Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • One should not try to deduce possession dates from exterior facade. We all know how much time other builders are taking after external structure completion . Victory can't be so different . At least they showed they can be as unprofessional as any other builder with their allotment process in this project. People are neither getting units nor refunds. Builder has bought another land with the funds from the money collected from this project.

Calling ATS and Victory together in the same league.....Well well well......TGB group also is much more transparent .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    rest assured, one thing which differentiates victory from the rest of the builders is its construction speed..Infact, i know a lot of people, who complain abt the expeditious construction as funds are not planned that way..

their crossroad is close to completion at finishing stage within 15 months...

crossroad has been the only usp of victory.. becz of this only victory ace prelaunch got overwhelming reponse and got overbooked! dont noe y.. whether builder got greedy.. or som reason till now things hav been delayed! many people hav filed for cancellation due to dis reason! but fingers crossed and hop for best and good returns!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Here is Yahoo Group for this project.

Victory_Ace_Noida : Victory_Ace_Noida

Come and Join, so that we (the Flat owners) can have a common forum.
    CommentQuote
  • When form filling will start and last date?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am booking a flat in Victory Ace, the broker is asking the cheque in the name Dreams Procon Pvt. Ltd.

Not sure why the broker is asking the cheque in this name. Please advise.

Regards,
    Jasleen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jasleen
    Hi,

I am booking a flat in Victory Ace, the broker is asking the cheque in the name Dreams Procon Pvt. Ltd.

Regards,
    Jasleen

Thats what my builder told me. It seems to be a usual practice in business to form a sister company. Even Gulshan has different companies for Ikebana and Vivante.
    I have been told that Victory wants to complete the form filling in next 7-10 days.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

Since I am booking the apartment in the launch stage for the first time. Please advise me on the next steps, after form filling.

I appreciate your help on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Did anybody get an allotment for flat booked via Fair Price Homez, sec 18?? One of my friend has booked through them and till now they have not confirmed any unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Jasleen,
    Donot give cheque to Any body....my friend gave cheque to broker by name of Victoryinfra .So think twice before giving cheque by any other name
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Regards,
    Jasleen

You can also call Victory for clarification.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Regards,
    Jasleen

in there booking form also it is mentioned that checks in this name (dreams) is desired.
    so it seems here also some sister concern. however at the time of prelaunch bookings I have given check for victory infratech.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

So I went to their office for clarification and they said it is their sister concern and hence cheques needs to be given in dreams name :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chanchalji
    When form filling will start and last date?

form filling has already been started! don noe abt last date!
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Regards,
    Jasleen

company name is correct... next 10% demand is to be paid in favour of this company only! its even written in application form!

Originally Posted by Jasleen
    Hello,

Since I am booking the apartment in the launch stage for the first time. Please advise me on the next steps, after form filling.

I appreciate your help on this.

u must have been alloted a confirmd unit? if not pls do so!. can pls share at what price victory bookd ur flat at launch stage?
    CommentQuote
  • Went to Victory Ace site yesterday (infact it was late in the evening, around 7.30 pm).
    The entire site is levelled. Could not make out the demarcation between logix and ace. BTW, what is area of the complete site?

Two JCBs were briskly at work near the main entrance. On enquiry I was informed that digging for constructing the marketing office had begun that day.

Could see fully lit up many high rise offices in SEZ zone in the far. Gave a good feeling that Ace is going to be one of the good investments in this region.
    CommentQuote