Collapse

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

couldnot imagine that a flat of size 2295/1895 will be having room size of 12x10 or 11x10 or 10.6x10 ,other then master B room ,all other rooms are having size similar to jaypee kosmo or aman b.rooms

Comment

Originally posted by albashar View Post
      couldnot imagine that a flat of size 2295/1895 will be having room size of 12x10 or 11x10 or 10.6x10 ,other then master B room ,all other rooms are having size similar to jaypee kosmo or aman b.rooms
      Loading must be excessively high.

Poor customer is always at the receiving end!!

Let us wait and watch for the official version. There is no point banging our head now.

Comment

Originally posted by albashar View Post
        Albashar, I am not sure where you have seen such sizes

sizes for 2295 are 11x16 (with additional dress area of 5.7x5), 10.5x12.9, 10.6x10.6, 10.6x12.6

and for 1895 11x14 (with additional dress area of 5x6.3), 11x12, 10x11, 6.6x7.6(servant room)

Comment

i have got the so called official version of the layouts & floor plans.and there is not much difference between 12x10 --12.6x10.6 or 11x12
          11x10 ------ 10.6x10.6
          10.6x10 ---- 10.6x10.6
          i have also seen the same size as mentioned by REDUDE

just see the sizes & no of balconies please.

i am not here to give tension to anybody instead i am just trying to listen good things from u guys about this ACE so that my decsion for the same can be justified ( even remotely)

Comment

History Repeats

There is nothing new which is happening here (talking about the present state of Victory Ace).
            If you go thru the post of any soft launch schemes you'll notice following things-

First comes the SMS and the guy enquires about it on IREF (he may be a mole).
            Then there are views about credibility of the builder before giving cheques
            Then the conjectures about the launch date, layout etc.
            In all the states above, the launch date esp gets dragged the maximum, in almost all schemes

I remember, in this case we were told the launch date as 14 Jan. It's been more than two weeks now, still no news about the launch date.

Info is leaked selectively by the builder and they come to know the customer opinion via this forum. This process goes on for a very long time before they finalise all the details.

I'm not very hopeful that it'll get launched in first week of feb as someone has prophecied earlier in this thread.

Comment

Got mails from two different brokers about the unit plans and layout plans.
              All of them are the same as shared earlier on this thread.

No changes at all ... so chances are almost zero to find any change in launch layouts.

Unable to decide should I stay or Quit :|

Comment

true ,
                if you value only money then stay;
                if you are looking for end use or for a good society like ATS village/PURVANCHAL silver city etc then quit
                however what u th ink should be the distance between the two rows of flats ?

Comment

A coincidence or a norm?

Just noticed that when Ikebana was in the soft launch stage, minimum size which was getting floated, was 1200 sqft (read ikebana thread). Finally the minimum size turned out to be 1340 sqft in that project (an increase of 140 sqft i.e. approx a little over 10%).

In the case of Victory Ace, we were told that smallest size flat will be of approx 1340-1350 sqft. However, from the indications which we are getting now, it seems that the smallest size would be approx 1475-1495 sqft i.e. an increase of approx 10%.

10% increase in budget is quite a lot!!

IMO, quoting smaller size during soft launch stage would be a norm to lure the customers rather than a co-incidence!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prahari View Post
                    Just noticed that when Ikebana was in the soft launch stage, minimum size which was getting floated, was 1200 sqft (read ikebana thread). Finally the minimum size turned out to be 1340 sqft in that project (an increase of 140 sqft i.e. approx a little over 10%).

In the case of Victory Ace, we were told that smallest size flat will be of approx 1340-1350 sqft. However, from the indications which we are getting now, it seems that the smallest size would be approx 1475-1495 sqft i.e. an increase of approx 10%.

10% increase in budget is quite a lot!!

IMO, quoting smaller size during soft launch stage would be a norm to lure the customers rather than a co-incidence!!!!
                    1. What are the final floor plans. The ones floating on internet seems really bad.
                    2. How big is plot size. How many towers. How many flats. In short, what's the density.
                    3. How is the flat called a luxury one. What all are the features ?

Comment

Originally posted by maddy87 View Post
                      1. What are the final floor plans. The ones floating on internet seems really bad.
                      2. How big is plot size. How many towers. How many flats. In short, what's the density.
                      3. How is the flat called a luxury one. What all are the features ?
                      Definition of Luxury is always interpreted differently...

Victory ACE is not at all a luxury project... and same applies to Ikebana, Logix, Lotus Panache, Boulevard, Vanalika

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X