Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes I have been alloted a unit in the B tower 18th floor. I dint book it in the launch stage. Hence I paid the rate on the higher rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jjohar
    Yes I have been alloted a unit in the B tower 18th floor. I dint book it in the launch stage. Hence I paid the rate on the higher rate.

That means you booked a 1695 sqft unit. There are two B towers - B1 and B2, which is yours? What is the rate for fresh booking?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prahari
    Went to Victory Ace site yesterday (infact it was late in the evening, around 7.30 pm).
    The entire site is levelled. Could not make out the demarcation between logix and ace. BTW, what is area of the complete site?

Two JCBs were briskly at work near the main entrance. On enquiry I was informed that digging for constructing the marketing office had begun that day.

Could see fully lit up many high rise offices in SEZ zone in the far. Gave a good feeling that Ace is going to be one of the good investments in this region.

site area is around 5.5 acres
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prahari
    That means you booked a 1695 sqft unit. There are two B towers - B1 and B2, which is yours? What is the rate for fresh booking?

B1 and B2 both are adjacent to each other same facing same location.. how does it matter to u ? :p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jjohar
    Yes I have been alloted a unit in the B tower 18th floor. I dint book it in the launch stage. Hence I paid the rate on the higher rate.

Is there any clarity about no. of floors? in their revised price list rates have been given upto 26th floor.
    I have filled the application form? but still no contact from victory about allotment??
    CommentQuote
  • Future first Home

Hey Mr. FUTUREFIRSTHOME please come to my rescue..please give me allotment on my booking.....please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntp1979
    Is there any clarity about no. of floors? in their revised price list rates have been given upto 26th floor.
    I have filled the application form? but still no contact from victory about allotment??

Can you please share the new price list!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,

I am an end-user and looking to buy a unit in either Victory Ace or Victory Crossroads(over budget now). I heard some very good reviews about victory in the past. But, recently while chatting with some brokers and some end-users at their site-office who were so furious, I came to know about some broken promises by Victory Management. Some of them are like:

a) Swimming Pool size which was half-Olympic size (as promised in brochure and BBA) has been considerably reduced. When I saw that, it looks like a bath-tub!!
    b) They had promised only 16% construction area, but later sold ground floors with private lawns, thus reducing open-area! While looking the site from nowhere it looking 84% as open area.
    c) The original number of flats in Crossroads society was around 220 which is now increased to 290-300+, so one can imagine what will happen in ACE!
    d) Initially they promised Some good branded ACs(DAIKIN/Hitachi) but now providing PANASONIC!!
    e) The Sanitary ware which I saw at their site office doesn’t look like a luxury, it looks like any low budget provision.

So, my worry is if they do not honour their Commitments, BBA and use sub-standard products in there First Project, what will they do in their recently launched projects like ACE, Habitat and Victory City!!

Seniors, please advice whether the builder can be trusted after making so many changes.

Mehnat ke kamayie lagani hai bhaijan par kisse Chor builder ke hato me nahi. So adive me. Also if there is any good project in sector 143 & 137 then please do let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • hi,

even i want to buy a flat in victory crossroads in resale and when i call my friend in fix my brick he also told me these things that victory people which initially they committed at time of booking are not giving those things to the end users. If this is true please tell me also if some end users of victory crossroads are active on this forum can they let me know whether it is true becuase my broker was not sure. Also please suggest some good projects in Sector- 143B and how is Gulshan Ikebana in resale
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahil543
    hi,

even i want to buy a flat in victory crossroads in resale and when i call my friend in fix my brick he also told me these things that victory people which initially they committed at time of booking are not giving those things to the end users. If this is true please tell me also if some end users of victory crossroads are active on this forum can they let me know whether it is true becuase my broker was not sure. Also please suggest some good projects in Sector- 143B and how is Gulshan Ikebana in resale

There is a separate thread for Ikebana. Ikebana and Ace seems to be better projects in 143B. Regarding ACE, you are getting a furnished unit so compare accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit229
    Hey Mr. FUTUREFIRSTHOME please come to my rescue..please give me allotment on my booking.....please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also booked a flat but from Fairprice in softlaunch (5 lacs deducted in january) but still no allotment of unit. They are asking for more time, not sure what is going on...
    CommentQuote
  • Now victory is refunding fast may be because of pressure by investors and also may be because of feed backs posted in this forum.
    They have ensured by friend to get refund cheque within 2-3 days of submitting NOC. My friend has submitted NOC today.
    CommentQuote
  • Bank Loan on alloted units for victory ace

Hi,
    A unit has been alloted to me on 24th floort and I need to travel soon. I want to leverage this forum to get information on home loan. Is any bank has approved this project for home loan yet, if not... how much time bank generally takes to approve it.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahil543
    hi,

============================

Hi Sahil, Please ready my below comment on victory cross road thread.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/15600-victory-crossroad-constructions-fng-expressway-noida/page54?t=17841&page=54

"Hi Nadim/Nishant,

Thanks for all your input at right time. I had almost finalized to purchase a unit in victory crossroad or in victory ace but i think i need to explore some more.

I have again talked with some brokers and asked them to give me everything in written in BBA or company letter head whatever they will use for there Interior(brand+capacity), open space in sq meter, swimming pool size, other amenities, etc. Given example to them of Sunshine Helios.

But they told that victory is a new builder with no experience in residential and moreover some separation happens in past in between there Business Partner, and they kicked that Director which was actually constructing crossroads site and other. So now there is big Guidance Problem and also Fund issue with there projects. That's why to cover all these they have increased 2 more floors in crossroads and same doing with Ace by increasing towers and flats numbers. That's why brokers saying me that do not expect anything in written, BBA will be standard one only(which by default in favor of builders).
    Broker bole raha thaa ke written me kuch bhi dene se users ko, builders ko loss hota hai kuki jaise jaise project over budget hota hai Builders chalaki se amenities me compromise karke uski cost manage kar lete hai. Aur new builders ke paas already hamesha fund ke shortage hoti hai.

Nadim bhaijaan, lagta hai aapka builder aise he kuch chalaki kar raha hai aapke saath, new builder jo hai, thodi bhaut chori to karega he. Kuch kar leejiye isse pehale ke aapka sare paise barbad ho jaye.

Bhaijaan, Gulshan ikebena ya logix blossom county me lena kya sahi rehega. Purvanchal me pata kiya thaa wo to bhaut costly hai. "
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by parwejahamd
    ============================

Hi Sahil, Please ready my below comment on victory cross road thread.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/15600-victory-crossroad-constructions-fng-expressway-noida/page54?t=17841&page=54

"Hi Nadim/Nishant,

Thanks for all your input at right time. I had almost finalized to purchase a unit in victory crossroad or in victory ace but i think i need to explore some more.

I have again talked with some brokers and asked them to give me everything
    in written in BBA or company letter head whatever they will use for there Interior(brand+capacity), open space in sq meter, swimming pool size, other amenities, etc. Given example to them of Sunshine Helios.

But they told that victory is a new builder with no experience in residential and moreover some separation happens in past in between there Business Partner, and they kicked that Director which was actually constructing crossroads site and other. So now there is big Guidance Problem and also Fund issue with
    there projects. That's why to cover all these they have increased 2 more floors in crossroads and same doing with Ace by increasing towers and flats numbers. That's why brokers saying me that do not expect anything in written, BBA will be standard one only(which by default in favor of builders).
    Broker bole raha thaa ke written me kuch bhi dene se users ko, builders ko loss hota hai kuki jaise jaise project over budget hota hai Builders chalaki se amenities me compromise karke uski cost manage kar lete hai. Aur new
    builders ke paas already hamesha fund ke shortage hoti hai.

Nadim bhaijaan, lagta hai aapka builder aise he kuch chalaki kar raha hai aapke saath, new builder jo hai, thodi bhaut chori to karega he. Kuch kar leejiye isse pehale ke aapka sare paise barbad ho jaye.

Bhaijaan, Gulshan ikebena ya logix blossom county me lena kya sahi rehega. Purvanchal me pata kiya thaa wo to bhaut costly hai. "
    Bhai , peace of mind and sence of satisfaction in 3-4 yrs of investment is more important .

If look of best bet in 143 sector

No1 purvanchal
    No2 ikebana
    No3 LBG
    No 4 paramount floreville
    No5 vivante
    No6 paras teara
    No7 ananara defodil

May be few issues with some but they are the best bets,select any as your budget.
    CommentQuote