Collapse

Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Victory is also going in the same way. Give one project faster than average. Then launch many projects. Those builders trying to grow faster, giving more problem to Buyers.

Victory ACE----> Victory ONE ---------> Victory IHC Indirapuram. 3 Projects in <3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by khotasikka View Post
      Victory is also going in the same way. Give one project faster than average. Then launch many projects. Those builders trying to grow faster, giving more problem to Buyers.

Victory ACE----> Victory ONE ---------> Victory IHC Indirapuram. 3 Projects in <3 months.
      If you referring to Vicrtory ONE in Noida Extension, then that is a different group.

If this a new project, then please share details

Comment

Originally posted by shona23 View Post
        If you referring to Vicrtory ONE in Noida Extension, then that is a different group.

If this a new project, then please share details
        Then why Unicon saying it's from same company.

Check Unicon website Gr Noida projects. They mention clearly Its from same builder and Cross Roads name is mention as a icon project.
        Attached Files
        Last edited February 3 2013, 04:29 PM.

Comment

It seems VictoryOne started indivisually after seperation from Victory. So Its 2 different builder. Got It.

Comment

From what I know, the authorities have defined a ratio for green area to constructed area. Let us consider the older scenario, where the entire community was being built by Logix. In that layout Logix must have utilized the maximum permissible area for construction. Now when Victory is building their towers, in what was to be used by Logix, it looks like the constructed area would be more than that would have been by Logix. 

Will the new layout be approved by NA? Any idea what the ratio defined by NA is?

Comment

Originally posted by REDUDE View Post
              I feel some of you guys commenting negative are too harsh on Victory.... What you are talking is 5 towers in 4.5 acres is good and 11 towers in 4.5 acres is bad...

Every person can think and have mind to do simple maths... total number of flats are 520, its not 1000 flats in 4.5 acres... be it in 5 towers or 11 towers.. ground coverage in that area would have been the same...

Though we can always talk/debate + and - about having 2 side open vs 1 side open and having more space between towers..

but none of the discussion makes the project bad.. I am a regular investor from a long time and Victory layouts are not bad at all from any standards....
              I agree with your thoughts...

Comment

I spoke to Victory Infra Finance guy yesterday and he confirmed that official launch is on 11 Feb.

I inquired him about the changes in layout possibility and he said if there would b any changes it would be at last by 8 Feb and then on 11th Feb there would be a formal launch.

He also confirmed that if you dont get the unit as per your preference or you want to quit .... you will get a check back in a weeks time.

I am not sure what should I do as people in Zest are creating havoc by posting that they want to sell off their units.... Also, if 3 builders are building the project how good it would be for end use ?

stay ?? quit ?? resale ?? wait ??

Comment

if you can get some preimum on it then it is worth holding,all depends upon market conditions ,i think we must have a census from our internal members here about the same,see how many choose to hold and how many choose to quit ASAP,
                  That we can do for each property in discussion on this forum and it will be really helpful for some of us if they want to decided about any property, i will request mediator of this forum to think about such voting option for each member

Comment

Originally posted by albashar View Post
                    if you can get some preimum on it then it is worth holding,all depends upon market conditions ,i think we must have a census from our internal members here about the same,see how many choose to hold and how many choose to quit ASAP,
                    That we can do for each property in discussion on this forum and it will be really helpful for some of us if they want to decided about any property, i will request mediator of this forum to think about such voting option for each member
                    Good Idea!! But you wont get a fair idea from the voting on this forum as IREF has very little population of the investors... Even you can check pervious voting done on the forum which have leaded to no result....

On IREF I have generally seen people who are working in IT offices or doing other job... Other than end users there are lots of brokers from different companies using IREF.. but actual investors are very few or rare on this forum who really invest good money in real estate.. and these guys really are big in number and most of them are businessman..

so better use your brains for investment rather than going by opinion on this forum..
                    Last edited February 4 2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Yeah......Agreed.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X