Last updated: April 26 2017
1141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Victory Ace Victory Infratech Sector143B Noida

Originally posted by hftypical View Post
    Thanks shona23 for prompt response...

Also I am planning to visit the property but before that can you please IM (personal) send me some 1-2 good broker names who are dealing with this project...

Also any news if there is inventory still left as I see some overbooking posts in this forum.....
    For brokers.. you will see lots of brokers near the Victory ace site and others standing in sector 143.. i will PM you my brokers name..

1 suggestion: always go to brokers office and try to talk to their owner/senior person before handing over the cheque.

Comment

Originally posted by albashar View Post
      One more news ,i want to sahre with all of you is that official lunch is on 9th Feb and some of floor plans has already been modified but there is no change in site layout

Can you share the new floor plan?

Comment

congrats , so how much discount in total u got

Comment

yeah
          u can go to http://www.futurefirsthomes.com/proj...loor-plans.htm

there are some changes in bed room sizes , it is better than earlier one

Comment

When this thread was started there was an air that this project has one of the best loading floor plans.

As per my calculation the loading for 1495 and 1695 plan comes around 66% only. I may be wrong in my calculation as I roughly calculated.

Can anybody confirm what is the loading for 1495 and 1695 floor plans ??

Comment

Originally posted by albashar View Post
              yeah
              u can go to http://www.futurefirsthomes.com/proj...loor-plans.htm

there are some changes in bed room sizes , it is better than earlier one

Are you sure this is the latest plan or its an assumption?

Comment

till now it is the final one as any more changes at this stage (lunch on 9th) don't look feasible

Comment

Real Estate Consultants Noida, Greater Noida Flats, Apartments India | Better Option Propmart, Future First Homes changed the floor plans to the same plans which were shared earlier on this thread. That means the loading comes around to be only 66%

Comment

Originally posted by sanketsinha View Post
                    Real Estate Consultants Noida, Greater Noida Flats, Apartments India | Better Option Propmart, Future First Homes changed the floor plans to the same plans which were shared earlier on this thread. That means the loading comes around to be only 66%
                    You mean we will be getting only 66% of the total area being paid for.
                    In that case loading is 34% (i.e. 100-66).
                    IMO, loading is the additional area for which we are paying but not exclusively ours (e.g. lift lobby, entrance lobby, gardens etc.).

34% loading is on the higher side. Generally it hovers around 27% for most of the projects.

Comment

Originally posted by sanketsinha View Post
                      1. pls check the link: Victory ACE sector 143 Noida | Victory ACE | Victory ACE Noida Expressway

2. This website is rubbish...the project layout picture given under Victory Ace is of Prateek wisteria !

3. Victory ace does not have 6 types/sizes of units, but this website says so...

4. None of the floor plans mention the super area in the picture!

What type of a professional website is this ??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X