Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Originally posted by albashar View Post
    if you can get some preimum on it then it is worth holding,all depends upon market conditions ,i think we must have a census from our internal members here about the same,see how many choose to hold and how many choose to quit ASAP,
    That we can do for each property in discussion on this forum and it will be really helpful for some of us if they want to decided about any property, i will request mediator of this forum to think about such voting option for each member
    I shall remain invested because I don't think we can get a fully laoded flat at this price (~4200) any where in this region. Even if I don't decide to stay here in future, I can sell it off. I am sure I will not be in a loss (seeing the potential of this region, one can safely assume that).

If one is not in a hurry to get possession and doesn't have huge ready capital reqd for resale, my advice is that one should remain invested.

Comment

Originally posted by shona23 View Post
      I agree with your thoughts...
      Have your broker's Cheque ( Discount) encased?

Comment

Hi All,
        I am new to this RE and looking for a decent home for end use purpose on Noida-Gr Noida exp..way...

Can anybody please send me the floor layout(finalized) ?

What should be the rate psf currently for this project?

What is official website for this project?

Thanks in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by lalit229 View Post
          I hope you are talking about credit note cheque from the broker... It was presented in the bank on saturday i.e. 2/2, it was not credited to my account till today. I think it should be credited to my account by tomorrow.. Will update you if i am lucky to get the amount to my account .

Wish me luck!!

Comment

Comments are inline..

Originally posted by hftypical View Post
            Hi All,
            I am new to this RE and looking for a decent home for end use purpose on Noida-Gr Noida exp..way...

Can anybody please send me the floor layout(finalized) ? For Layouts, please scroll back few pages, you should be able to find the layouts..

What should be the rate psf currently for this project?rates are 4300/sqft in Flexi 4500/sqft in CLP - These rates are for the 10th floor.. Go to Victory site... bargain with 2-3 brokers you will get discounts

What is official website for this project?There is no Official Website

Thanks in advance...

Comment

hav u got the cheq

Comment

Thanks shona23 for prompt response...

Also I am planning to visit the property but before that can you please IM (personal) send me some 1-2 good broker names who are dealing with this project...

Also any news if there is inventory still left as I see some overbooking posts in this forum.....

Comment

U can easily get larger size flats , these days every broker is selling this Vicotry ACE, reasons better known to them. One main reason can be that not much is avaliable in pre lunch or new project category on NGN-Expressway

Comment

One more news ,i want to sahre with all of you is that official lunch is on 9th Feb and some of floor plans has already been modified but there is no change in site layout

Comment

Originally posted by lalit229 View Post
                      Originally posted by albashar View Post
                      hav u got the cheq
                      Yes Yes!! Finally i have got the credit note amount encashed to my account yesterday ..

I was too busy yesterday, so could not reply..
                      Last edited February 6 2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X