Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Originally posted by delhite View Post
    I too agree, Victory has past record of speedy construction, But Spacing between towers are not good.. I visited Victory cross road spacing between towers specially space between back tower and front tower are very less.... God save people who are planning to use these flats for end use...
    Can anyone enlighten me about the discounted pre launch or launch rates for this project.

Comment

Originally posted by maddy87 View Post
      Can anyone enlighten me about the discounted pre launch or launch rates for this project.
      In construction linked plan, rates are 4500 psqft for the 10th floor. Rates are increasing Rs 20 per floor downwards and decreasing Rs 15 per floor upwards of 10 th floor. These are going to be 20 storey towers. Brokers were giving a discount of 4-5% earlier.

My broker told me that bookings have stopped now for soft launch. You have to wait for the project to get launched to get a booking. Not sure, how far its true.

Comment

This project has the worst layout of all Noida projects . More than 10 towers in 4.5 acres , no end user would want to see this project leave alone living in it.

Even Victory had trouble selling Victory CRossroads big flats (1800+ sizes)because there are so many unknowns with this builder.

Earlier Prakshjha used to advocate for this project. B ut now he has run away as well.

Originally posted by Prahari View Post
        In construction linked plan, rates are 4500 psqft for the 10th floor. Rates are increasing Rs 20 per floor downwards and decreasing Rs 15 per floor upwards of 10 th floor. These are going to be 20 storey towers. Brokers were giving a discount of 4-5% earlier.

My broker told me that bookings have stopped now for soft launch. You have to wait for the project to get launched to get a booking. Not sure, how far its true.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
          This project has the worst layout of all Noida projects . More than 10 towers in 4.5 acres , no end user would want to see this project leave alone living in it.

Even Victory had trouble selling Victory CRossroads big flats (1800+ sizes)because there are so many unknowns with this builder.

Earlier Prakshjha used to advocate for this project. B ut now he has run away as well.
          Yes, I agree with you that layout of the project is not very good due to location of the plot. However, on the flip side it has a positive - all the flats are two sides open. Density wise also it may not be so bad.

Let's be objective in criticising or eulogising any project rather than giving off the air remarks.

I had remarked earlier on this thread that flat density of ACE is 116 flats/acre (520 flats in 4.5 acres).

Can you pl tell me what's the flat density of some of the other much talked about projects of Noida e.g. Ikebana, lotus Panache, Paras Tierra, Jaypee Crescent Homes, Kosmos etc.
          Last edited February 3 2013, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Leave aside density, 12 flats in 4.5 acres is a mess. No, Noida project has ration tower/total area(acres) > 2 and this project has that.

I post facts but some people who have stakes in the project feel bad .

Comment

Yup.. you are right.. flats/area may be quite ok... but tower/area is too much...
              not worth living..

Comment

Yup.. you are right.. flats/area may be quite ok... but tower/area is too much...
                not worth living..
                Inspite of 3C LB having a huge area it ended up into a high density project only, but it is still in demand with both investors and end users (Though Phase 1 End Users have some quality issues too). So low density project is a thing of past now. Lets not just harp upon that factor only.

With Victory Ace's reasonable location (near metro station, commercial projects and expressway), decent Flat layouts (some people do like balconies and with 2 side open flats), decent price (furnished and other charges inclusive), it is not a bad deal.

Also personal view is that smaller projects are better in terms of maintenance later when RWA kicks in. So better to have smaller clubs, pools, playgrounds rather than having non maintained or non operational bigger ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Owner9 View Post
                  Inspite of 3C LB having a huge area it ended up into a high density project only, but it is still in demand with both investors and end users (Though Phase 1 End Users have some quality issues too). So low density project is a thing of past now. Lets not just harp upon that factor only.

With Victory Ace's reasonable location (near metro station, commercial projects and expressway), decent Flat layouts (some people do like balconies and with 2 side open flats), decent price (furnished and other charges inclusive), it is not a bad deal.

Also personal view is that smaller projects are better in terms of maintenance later when RWA kicks in. So better to have smaller clubs, pools, playgrounds rather than having non maintained or non operational bigger ones.
                  People are just making the point that had it been 5 big towers in 4.5 acres.. then it would have been in category of good project..
                  now its just another average project... where people need to think a lot before making any decision...

Comment

People are just making the point that had it been 5 big towers in 4.5 acres.. then it would have been in category of good project..
                    now its just another average project... where people need to think a lot before making any decision...
                    Definitely, people who have time and money can make a calculated & informed decision.

But with most of the much hyped projects too turning average in the end, most of the people miss the bus whilst they could had taken advantage of low prices by investing early (even in a known decent average project).

Anyways, its a personal choice in the end.

Comment

I feel some of you guys commenting negative are too harsh on Victory.... What you are talking is 5 towers in 4.5 acres is good and 11 towers in 4.5 acres is bad...

Every person can think and have mind to do simple maths... total number of flats are 520, its not 1000 flats in 4.5 acres... be it in 5 towers or 11 towers.. ground coverage in that area would have been the same...

Though we can always talk/debate + and - about having 2 side open vs 1 side open and having more space between towers..

but none of the discussion makes the project bad.. I am a regular investor from a long time and Victory layouts are not bad at all from any standards....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X