Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
    Club house may not be important for you as you are in IT or whatever. There are other people in good professions also who have time for them selves and families. So dont try to put everyone in same shoe

I don't think these clubs would be bigger than a community hall where certain social get togethers can be organised. In addition they may have gyms, TT Tables etc. Certainly no eateries or a bar.

If someone is really interested in having a good time, they would prefer to go to a proper club like Delhi gymkhana, DSOI etc. where you have a number of options to unwind and the right ambience to get rejuvinated.

Nevertheless, these community halls also serve a great purpose in making the society a happening place. However, Victory should be judicious in utilising the premium space they have.

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
      Club house may not be important for you as you are in IT or whatever. There are other people in good professions also who have time for them selves and families.
      IT or whatever???? Sharmaje get your facts right by googling that how much IT has changed the country. IT has changed the face of India. Whatever profession/business you are in I am sure IT has definitely touched it too unless you have a kirana shop in some village.
      Last edited January 26 2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prahari View Post
        Fully agree with your 2 Cents above.
        Rather than having a club I would prefer precious green where people can walk and breathe in fresh air. In a fast and busy life of these days people hardly get time to go to a club.

I hope good sense prevails over Victory and they come up with a design which optimises the green space in the project.
        Saha will take care of most of the greenery, their apartmens being top notch.

Comment

Any confirmed news on the launch date ... my broker said 9th Feb ... did some one else got the same info ??

Comment

Victory Ace Layout

Is this the correct layout. If yes, then it is really really bad. Better avoid it.
            Attached Files

Comment

Yes that seems to be the final site plan.... Unless Victory get their act right, which is highly unlikely at this stage.

Comment

Did anyone calculate the loading lately?

Comment

Victory Infratech's website is not accesible now.
                  Are they uploading ACE's data?
                  Waiting anxiously for the official version of floor plan and layout.

Though the mind has resigned to the layout posted in a few post above, heart is not ready to beleive. I know, inevitable is going to happen, still like hindi movie I'm saying - 'keh do ki yeh jhoot hai'

Comment

Originally posted by Prahari View Post
                    Victory Infratech's website is not accesible now.
                    Kahin Victory Wale Paisa leke bhaag to nahi gaye

Comment

I have received an email with all the floor plans and layout as well...uploading them shortly..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X