Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Victory has already released their brochure for Ace. My broker informed me about it. He said the towers have been reduced to 9 and the project looks much better than it was before. Canceling wont be a good idea because there is nothing else in soft launch and its better to keep the money invested than let it sit idle. Just my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody has any idea about the allotment..
    If builder or any broker has given any allotment to any investor?
    CommentQuote
  • Unit Allotment

I believe Victory has started allotment of units in ACE. As today I got my unit allotted by Victory.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats gamitk!

Could you share more information on layout?
    Has price changed? PLC? How much discount you got on papers?
    CommentQuote
  • No Allotment Yet By Victory . If U got allotment inform about Unit Number.
    CommentQuote
  • After gamitk post, my friend who is booked in this project called up his agent. Agent told that he will be getting the unit no. by today evening. I think its allotment started now..
    CommentQuote
  • Layout has changed as there are more small size 1475 & 1495 ( just difference of 20 sq feet ). Otherwise i did not see any change in internal flat layout.
    I booked unit in centre tower (tower 5). I don't know about price if they have revise, I was offered 6% discount, but nothing is on paper yet, as I've filled no form and no receipt is received till now. Just got call from broker and he ask my preference and gave me 2-3 options and he block my unit, but all is in the air, nothing on paper.

But there is certainly issue with inventory as either too many bookings or builder has deliberately withhold units to sell them at later stage as very limited options were made available and when you are spending almost 60 Lakhs plus, we deserve better choice and options. But i got satisfactory unit, so no complain but certainly pre-launch booking is not at all a good options specially when one is spending 60 lakhs Rs.

Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Deepak, for personal reasons i can't share my unit# in this pubic forum, but this is certain that I got call from broker as he called me from Victory's office and he indeed blocked my unit after my confirmation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gamitk
    Layout has changed as there are more small size 1475 & 1495 ( just difference of 20 sq feet ). Otherwise i did not see any change in internal flat layout.
    I booked unit in centre tower (tower 5). I don't know about price if they have revise, I was offered 6% discount, but nothing is on paper yet, as I've filled no form and no receipt is received till now. Just got call from broker and he ask my preference and gave me 2-3 options and he block my unit, but all is in the air, nothing on paper.

But there is certainly issue with inventory as either too many bookings or builder has deliberately withhold units to sell them at later stage as very limited options were made available and when you are spending almost 60 Lakhs plus, we deserve better choice and options. But i got satisfactory unit, so no complain but certainly pre-launch booking is not at all a good options specially when one is spending 60 lakhs Rs.

Amit

Can you please share your broker name?
    It would give us idea that which brokers have got the allotment from the builder..

Also as per my understanding, towers are named like T-A1, T-A2, T-B1, T-B2 etc.
    Which is this tower 5?
    CommentQuote
  • Even I got a call from my broker, saying he is at Ace office for unit allotment. And asked me to choose between few choice... I opted one and he confirmed me the unit number then n there.

He said that I will be getting a confirmation call from ACE in 2 -3 Days with the same Unit Number.

He also mentioned that Park Facing PLC is 75 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Yup the allotments are done it seems. I too got one finally, but without any choice and not on desired floor. I am still happy to get one though.
    CommentQuote
  • Got unofficial confirmation from my broker too.
    Allotment will be at old rate!
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone get final floor plans?
    CommentQuote
  • Lot of people are confirming that they have got the allotment.
    Can any of you please confirm you broker name?

I just talked to my broker (SAMS), he is still saying "no allotment"...
    CommentQuote
  • It seems that units are being alloted now...at last every one is getting some thing ,, lets hope that it will turn out to be a great asset for all of u.
    However if one need to hav one in this then what u all feels will be the best location in 1695 size units
    CommentQuote