Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Agreed in totality .
    There is total un professional happenings from this builder.
    they are a confused but greedy lot indeed.
    i don't any thing good coming out from them ,even victory crossroads buyers will be affected
    CommentQuote
  • this is the worst project in noida
    i also purchased in victory crossroads, i jst visited their site they just reduce the distance between towers... n i jst want to sale it off now.... this builder is totally fraud... even on their website there is no detail for victory ace and on their website everyday their BOD used to be changed... this is totally fake and i jst want to sale it offf... plzz be carefull of this builder guys ... i jst got trapped.. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Builder makerted the project well ,I have heard FM add by victory ace ...like a Song ....

Many will trap in that ,who don't aware reality of victory....

Cancellation or hiked rates are common matters for such builders ....

It's ridiculous no concrete info to prelaunch buyers and changed layout every month....
    CommentQuote
  • risk with victory

there is always a risk of dealing with unknown builders . thats why people always asy go with reputed builders like gulshan, 3c, ATS .

In unknown builders there is always a risk.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Even Gulshan has cancelled a project in Noida extension last week, all invester were there for more than 2 years.. all builders are same..it is really diffcult for people to judge.

Originally Posted by rkalia7
    there is always a risk of dealing with unknown builders . thats why people always asy go with reputed builders like gulshan, 3c, ATS .

In unknown builders there is always a risk.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • U can just do ur best by putting trust on known builder.

rest all is destiny and fate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    U can just do ur best by putting trust on known builder.

rest all is destiny and fate.

A builder who just started good name in Market is always better than well established like DLF etc and unknown builders with no reputation...:)
    CommentQuote
  • there is fresh communication from victory brokers that there are still confirmed avalibilty in VICOTYR ACE. earlier they wer saying that ace is overbooked.

need help from havens
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has any update on this from the builder or broker side?
    CommentQuote
  • i think builder knows that ACE will never come .
    Builder is holding Money from investor as long as possible without interest.
    If any one wants refund that will refund .
    It shows their policy.
    CommentQuote
  • Called up the agent and was told the project plan is final and will get the confirmed booking in a week time.. He is going to mail me the layout shortly.. Requests others to check at their end.
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen a hoarding of this project in South Ext, the project launch looks imminent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay00083
    Project was launched on 10th february, as per my yesterday's conversation my agent (SAMS) has informed that allotments will done on 2nd march and moreover Victory is launching another project in sector 25 (A) Noida city center

That was obvious Victory has purchased another piece of land using the money collected from Victory Ace project.
    and now delaying the allotment.
    CommentQuote
  • Please update layout...
    CommentQuote
  • If you call Victory office, the receptionist will give you number of Mr Amit Gupta, the marketing man.
    Ironically, Mr Gupta doesn't respond to phone calls. His phone has perpetual busy tone.

If you ask the receptionist to connect to him, the reply comes that he is in a meeting.

A company which can't take care of its customers, clear their genuine doubts, I'm afraid that it will ever turn out to be a good company.

A sad affair!!
    CommentQuote