Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You are right ,
    There is no marketing team. How one MAN can talk to every people.
    small builder ,lacks professional skills.
    CommentQuote
  • What did the Sams Guy(Mr Mallik), tell you Sanjay00083. He did confirm me twice in last 2 weeks. Now it is again a new week. March 2nd as per your say. I have stopped calling them now. The thing is with 9 or 11 towers of 20 odd stories out there, in 5-6 acre Land, do you feel this project is worth the shot any more. When it started I was told 5 towers at Maximum. Now almost the double the number. It may turn out to be Pegion Hole very soon. Call me at 0120 420 4129 to discuss if you are ok.
    CommentQuote
  • Got this plan from Agent and he told its the final one
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AntrikshGVII
    Got this plan from Agent and he told its the final one

I am not sure, if this is the final plan as this is exactly same as the old one.
    As per my discussion with one of VP of the company, they are removing the 4BHK(2295 sqft) towers and bringing-in more towers of 1495sqft and 1695sqft .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Soft_Engr80
    I am not sure, if this is the final plan as this is exactly same as the old one.
    As per my discussion with one of VP of the company, they are removing the 4BHK(2295 sqft) towers and bringing-in more towers of 1495sqft and 1695sqft .

Ideally, they should not build 4BHK(2295 sqft) towers as no one would like to invest around 1 crore in this project... Also, agents might n't be having the latest layout, so they are circulating the old one
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has idea when they may issue cheque back to the investors who are opting out?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurjind
    Anyone has idea when they may issue cheque back to the investors who are opting out?

As per my discussion with company, you will get the cheque in a weeks time from the request date.

However one of my friend has given request for cancellation around 10 days back, but he has not received the cheque. Because company expects some NOC from the broker also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AntrikshGVII
    Got this plan from Agent and he told its the final one

this is the old layout..newer one is yet to come...only god knows.. exactly when..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by futurefirst
    Our company (Future First Homes Pvt. Ltd.) are still holding some units in Victory ACE.

Let us know if you need any help regarding the same.

What do you mean by holding units?

I am sure, you can not have confirmed inventory..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Soft_Engr80
    What do you mean by holding units?

I am sure, you can not have confirmed inventory..

Engr80, holding units? means they are Underwriters.
    For your knowledge basically there are 3 types of investors.

1st type investors, Underwriters ( Pvt ltd investment companies)
    Underwriters, means big investors or company which holds 5 -10 flats each on Pvt ltd companies name in lowest price or margin and then sell it slowly one by one with builder help.
    2nd type investors ((Small individual investors)
    Those who bought in soft launch through property agents.
    3rd type investors
    Those who bought in resale or direct from builder after full project launch.

If the project failed or not launched because of any reason than 2nd & 3rd type investors always in big loss.
    CommentQuote
  • dear FUTURE FIRST
    Do u think this project is saleable at all ????????

as an partner/etc what you think about this one , as we can see u are consistanly following this thread and very well know the feel of investors
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Please dont go with SAMS , they dont clear the credit notes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish1102
    Dear All,

Please dont go with SAMS , they dont clear the credit notes.

I second on that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aamadmi1
    Engr80, holding units? means they are Underwriters.
    For your knowledge basically there are 3 types of investors.

1st type investors, Underwriters ( Pvt ltd investment companies)
    Underwriters, means big investors or company which holds 5 -10 flats each on Pvt ltd companies name in lowest price or margin and then sell it slowly one by one with builder help.
    2nd type investors ((Small individual investors)
    Those who bought in soft launch through property agents.
    3rd type investors
    Those who bought in resale or direct from builder after full project launch.

If the project failed or not launched because of any reason than 2nd & 3rd type investors always in big loss.

Thanks for the clarification dear AamAdmi,
    what I was trying to pin pint is that these underwriters have the confirmed inventory in number like 50 flalts, but can not have exact location & FLAT number.

Company has not distributed this yet..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by futurefirst
    Yes project is selling very good.
    I don't think there are many project at this RATE and at thie LOCATION (Noida Expressway).

As an investor one will be easily getting good premium.

If project would have been selling very good, then you would not have been advertising on this forum to sell your inventory :)

I know through my broker, due to lack of transparency and congested layout, every day cancellations are happening...
    CommentQuote