Just got a message from broker about Victory ACE in 143b, this is a new project and he said that the launch price is 4500 in CLP, anybody has any more news about that!!
Read more
Reply
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by drnvnt
    Hi Everyone
    I have also invested in "Ace", but now I am "rethinking" over it. I just got some news that a Metro Station Has been approved with in 200m from this project. Is this true? What does we conclude? Should we remain invested ???? Ya Phir Nikal Le???
    Hoping for some valuable advice and answers....

    Isnt that a good news for investors? Why do you want to quit? People are crazy after projects that are close to metro. Stay put I'd suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chilleezz
    Isnt that a good news for investors? Why do you want to quit? People are crazy after projects that are close to metro. Stay put I'd suggest.



    Yaah That is why I want to confirm the news regarding approval of Metro :)

    Ho Sakta hai Metro ki News galat ho......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drnvnt
    Yaah That is why I want to confirm the news regarding approval of Metro :)

    Ho Sakta hai Metro ki News galat ho......


    Ohh in that sense Metro is near every project in Noida.:D
    You cant be sure until its actually there.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower A2 is of 1475 sqft -all units...........correct me if I am wrong.please confirm........
    CommentQuote
  • Any Idea when can next demand for start excavation will come? As i have to decide between flexi and CLP......Any guidance from past project please!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit229
    Tower A2 is of 1475 sqft -all units...........correct me if I am wrong.please confirm........



    Hi lalit229,

    In your previous thread u mentioned Unit3 has 2 PLCs, what are they ?

    thx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by devenbasak
    Hi lalit229,

    In your previous thread u mentioned Unit3 has 2 PLCs, what are they ?

    thx


    PARK FACING AND CORNER PROBABLY!!!!!!!!!!! NOT sURE BUT GOT IT FROM ONE CONVERSATION
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit229
    Any Idea when can next demand for start excavation will come? As i have to decide between flexi and CLP......Any guidance from past project please!!!!!!!



    If you're purely an Investor then go for CLP , if you are an end user then go for FLEXI.
    A secondary market buyer prefers to buy a unit which is available in CLP and fetch you better premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drnvnt
    Hi Everyone
    I have also invested in "Ace", but now I am "rethinking" over it. I just got some news that a Metro Station Has been approved with in 200m from this project. Is this true? What does we conclude? Should we remain invested ???? Ya Phir Nikal Le???
    Hoping for some valuable advice and answers....


    Even if metro is not coming within 200 meters , its still a good investment. Metro should not be a sole reason for you to make your decision. 143 is still very close to most of SEZ & IT Parks, well connected to Delhi/Greater Noida/ Ghaziabad then FNG connectivity and Yamuna Express way where all new development will be coming. So even Metro does not come in vicinity (though metro is proposed to pass through sector 143) its will be a good investment opportunity, just don't decide purely on the basis of Metro.

    Just for your knowledge, Gurgoan has no metro connectivity but rates are touching the sky and minimum rate in Gurgoan is 5000-6000 / sq feet.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys.. I will be deviating a bit on this thread for a change. I may kindly be pardoned.
    Since someone just Said "Yamuna Express way where all new development will be coming."

    I wanted to know views of some active participants about this Yamuna Expressway. I was outside the country for some time and thus not aware of latest progress at Gr Noida. I recently checked that projects of lot of developers is almost 15-20 Km from Pari Chowk (Especially one those are offering Plots like JP, HDIL, 3C, Logix etc). Are you aware of anyone who has invested on HDIL.

    I have been searching over internet for activity on HDIL project(Imperial Country) for sometime and i just cannot find any activity. Yesterday HDIL was downgraded in its credit rating for few specific debentures that it had issued. I wanted to check with other investors if you are aware of any of your friends have invested on HDIL project about there comfort level on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has got any update from the company after filling up the forms?
    Allotment confirmation/allotment letter/pending amount cheque clear?
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone booked a unit through InvestInNest ?
    CommentQuote
  • Victory ACE in 143b (NEW PROJECT)

    Any updates on form filling ?? I got a unit confirmed but not yet filled the form.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • I heard, Victory ACE in 143b (NEW PROJECT) will be very congested it is in only 4 acer land and i heard it is sharing Club, swimming pool, parks etc with other builder project also than how it can be a luxurious project.
    Club, swimming pool, parks all shared with other projects than how it is a good project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by OboyCharlie
    Any updates on form filling ?? I got a unit confirmed but not yet filled the form.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

    We have already filled the forms a week ago and have also got the receiving from Victory.
    Kindly check with your broker ASAP, as if you dont fill the form, then there can be mess with the unit allotment later on.
    CommentQuote