,to madeup the mess?

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
                Thanks ...thats fine ...do your agent be trused one or he can give a fake layout ,to madeup the mess?
                I am afraid ... he is from a reputed real estate agency

Comment

Originally posted by sanketsinha View Post
                  I am afraid ... he is from a reputed real estate agency
                  Then really matter is serious and chances are high that he may be correct .....i think it's not only a wakeup call to victory only ..but for other projects buyer too.....looks the effect of increased FAR and greed of builders.....

Comment

Originally posted by lalit229 View Post
                    Guys from Victory now Shamelessly saying now that not less than 5 towers. with no boundary and probably very less common area!!!!!!!! how they can classified it as luxury project!!!!!!!!
                    also they said acc to latest FAR ratio they can built 9 lakh sqft but they are only making 7.5 lakhs( doind a favour to buyers and giving luxury).

This is new definition of Luxury project project by Victory. Kudos!!!!!
                    Yes they don't belive in dividing the people.....so no boundary.
                    This is a Luxury project......for all the luxuries the residents can look to Saha's project.....can beg to Saha to allow them to use their club and green area.

Can someone please share the chances of getting refund if booking is cancelled....and also will there be any deductions.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBOSS View Post
                      I don't think you are stuck here bro. Calm yourself and wait for final layout from builder before judging them. Think about what options you have in this price range. If you want to still exit, maybe it might be worth doing so at launch. But than do check with builder about resale, when it can be done(if possible get it on mail or somewhere for your records). If it late and you want to exit, you can talk about cancelling your booking and refund on basis of mis-informed layout.

All I wanted to say was if exit in resale is permissible early, than you may have investment opportunity rather than cancelling it.
                      My friend who made the booking here checked with the broker through which he applied as Victory people are not clear about the resale policy yet.
                      The broker informed that most probably the resale is allowed only after 30% payment and 1st resale could be free, not sure.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X