Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    TRUE. They never clear credit notes.

as a customer we should understand this and should not get into credit note kind of things and specially in this type of market where all street guys are working on ground level and promise a lot of things

its not only one particular company, its with each and every one, just google it, you will thousands of complaints with regards to the same

i have seen people negotiating with agents on credit notediscount, according to me this is really foolish, hw can anyone relay on a paper sheet for getting amount refunded from agents
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by futurefirst
    Certainly these layouts are the old ones. I will post the latest in few days time as we get from the company

Today i got the layouts exactly the same as old ones, and it is claimed that they are final..also heard on 2nd march company is going to allot the units.
    anyone has any news about this...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay00083
    ashish, i believe SAMS guys are really good and professional, unless u cant meet such professional people in indian real estate industry, ample of knowledge and focused, with regards to credit note cant say anything because i dont get into such promises

Hi Sanjay, Your experience might have been good but mine and my friends experience was not good.

I did not find them professional at all and they stop picking up the phone after selling the flat.

You said rightly that we should not take credit note, but as a buyer do we have an option, we are forced to take the credit notes and SAMS is very bad in that, they don't clear the credit notes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shona23
    Hi Sanjay, Your experience might have been good but mine and my friends experience was not good.

I did not find them professional at all and they stop picking up the phone after selling the flat.

You said rightly that we should not take credit note, but as a buyer do we have an option, we are forced to take the credit notes and SAMS is very bad in that, they don't clear the credit notes.

SHONA... i really do not blame brokers for not clearing credit notes becoz brokers are forced by us to offer credit notes, being well educated we should understnad that if broker is having more margin he will give discount on the application form but some customers ( i call them fools or brainless) ask them for the credit notes, becuase of these customers now agents are starting taking benefits by offering credit notes

with regards to the professionalism i suggest please try some other brokers like Investors clinic, Bop or others then u will understand why i am saying SAMS guys are very much professional .....atleat they are not 10th dropouts those who can not talk properly
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay00083
    SHONA... i really do not blame brokers for not clearing credit notes becoz brokers are forced by us to offer credit notes, being well educated we should understnad that if broker is having more margin he will give discount on the application form but some customers ( i call them fools or brainless) ask them for the credit notes, becuase of these customers now agents are starting taking benefits by offering credit notes

with regards to the professionalism i suggest please try some other brokers like Investors clinic, Bop or others then u will understand why i am saying SAMS guys are very much professional .....atleat they are not 10th dropouts those who can not talk properly

This buddy is none other than a SAMS broker..
    keep on justifying SAMS and credit notes..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Soft_Engr80

Completely agree .... read his posts in Prateek Wisteria page , sanjay00083 is openly offering a resale unit
    Moderator plz block him ASAP
    CommentQuote

this is the problem with you guys, can not accept the truth that we are trapped by ourself in credit notes and brokers are taking benefit of this as result we are getting less discount on form and more as credit notes

you guys just only get trapped and blame brokers instead of blaming ourself, if some like me justify this then according to you i am also a broker and fr u info yes i do have a unit in prateek wisteria which i want to sell....whts wrong in tht??

guys go have some more credit notes and then come back here to reduce your frustration
    CommentQuote
  • What about Victory ACE, Allotment was supposed to be started yesterday.....?
    CommentQuote
  • any allotment done by Victory......2 march is passed .
    CommentQuote
  • i think we must stop counter charges and think about the ways to force this builder to open up the things . this is our money whihc is at the stack.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by albashar
    i think we must stop counter charges and think about the ways to force this builder to open up the things . this is our money whihc is at the stack.

I completely agree with You, our money is at stack and we should atleast call (everyday) their so called directors to check why they are holding the allotment. Not sure, what else we can do at this point of time.

I hope you know that Victory has bought land in sec 25A (I guess) near spice mall Noida. They have used all the money collected from the ACE booking in purchasing this land, hence not even refunding money on cancellation.
    CommentQuote

yes, i agree with you SAMS ke bande credit note ke naam per bewakuf banate hai.... and one more thing there is one guy ANIL SINGH beware of him.
    CommentQuote
    I completely agree with You, our money is at stack and we should atleast call (everyday) their so called directors to check why they are holding the allotment. Not sure, what else we can do at this point of time.

I hope you know that Victory has bought land in sec 25A (I guess) near spice mall Noida. They have used all the money collected from the ACE booking in purchasing this land, hence not even refunding money on cancellation.

Anyone got the new floor plan or layout? It is heard that they are reducing the loading to around 30%.
    CommentQuote

I am planning to go to Victory's office tomorrow and discuss about the allotment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GM2012
    yes, i agree with you SAMS ke bande credit note ke naam per bewakuf banate hai.... and one more thing there is one guy ANIL SINGH beware of him.

Dont know about Anil Singh, But agree on the comment on SAMS.
    CommentQuote